Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson

Hail Tucker! Hail our People! Hail Victory!

youtube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM

Other urls found in this thread:

policefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Appendix-D_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vox is BTFOing us bigly.
9,120 up-thumbs
2,964 down-thumbs
And the video was only posted today.
We simply don't have the manpower to combat them.

Why does Vox always call white nationalists white supremacists?

he just tells the truth

I hate millennials so much, this guy is clearly a queer and needs to get bullied.

That's really controversial for a video lmao

White supremacy is self-evident.

Tucker is redpilled. He knows what's up. I wish he would drop the laughy boyish crap and get a little more serious, and that his show's people would give him better guests to tangle with instead of a bunch of clowns and braindead nobodies.

>NOTORIOUS WHITE SUPREMACIST
>richy "dick" spence

what the fuck

back to your 8cuckshed, boy

>people who disagree with me are all white supremacist...
wheres that book meme

i'm a spic and I love the Tuck

Tuck will have this guy on his show and make him look like an idiot.

same here
political correctness has gone too far

>He shows statistics that show raw numbers
fuck me this guy is good at propaganda. "Look! Immigrants DON'T commit crime! look at them compared to all native born Americans (90% of the population) including niggers!"

Now compare the crime rates per capita, and separate out white people. Guarantee immigrants and niggers will have the highest crime rates.

Because they don't want people to know there is a difference.

THIS

people that are subscribed to a channel always click like whatever gets posted. right wingers don't follow that channel so they don't know when a video like that gets posted.

Because it fits their anti-white agenda.

that's like expecting colbert's anti-trump videos to have more dislikes than likes. it's never gonna happen.

Tucker is a Chad
Probably the only Chad left in America

The Hugh Grant of the Alt Right. A man that cute cannot be 100% heterosexual, say? Would of be a shame.

>white thupremathist

Day of the spiked dildo is coming

pic related

>le guilt by association xDDD

>cities with high refugee populations typically see their crime rates decrease

If true than Israel should open its borders ASAP!!!

>claims that less than 2% of terror attacks in the EU are religiously motivated

Yeah, those statistics he presented are clearly misleading--or "buuuullshit", as he calls it. And he knows it but presents it anyways. God, I hate liberal media.

>Tucker is a white supremacists.
This dude is the most Civic Nationalist on TV.

at least the comments are calling them out on their bullshit despite the kikes deleting them

there are no "white supremacists". white-hating neo-marxists invented the term, just like other stupid terms like "islamophobe" and "xenophobe". It is a culture war, with the left trying to distort the English language to uneven the playing field.

True but that does not stop the (((media))) from stating otherwise.

>Americans complaining about migrants being wrongly represented
But then why does the new King Arthur have black people in it, Asians and so on? Crime of migration is genocide, stealing of land, there can be no greater crime. Migrants are guilty as they enter a country legally or illegally and the only punishment for them can be death and only through killing every single migrant from woman, man, child you can achieve perfect world where everybody owns his land and you don't have people who own nothing and migrants who want to own everything.

I got through 4 minutes before his pathetic spic lisp wore through my patience.

I have no time for bleeding heart faggots.

The fact that they felt the need to make an nearly 10-minute slander-piece about Tucker shows how much of an impact he's having on their fragile faggot psyches.

Keep it up Tuck, fuck up this cuck.

They're not technically wrong, considering every white nationalist knows we're better than niggers. It's just a scientific fact.

The crime of migration is committed by 2 groups:
- the migrants
- the traitor neo marxists who forced-opened the gates for them and suppressed their fellow countrymen so the won't resist the invasion.
I say kill the traitors first.

"White supremacist" has a more negative tone. They have an agenda to push. So, why not?

If you build a foreign company on my land, you are cutting my money, my land, you are stealing it.
If you employ foreigners in that company you are stealing even more money from me, the rightful owner, the one who was born here. What can i do then? Migrate myself like them? What's the point of this? It costs me even more money, that's the point. So elites have more money charging pointless relocation and foreign company installations. At worst case scenario we should migrate materials, not companies and people.

and that chart showing religious motivated attacks is from 4 years ago, and similar things can be said about every try at showing actual data in the video

i get that it's a youtube video, not a scientific report but its still pretty bad, specially with that smug face of his

The real reason white supremacists like him is that they think his sophistry provides undeniable arguments that liberals are crazy, except in a way that is palatable to intelligent people (it isn't).

Tucker Carlson presents in a way more in the vein of "liberal" comedians slash political commentators like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher, without the comedy. Conservatives have been butthurt for awhile by Jon Stewart-style political commentary, how bad it makes them look, and the fact that The Right hasn't hand an answer.

Tucker is their best try so far. Too bad it's not nearly as good or intellectually sound. Tucker uses dirty debate and TV-host tricks to make fools out of low-hanging fruit and occasionally smart (but not debate-literate) guests. But anytime he has a guest on his show that doesn't fall for his tricks he is exposed.

>why do brainwashed cultists love their programmers like Vox?
>they're programmed to get their "information" only from approved brainwashing outlets.

This sounds like an attempt at character assassination. Cherry picking on topics and then attacking the mans character rather than his ideas. "Oh look you can't dance your ideas must be shit hahaha lol".
All of this guys premises are on the basis of the thinks everything tucker says is already wrong. The only "data" he uses is briefly shown and over lying "crime statistics" with "immigration" is conclusive. No. There could be plenty of reasons why the data shows what it shows, he doesn't even try to analyze it.
"Western Civilisation is a dog whistle for white supremacists". Why? Why are people from Western cultures (most of whom happen to be white) allowed to defend and uphold their culture? But someone originally from Mali, Africa is allowed to claim they are an Egyptian?
Absolute Hypocrisy.

>Jon Stewart
>Bill Maher
>intellectually sound

Jesus

His twitter handle is @gaywonk if you want to send him this

policefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Appendix-D_0.pdf

What's annoying about John Stewart is he would act like he deserves to be taken seriously as a news presenter, but whenever he was criticized he'd say "we're on Comedy Central". It was the standard shape-shifting Jew move.

What's annoying about Bill Maher is he talks over his guests.

What's annoying about both of them is their seal clapping audiences.

let it happen