How Does She Know?

Guys, I'm scared!!!!

That's pretty interesting, but we can probably look into it tomorrow.
Anyone else feeling like taking a nap?

if you were ever on this side of this horse-skull faced cunt, you deserve to die.

She's right though. Drumpf was never on our side, he was just a puppet to placate the rising anger and disillusion on the right. The kikes know in 2020 we won't have another shot electorally.

quit acting like you wouldnt fuck her

Woah there, Trump's biggest supporter and honest critic is bad now?

Looks like she's still salty from the whole Delta shit

>It's real
Wait, I thought Coulter loved Trump?

As much as I'd want to fuck Marilyn Manson. Haven't seen them in the same room together. Still not convinced not the same person.

Her and Micheal Savage are the same.
The flip flop their positions on Trump like every week.

nothing new here. maybe this is old age acting up

why do they think the right are arguing about who got elected?

I don't think she's as smart as she thinks she is.

I think she is just saying that the world could basically end, and people would still be arguing. I did not interpret it as her thinking Trump would actually be impeached.

She wants him to fulfill his damn promises. Nobody answered my question...how does she know it will happen????

Who cares what that dried up shrill cunt thinks. I don't think she even has real political opinions she just says crap to offend people for money.

>It's real
Enough of that coal burner.

She's being a bit emotional here.

Trump can't be impeached without the House and Senate.

Coulter is just letting the Black Pill get the best of her here. Which is reasonable.

The blackpill is a real bitch.

You subhuman IQ morons. If anyone would be the first to sound alarm bells it's her... Get your head out of your asses and think about saving America for once.

>how does she know it will happen????
she doesn't. she thinks it will happen, just like she thought trump would win the election.

You can't change the system by electing just one man. His presidency was doomed from the beginning.

she's right tho, stay mad drumpflet

This.
She isn't saying that trump will be impeached, the world will end and trump supporters will still argue.
She is saying that IF trump is impeached and the world ends, trump supporters will still argue.

Big difference.

They already shot their impeachment bullet, coulter is a thot anyway

Fucking OP does not understand tweet.

>Autism
>on Sup Forums
Imagine my surprise!

This will surely be the end of Trump's campaign.

meh, Adios America is one of the best entry-level red-pills for people

>listening to this anorexic whore about anything

>a fucking leaf

Hey man, it might not be...

>trusting a woman
>ever
weeeew

read it like greentext leaf

>The GOP
>on Trump's side
They'll probably impeach him to get their boy Pence in the seat of power

>America will be gone
I think you're all missing the point she's driving home. The Dems and faggot RINOs will keep on steaming away until they get rid of Trump for any fucking reason, but the autistic Trump supporters will still be here stroking their own cocks instead of actively counteracting leftist aggression.

Do something you fucks instead of memeing.

moar like Mann Coulter, amarite?
I mean how many women have an Adam's apple?

she is saying the dems will subvert American democracy and trump supporters won't do anything.

THANK YOU! Also checked

no, Trump needs to start encouraging real conservaties to Primary the RINOs like Paul Ryan for the midterms in 2018 and put all of his weight behind them. thats the only way anything will change, but doing that is suicide to his legislative agenda if they lose.

The right wing in the US is far too splintered at the moment. The left is filled with mentally ill, degenerate children but they all blindly follow each other wherever their leadership points them. They'll seek impeachment all the way until election time and if he wins they'll continue ever-forgetful of previous failures meanwhile the right is critical of every moves Trump makes and is constantly infighting.

I think savage is a tranny for how much whining he does about needing constant recognition and acknowledgment.

Savage reminds me a big chested 25 year old girl who comes back from a romantic island vacation with her bf on sunday and by tuesday shes blowing up his phone at work claiming he doesn't give a shit about her.

Bannon is the man, Savage is book shiling jew constantly talking about some award no white person gives a shit about.

yea but I'm pretty sure being able to criticise your political friends is our strength. If someone is being a moron we can get them to correct themselves

for those unable or too low-iq to understand what she was saying, here it is in spoonfed form:
>Trump supporters need to stop resting on their laurels and bragging about who was more influential to the Trump movement, and start realizing that Trump is by no means out of danger. The left is trying to impeach him and destroy America and we need to all step up our game to stop them.

So many shills
TRUMP 2020
Saged

I wanna see the U.S. Go up in flames.
WIll be fun!

>I can't bitch about the wall any longer

They actually expect the legally elected president to be impeached and removed from office (never happened)

And all of it not for actual crimes but made up nonsense and fake rules about who you can and cannot associate with and conjecture about maybe conflicts of interest?

She expects that to happen and all without violence?

Taking trump down, even attempting via impeachment or assisination will result in violence to the extreme. Public political personas like her will not live through it

Fairly or unfairly

t. subhuman the_donald redditard who's been here only since this election cycle

I hope he does get impeached -- then we can finally start killing...

Shes telling Kike Savage to STFU.

Thats it

She isn't flip flopping her opinion you dumb bong.

If trump was impeached do you think he would be alive very long?

Lel fucking retard

>Muh Jews are evil all controlling, all knowing God creatures every single thing that happens is part of their plan

This meme needs to die. They are powerful and well connected and do control a lot of politics and politicians but there are people who they can't control and who are dangerous to them. They are just people they can be beaten, they can be outsmarted and they can be exposed.

Right now they are in turmoil doing whatever they can to take trump down. What's funny is I don't think it's in their best interests to piss of all the people who elected him to fight these parasites. It will cause a fucking civil war

Right, but the damage he's doing may illicit that change in the future