Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

>Vince Cable to become leader 10 years after declaring he was 'too old'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40662737

>Chris Evans tops list of over-paid BBC tossers
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653383

>Labour admits that the idea of writing off existing student debt was a pipe dream
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659901

>PM's court case battle against Gina Miller cost taxpayers £1.2 million in legal fees
express.co.uk/news/politics/830738/Theresa-May-Gina-Miller-anti-Brexit-campaigners-taxpayers-millions

>Think Tank predicts flights grounded, nuclear plants offline and pound nose-diving if no deal with the EU
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/flights-grounded-nuclear-plants-offline-10833293

>Grenfell: New council leader heckled by public at first meeting since her appointment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40663512

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duX4tIFocvY
mobile.twitter.com/transgenderzone/status/697383347954262016?lang=en
twitter.com/BBCOne/status/888436421895176192
youtube.com/watch?v=jzEoYJEay9I
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38991933/does-anyone-believe-in-monogamy-in-2017-or-should-we-have-open-relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=ehfiQd7lcPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I find the idea of two men doing it to each other, [spoiler]absolutely delicious[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=duX4tIFocvY

>1848
HAIL HORTLER

These were some proper good resolution versions you found last night.

This is why there is a tranny on Pointless

mobile.twitter.com/transgenderzone/status/697383347954262016?lang=en

Discrimination in action. Should be illegal.

Yeah I got them from the sky front pages. Much better, will try to do it there more often.

When are you going on?

>tfw UK Parliament has to clutter up my subscriptions feed to post 300 videos in various languages

End of August. I'll be Fred, the 4'11 size 6 blonde.

Remember to pay your TV licence.

twitter.com/BBCOne/status/888436421895176192

>tfw 3 day hangover and can't remember driving to work on Tuesday

*blocks your driveway*

bbc

I miss her, it would be as foolish to deny that to myself as it would for the physician to deny a maiming when a limb is not present and accounted for. Is it her that I miss, or is it having her? She was testing me, I know that now and I staunchly submitted my response. More games and lowered eyes, concealed wants, hidden intentions, perfidious longing in the shawl of nonchalance. Do I stand by myself in taking a hammer to the golden shell of the egg that for so long I sought, and when I had given up seeking, fell so neatly and conveniently amongst my lap? An egg, a golden shell, what is it to me that radiated so, the glittered and gleamed; was the egg gold, or merely coloured that way? And had I allowed it to hatch? Had I allowed the potentialities of spirit that coalesced in its delicate and primordial form to become that which they might have been or was the dark mangled and twisted corruption that burst forth from its confines the only coagulation that the shattered crucible could have afforded? Perhaps I will know one day, rousing and teasing actuality from the quivering nest of speculation in which it lurks.

Those vans have nothing in them. At best a pair of binoculars.

Can i get help increasing my power level yesterday my dads girlfriend started chatting shit about politics saying retarded stuff so i decided to red pill her on the eu i explained karl marx, the kalergi plan and told her about the population in areas realted to high crime rates such as london. The one thing i couldnt get out of her head though is how amazing she thinks the royal family is she thinks they do alot for our country and wouldn't accept they are just celbrities. Anyway i started getting into world war two an explaing how hitler isn't so bad but got alot of my facts mixed up so i need to do more research i'm wondering did hitler actually want aryans to be the master race or did the kikes make that up

Welcome back.

I'm really tempted to get this mug.

>The one thing i couldnt get out of her head though is how amazing she thinks the royal family is she thinks they do alot for our country and wouldn't accept they are just celbrities

They do do a lot for this country though.

WHOAH

>nigger invasion till 2023
>a Black parliament in 2022

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anybody else seen Ricky Gervais's newest tour?

What do they actually do?? The only examples she could give me were the princes serving in the military which a lot of people do so it's not that amazing

lightweight

Went down the shop this morning and it was an Asian woman behind the counter who wished me a good day.
A black man who drove me and many others in the bus in the rain
A Chinese man who just took my order at the local Chinese restaurant.

Multiculturalism is good. Get off your hugbox of hate and get in the real world.

It'll be more a slav parliment, which is just as bad.

Fuck me the kids are white!
So their is hope for germany yet as long as the generation z meme will pull through, which im somewhat hopeful for as im the first of the bunch of gen z and im fashy and hate jews so that must be a promising sign for the future generarion surley.

>implying anyone believes you actually have a job
>implying this pathetic shit is anything you should admit to, if true

Either way:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzEoYJEay9I

C I V I C
I I
V V
I I
C I V I C

>youtube.com/watch?v=jzEoYJEay9I
Seconded. Although I know that's hypocritical coming from me.

Hey lads I know we all joke around with each other and talk smack on here but I have a serious question:

What can America do for Britain?

We all know America is the global superpower and controls the oceans. We've fought side by side with you guys for the last 100 years, winning two world wars.

I just feel like America needs to give back to Britain because ever since our rise to greatness Britain has been so overwhelmed trying to keep up with our superiority that she can't even help herself.

The British state won't even exist in 2023.

Yes it will be the royal imperium of Britain by then m8

?

Why did you get that drunk?

You don't work.

gib free trade deal, but not your mutant animal meat and hands off muh enn aitch ess

And what is it that pervades me now? It is certainly not the hope, though perhaps the embers of that most noble of intention and foresight glimmer somewhere in my psyche ready to be again kindled. No, it is something different from that. Is it a resignation? No, for I have not rolled over and died nor sought to destroy that which comprises my form. I have not given up. I have achieved, perhaps, within confines and constraints that others have provided for measuring one's self. And of my own constraints? My own valuations of achievement? To this day they appear to me as if smoke or some vapour, their tangible presence tantalisingly calling out for examination, solidification, crystallisation, reification. And to more earthly matters that plague and pervade, a meaning – to live? No, something more. To toil? Yes, an inevitability, but not without aim. To suffer? Yes. To suffer myself, to suffer the world and to transcend the flagellations of existence upon a scarred once bloodied back that suffering affords.

A metric fuckload of charity work. Look up the prince of wales foundation for example. That's just one of them.

i cant imagine a lot of my of the gen z'ers in my town are red pilled we are full of roadmen and hippies and i'd say atleast 60% of people i've met my age take drugs

Stop it or I'll spam.

Boredom? decision making skills being degeneratively proportional to alcohol consumption?

You wish you have as much material as I do.

What do you expect us to say? You're either an alcoholic (in which case, sort your shit out) or you're the adult equivalent of the girls in my primary school class who used to buy cans of shandy from the local shop and pretend they were drunk, in which case, sort your shit out.

>Christcucks

They weren't even together, he introduced Ricky as a friend.

>world refugee day

>he bought the EU meme

America isn't a super power Israel is, your whole country is controlled by kikes

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38991933/does-anyone-believe-in-monogamy-in-2017-or-should-we-have-open-relationships

I'd take spics over your mudshits any day.

Lets make everyday world refugee day

Fucking pikeys have shacked up on the local common

Hello Steerpikey

My right eyelid hasn't stopped twitching for about 18 hours now.

It's a brain tumour, right?

>Anonymong giving me life advice

>"free movement" of fucking filth into the country even after we leave the dictatorial EU
I honestly think we're in the formative years of a kind of European war. Give it a decade or so

>The girls I know who are more into open relationships, they don't discuss it but you can see the signs

BASED BLACK GIRL

>Tfw you're off for the summer

Autism

iTS ALRIGHT, ITS ONLY ME

>brit/pol/s most famous anonymous poster, here to say

>WIFES LEFT ME LADS
>I
>F
>E
>S

>L
>E
>F
>T

>M
>E

>L
>A
>D
>S

Feels like shit, its been a month since I posted.

>been poasting here everyday since 1973.

Jason.

fucking hate pikeys kek when i was younger i went to a park near my the got a fucking pony out of their caravan and let it run around the park

Serious question. Can I be a refugee? Can I say that I no longer feel safe in the UK as I have no freedom of speech, we are dictated to by a 2-party system, our civil liberties are being eroded and we are experiencing ethnic genocide, as defined by the UN.

Do I have an argument?

Pretty sure I read about a Kraut family who did that and moved to Russia as refugees.

Maybe I could move to Poland and live in a comfy castle and be given Slav women and borscht.

Laugh it up, mate. It's not as if you cut a pathetic figure on here or anything.

Fuck that was a little too close

Is there any reason why I'd use the Gatwick Express over Thameslink?

Gatwick Express only stops at Gatwick

first for muslim

In regards to the racial supremacy meme one has to look at the defintion of aryan blonde hair blue eyes right?

Thats were your wrong, that is a media iduced meme that has been spread to further discredit national socalsim, aryan is basically anyone of european decendance.

As for the supremacy side its in regards to have europeans done more for this world than any other race, just look at european historical achivements and compare it to any other race on earth, europeans in some respect are superior in those terms, however do i go round saying "white master race fuck the chinks and nigs" of course i do not i let acts speak for themsleves whilst at the same time respecting other races and cultures yet acknowldging racial diffrences within communites for example how blacks are more promiscuous than whites and are 16x more likely to transmit HIV than any other race.

To conclude let acts and stastics do their speaking and dont go spurging out acusations that are unfounded whilst trying to redpill normies.

The Church of England is a cancer.

Hello
There were some near me a few weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=ehfiQd7lcPY

>we just can't work out why people are leaving the church!
>maybe we need to water down our beliefs even more and be more tolerant!

Lads I drank 100 beers with me tea last night and can't remember cashing in my bennies this morning #worldrefugeeday

That'd be the Express part I suppose

>based sikhs!

Oh look it's the proddy defence force spamming the thread

checked and you must work at the poor school, been off for 2 weeks already, back in September.

Tbh some kids being silly in a photo doesn't mean their gonna even be civic