THIS IS NOT A SLIDE THREAD, THIS IS THE HEART OF Sup Forums

Why do white people pander to women so much?
Dont you know that women are civilization-killers?
>Augustus, the greatest Roman emperor wrote this
>the greeks made fun of the idea of a cucked people letting women vote (pic related)

I know the thirst is real! White men! I know! You want to put your dick in a woman's vagina, I know!
Why are you selling the 4000+ years of Western civilization just to get some pussy now? Just accept that equality is bullshit! Women will fuck any alfa man even if he is black (OJ Simpson).
Could it be that the jews have made a fatal mistake? By bringing muslims into Europe?
Islam means: (1) fathers arrange their virgin daughters marriage to the truly best man, (2) there is no divorce or cucking (else: honour killing by dad or brothers), (3) Kids get strong race values (FUCK KEKED NATIONALISTIC VALUES) (4) Jewish control dies because we hate their guts (5) Finally we have peace, if you had not defeated the Muslims the West would be Jew free and we would be colonizing the stars by now!
The downside of Islam can be cured by the West so it will be symbiotic. A win-win. We must reach the stars.

>Augustus, the greatest Roman emperor wrote this
Just because he founded it doesn't make him the best. Trajan was clearly the best.

the article is good enough without all the unnecessary MGTOW-tier annotations

>mgtow tier annotations
You mean reality annotations

Im not an expert of "greatness" so untill youre contested Ill believe what youve said

"Evil rich men! Down with the patriarchy! Total gender equality".

It really added to the work of Aristophanes. I bet you also like when Ben Garrison puts labels on everything.

The left basically got taken over by third wave feminists and they seem to be doing great these days.

His point about the eternal vaginal Jew is spot on, though.

Ok, maybe youre right.
Please debunk 1 MGTOW position.
Please! But you cant! MGTOW red pill is accurate.

Yes, he was indeed correct about the vaginal Jew.

The muslim part was looking into the inevitable future.

Please bump this thread, the slide threads are taking over.

OP is incoherent. Your point is what exactly? Are you urging men to not fuck women?

>Left taken by leftist feminist
Spoiler: the jews created feminism

Point is to adapt some aspects of islam before Real Islam takes you over in Europe.

You think Islam can be adapted? Do we even want it to be adapted? I'd rather it were as radical as possible, so people can see it for what it is.

Thats it, if this thread does not make it to page 1 Sup Forums is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 is full of nonsense bullshit!

NIGGER! The West used to be exactly like Islam untill 1800-1900. Just take womens rights away. If only men could vote immigration would stop tomorrow.

Trajan +1
god tier

ok god tier it is, comment on topic please

no, slide
saged

>The West used to be exactly like Islam untill 1800-1900.

This. Somehow within the last 100 years we got all Jewed up.

It seems you're powerless to further this thread.

You really think thats a good idea? If they have such a good sexual selection strategy then why are they all still stuck in the stone age?

This one gets it. Europeans used to DEUS VULT! Not LARP Desus Vult but Real Deus vult.
Cut off the heads of your enemies and rape their women! Now you are (((civilized))) and (((decolonialized))) and (((not racist))).

Not anymore

Still not thinking

Oh. Fuck that. No thanks.

Then accept circumcised Islam dick along with Jew dick!

Very well. Muslim fathers were retarded and just arranged marriage with their brothers children because it was easier. Thats why incest is common in Islam. Now we know better.
This is not a joke. End womans rights of reproduction and divorce now or else youre fucked and your politicians will fuck you.

>HURR DURR I refuse to accept values that were normal only 100 years ago only because Islam has those values now and I hate Muslims
Dont you get how stupid you sound? ADAPT OR DIE!

Thanks for posting red pills

I'm not saying your main point isn't right. The point about looking to muslims as an example of reproductive sophistication is ridiculous. Better off pointing to pre-birth control america or something like that

"THIS IS NOT A SLIDE THREAD" = "HAHA I THINK YOU GUYS ARE STUPID, FALL FOR MY SLIDE THREAD NAOPLX".

Sage and hide. There are other days to talk about women.

So much this.
White knights are the first to go on the day of the rope.

You got it babe

>HURR DURR THAT JEWS BE USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ON ME
KYS, before you bump a JIDF thread.

>Day of the roap
When?

Your memes are stored forever!

This train of thought becomes a problem for stormfags as it was the cunt vote which put Hitler in power. He pandered to their sexuality, fear and need for security.

Realising that you have tomanipulate women for the best of society is the red pill.
For example: the artificial womb would be a good idea. Feminists would cancel it. So you have to pretend its to save women from the pain of child birth
>you dont hate women dont you? You support the artificial womb!