HAPPENING LONDON EXPLOSION ROCKS RUSSELL SQUARE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/888440371549745153

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KevinJRawlinson/status/888440204826226688
express.co.uk/news/uk/831509/russell-square-evacuated-london-explosion-british-museum-camden
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-museum-evacuated-controlled-explosion-security-concern-london-latest-updates-a7853866.html
archive.is/7SVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=YJpsTVQE32A
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/888440371549745153
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it was a car bomb and they blew it up under controlled circumstances
not happening confirmed
>twitter.com/KevinJRawlinson/status/888440204826226688

Literally nothing. Someone left their ticking backpack in a car.

Oh, just a car bomb in London. Yawn.

inb4 salam sandniggers did it and shalom sandniggers start writing articles about how you shouldn't get upset with them.

> express.co.uk/news/uk/831509/russell-square-evacuated-london-explosion-british-museum-camden

Kek

The statist terrormongers are cracking out their old Irish memes again, I see.

Part and parcel
Allah who fagbar

part & parcel

>live in northern ireland
>get to watch the happenings from the outside

Truly we live in strange times

That means an attack is imminent

Oh God not again

lol

Mongoloid

When a car bomb is Normal.. you might have a Muslim problem.

PART

It's been so quiet over here for the last few years it feels wrong! All seemed to start to quiet down round the time of the london riots, since then (other than the FLEEEG protests) it's been so quiet!

How do I move in?

carbombs in london are much more likely to be Norn Irish related historically.

yay

>tfw car bomb is part and parcel of living in free and democratic England

AND

Shut up. Muslims are welcome here.

Good! This is good news!
Let these fuckers burn my man
This is what they wanted, this is what they get.

t. sadiq

hopefully they blew up the mayor

just a giiggle

Depends. What's your job?

Really, it's quite easy to move over. What you do when you get here is more of an issue, but it's generally quite a good place to live providing you know where to put yourself.

Imagine if NYC had one of these cultural incendiary enrichments every other week or more.

Then consider that Britcucks actually let that happen.

Bruh, your country just got assfucked by muslims over the past several months and you're talking about the Irish.

miss skeletor roach should get fatter or stop showing her legs, really, its such a turn off

we wuz pieces & packaging and shieet

Controlled explosion of suspect vehicle

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-museum-evacuated-controlled-explosion-security-concern-london-latest-updates-a7853866.html

not really.... I mean i live in norn Iron so the Irish are always on my mind. No muslims up north here like.

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/7SVYA

Must be evil raysiss whitey again

I know! you guys need to let in more muslims! MOAR IS BETTER!

Its the only way i get my cock hard and my laughs, When i see shit like this i bust a nut! I want it to happen as often as possible, Bring in more now!! call mama may and demand more refugees!

That's the thing though, you probably had a five year gap between viable PIRA attacks and Islamic ones. If you live and commute through London it's going to be part of the scenery. It's not like Belgium or Munich where it's a recent phenomenon.

As I said, it's odd to look at it from the outside. It used to be in the front street, or at least within earshot. Now it's incredibly quiet over here and it seems to be exclusively contained to the mainland.

Crisis Actors are more likely these day, especially in London.

annnnnnd it was nothing yet again. How many people going to die in america today though? Lol

The UK has committed to 20,000 Syrian refugees over 5 years from UN camps. Everyone else is in Europe. You're getting your memes crossed, Trump has let in more than May.

BIN THAT BOMB CITIZEN

Jesus Christ

>tfw last time i got caught up in a viable device was 6 years ago.
what even happened over here?

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I'm writing you because you're black, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Corbyn. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical white. If anything, I'll be the one in the cotton fields =D.

Ew fuck agreed, I hadn't even noticed

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

Another big NOTHINGBomber

Can Sup Forums be ever not wrong?

Cult of peace strikes again.

About 9000 niggers shooting each other daily

LET'S GO!

Any updates?

Kek London just can't catch a break

thank god they dont kill any white people.....

bin this

Cultural car bombs are part and parcel to the British way of life.

Don't be hateful!

waste of digits

does 20,001 syrian blow themselves up or something, i don't think we have any good controls on our borders for every illiegal we catch everyone seems to think we've caught them all. THe offical figures are based on the passenger survey which is not an interview or anything it's the same as market research and voluntary.

No listen up fuck face dont play this whole, Your nation vs this nation meme shit!

I want more terrorist attacks all over the west IDGAF where nigger

I want moar and moar and moar. Its the only way you inbred will learn. I want 10,000 refugees are doorstep tomorrow ready to diversify you. I want 10,000 rapefugees at my bosses house ready to enrich him also.

Yeah, suspicious package caused the square and surrounding buildings to be evacuated, police did controlled demolition of the package, everything is open and the police said it was nothing.

Guys, guys, everything's alright -- The police have confirmed the explosion was just a social construct.

All happenings canceled for the next 3 months.

July 22. Happening soon.

Just a normal car bomb disfusing, citizens, completely ordinary nothing to see here carry along!

Praise Allah!

July 22 2011: Norway attack
December 22 2011: Baghdad attack
May 22 2013: Lee Rigby assassination
June 22 2013: Kashmir attack
February 22 2014: Kiev attack
May 22 2014: Xinjiang attack
December 22 2014: Gombe attack
May 22 2015: Al-Qadeeh attack
July 22 2015: Gombe attack
October 22 2015: Borno attack
March 22 2016: Brussels attack
July 22 2016: Munich attack
March 22 2017: London attack
May 22 2017: Manchester attack
July 22 2017: ??????

pray to kek for more happenings.
its time for more, I can feel it can you?

also curious lol

shiiiiettt

What is "happening"? This is just part and parcel of living in London.

this, i wont bat an eye until i see ACID CAR BOMBS!!!

yeah and another #notallmuslims tweet

PART

wasted digits. it should have been a prediction.

AND

elaborate?

Just a gas leak

so now we know the mo for London's next dose of Muslim enrichment, where will they park the car tomorrow?

PARCEL

>who could be behind this?

Could it be

Doubt any relation but just saw two ec2-hawkeye flying over des moines about 8 minutes apart. Couldnt get a good pic but its in there.

How is Londonderry this time of the year?

OF

Explosive

OP = FAGGOTT

Seto Separatists of Estonia.

it's been a while now

Just a big nothing burger

youtube.com/watch?v=YJpsTVQE32A

>religion of peace nonaggressively expands backpack inside a vehicle protesting ebil WYPEEPO
>happening

You have no idea how long I've been saving this.

>this nose
She must be a jew

germans?

>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/888440371549745153
why don't you read it before looking like a retard it was a controlled explosion

Reading comments like "there's no place for Islamophobia in the west, I almost cried because a Polish lady told a Syrian person not to lecture her about how to dress her daughter, why can't we have Sharia Law here, I hate white nationalists" seriously makes me question my own morality, because I find myself wanting them to suffer at the hands of Sharia Law so they can see how Peaceful the religion actually is and what they're doing to the West.
I don't want to wish violence on people but I can't see any other way around it.

>BreakingNLive