Free speech was a mistake

Free speech was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGNM20w9pok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Singapore they realized that mocking the leader served no purpose other than to sow seeds of doubt and cripple the country.

t. triggered drumpflet

"trump pee pee tape"
fucking manlet

>DRUMPF PEE PEE TAPE XDDDDDDD SCRUMPF! TOO FUCKING SCOOPS DRUMPF

Bump

Democracy doesn't work well in mental institutions.

OMG DRUMPF IS FINISHED XD

GAY BAIT THREAD GETS BUMPED AND SHILLED
BECAUSE FREE SPEECH
BLURMPH

>Stealing material from the Boondocks
For shame

Look at that face. That's the face of a man willing to kill himself.

remember every time you see Stephen Colbert it's the kike Jon Stewart pulling the strings

This faggot never really gives it a rest. Every fucking day, always about Trump. Dude is desperate for those ratings.

I'M COMING FOR THOSE SCOOPS DAHNALD

>libtards still pretending CNN wasn't trolled with the goldengate

>Free speech was a mistake
Kill yourself

He's just so gay.

Look at all those arguments! Where would we be without these guardians of democracy.

Dis gon b gud
The kikebert memes are always making me laugh

I used to like daily show and colbert report back when they made fun of politics in general. But then they decided to make fun of republicans exclusively and stopped being funny.

How is it funny when it's well known that nonsens was entire fabrication

This is just bad comedy. The trump admin is comedy gold and these fucking losers just make fun of the same stupid shit over and over

Keep in mind that Colbert would not be what he is today without (((Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz))).

Not educated people is the mistake

Exactly. They used to joke about how silly politics in general was. Now they just use "jokes" as a way to attack anyone to the right of Hillary

Allowing the government/media/corporate hybrid establishment to publish propaganda was the real mistake

Colbert has been bad for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGNM20w9pok

Didn't the piss part of the dossier come from Sup Forums by way of Rick Wilson, the piss pimp?

Pissgate is (((their))) pizzagate.

So much for the Pro-Free Speech Right.