Islam

Our Fuhrer was only joking about this, r-right Sup Forums...?

R-Right...???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Edg6wxepyas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe he was right? Why do we hate Muslims? Why do they hate us? What was the catalyst to start this whole fuck up in the Middle East that we've been stuck in since well before 9/11?

The answer lies there. Sometimes what you're (((lead))) to believe isn't all that's in front of you.

He's right

Christianity breeds cucks

Fuck off OP, I'm going to post this next time I see you bitching over at /his/ about Sup Forums fags invading.

led*

You don't have to agree with everything he says.

I actually disagree with him on everything except this part

Anything is better than islam

Heh okay kike.

Let me correct myself
Anything is better than islam and judaism.

Heh okay christcuck

If the Führer had seen how his country turned to shit after Turks and saninggers moved in, he would have made THEM the number one target to eradicate.

The (((media))) may have lied to us about the middle east? Say it ain't so!

Der Grammarfuhrer

Spelling isn't grammar

Can you get a source other than AZ quotes?

Yes it is. If a person intended to use a different word, but through a spelling misstep used another word which happens to be spelled correctly, that is a grammar mistake.

christianity is cuck religion
>forgive your enemy
>dont kill

Can't get a source on a fake quote, user. It's from a pamphlet that was written by someone else as a propaganda against Hitler.

Just admit you got BTFO

Maybe because most of muslims have system of values that is completely unacceptable for European people? Or maybe because Islam was designed as elaborate ideology for conquering lands? Or is it ok for you when there are only local people in muslim countries, but (((diversity))) in your own country?

Nothing wrong with that, Ivan. You're not a European person by the way.

But who is European person? How can you define this, wise user from superior civlization?

This

That's what I thought.

Nice fake quote, OP. How dare you besmirch the good name of the Führer!

youtube.com/watch?v=Edg6wxepyas

>"because most of muslims have system of values that is completely unacceptable for European people"
A Muslim called Averroes is responsible for the current Western thought. I know they don't teach you school after the 3rd grade, Ivan, but c'mon you retard.

only a dictator who seeks more cannon fodder loves the religion based on its usefulness for the state

not sure why pol still doesn't recognize that Hitler was not as respectable as they would have it

>quote from a time when forcing all females to wear a hijab,burka etc... was considered a laughable idea in muslim countries

He's right. I don't have much positive to say about mooslems but their religion breeds a warrior spirit unlike christianity or most other religions.

Hitler needed warriors.

Adolf was an idiot get over it.

Seeing as how Islam is spreading Arabs and Christianity turned the west into turbocucks, he's right.

Dont confuse what he said for love of Arabs. He thought they were subhuman. He just wishes Germans had a religion of invasive expansion to secure their existence. Islam is basically Invade and Genocide: The Religion.

Fun fact; the yellow star for Jews was something the Ottoman empire did.

it was a pagan symbol

Too much nietzche

Hell is for ever!

Nice larping ya fucking jew. Thats about as accurate as some of the Churchill quotes that have been going around