HAPPENING: EXPLOSION IN LONDON

Reset the clock!

Service Station user here

I was in the Birch Services on the M62 just north of Manchester when I heard the news. I was sitting in the Costa and it came on the TV.

There was a guy there having a coffee. Dark hair, blue eyes, about 43, quite overweight.

He said "Fucks sake, fucking disgusting!" I turned to him and agreed, and he kept speaking about how disgusted he is with the whole situation. He was just so passionate. I found that very attractive.

10 minutes later we were in the disabled toilets. I was holding on to the cistern when he was fucking my arse. Frankly his performance was lackluster, so I had an idea.

I said "Allahu Ackbar. Death to the infidels."

"You fucking cunt!" he said and he fucked me harder and faster. It made him angry and he started to hate fuck me. I was delighted.

"I actually support the terrorists" I said. "Fuck the kids who were killed, I'm glad. All for the glory of Allah."

This inflamed him further. He kept brutalising my anus, then finally spunked inside.

"You sick fucking faggot" he said as he zipped up. Then he punched me in the side of the head, hard, before leaving.

There's a Greggs at Birch Services so I decided to have two sausage rolls and a tea before heading home. Was delicious. They should open more Greggs in them.

Looking forward to seeing Marko this weekend to go rat hunting with air guns in the forest near my house.

Breaking News @BreakingNLive

Area sealed off as police carried out a controlled detonation on a vehicle at Russell Square in London

happening machine broke

I need a real happening soon. I can't make much longer without one

Fucking hate malaysia

Police have already 'stood' the situation down.

'Old news'

>part and parcel

PART

AND

>9:47 AM

soo, nothing really happened or was it just not on the news?

in for happening

Soon. Its not Crescent Moon just yet.
Real occult digits tho , 07-21-2017
721-217

please be more than just a chance pipeline explosion

lol

PARCEL

good job guys

bump

>someone loses a bag
>have to shut down the entire area and blow it up

What a lovely city.

why even post happenings this is just everyday life

you dont post about all the truck bombs in the middle east why is london any different??

part and parcel lads, keep calm and carry on

Probably just another ((speaker))

part and parcel, not a happening

>due to increased security threat we've decided to postpone the brexit indefinitely

>t. theresa may

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

I thought ISIS was going to carry out a giant wave of attacks in Europe.Why did they scrap their plans?

July 27th.

Let's hope you are right

Britain better get their pakimons under control

Get the grabblers and pavement apes over here sorted out first, 54%.