/esp/ Spain General - BLOCKED Edition

OFFICIAL /ESP/ DISCORD:
discord
.gg/VP5fkkq

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

Latest News:
>Support for independentism falls to the lowest levels since 2014
politica.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/07/21/catalunya/1500625353_665002.html
>Half hundred friends and familiars bury Blesa's ashes in Linares
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/21/actualidad/1500628195_968174.html
>The Civil Guard looks for information about the '3% case' in the Parlament and the Generalitat
politica.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/07/20/catalunya/1500540836_520808.html
>Sanchez asks the PNV to help him on his plan to reform the constitution
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/20/actualidad/1500536482_195619.html
>Veto of Hazte Oir's "transphobic" bus has been lifted
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/21/actualidad/1500641032_852873.html
>Prosecutors request increasing Urdangarin's penalty by 10 years
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/03/actualidad/1499077646_331886.html
>Prosecutors request 50 years in prison for the Alsasua guys who hit the Civil Guards
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/04/actualidad/1499173523_474640.html

Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DjWJxjfW_x4

No beaners, sandniggers or protestant netherlands allowed.
VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous >>?
If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and make a new thread! Let's make this become a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPdcxy6mYk
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can a bus be "transphobic"?

It's trans alright

Start having children

It's the orange bus
>Boys have penises
>Girls have vaginas
>Don't be fooled
>If you're a man, you're a man, if you're born as a woman, you're a woman.

no, the ones who sould start having less or none sould be niggs and moros

PorQuéNoLosDos.beaner.png

>tfw irrelevant

that's entirely correct, trannies need to stop acting like people can't tell the difference

because an uncontrolled demographic boom could be very dangerous, just like what niggs are doing in Africa

Hello guys, leader of the spanish alt-right reporting in.
Fucking feminists amirite?

Bus burning when

>By the way, stop having children goys I mean guys, FUCK FASCISTS AND FUCK CHRISTIANITY, also Islam dindu nuffin
The government shut the bus down but the ban has been lifted now it seems.

The only way to keep the country non degenerate is to have them afraid.

Caudillo knew this.

Dude has a Jewish surname. The day of reckoning aproaches!

(((el pais)))

>caudillo
>a traitor to everyone, why did he not restore Alfonso XIII?
>sold spanish economy to (((USA)))

Are there any good fascist/falangist options in Spain right now?

Guess which part of Spain I'm from

Fuck you he saved Spain from everything you see today in tv. VIVA FRANCO and a mobile right wing squad just for u.

>brown eyes
the moorish south

andalusia

If you see it on TV today obviously he didn't save Spain from it, only bought more time

Hi amigos. These days I'm thinking about something. I'm catalan but I'm against Catalonia's independence. If on Oct. 1st those fucktards end up celebrating the referendum, what would be the best thing to do? Voting or staying at home? Today I've heard that most catalans don't want independence, but "yes" to independence would win due to many anti-independence people not going to vote.
I mean, the referendum is illegal, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing to stay at home and let the "yes" win, because that would lead us to more shit later and I'm absolutely sick and tired of all this, honestly.

No. We are doomed, plz nuke us and don´t look back.

the one who did not save Spain was Franco, he sold the spanish economy to the american juden, his bad govern got spain full of commies that hate anything to do with the right and their family are a bunch of corrupts, look at his daughter
none, the falanges are all memes

Dude there's no way we have an uncontrolled growth

No, there aren't, they're all memes or controlled opposition.
>captcha: North Privada
Asturias.

Do not vote, let them have +80% yes so it's clear it's a fake referendum. Stay home until we send the tanks.

Call some of your friends and start a Spanish Death Squad. Get some cheap CETMEs and unleash chaos on those filthy independent xarnegos!

it's not illegal, nothing will happen to you for voting, it's anti-constitutional which means that it has no garanties, so it doesn't matter what happens, it will have 0 legitimity

ywah of course now we can't but if we started to have babies and more babies with no way to suppot that would happen the same that in africa or china

>what happens when your side loses.
Dumb nigger, it was absolutely necessary to save us from hunger. The post war times in Spain were apocalyptic. Try to fast just for 3 days and later speak to me.

Do you own some land in Catalonia? Have a family-only referendum and leave Catalonia.

Does anyone really care about Spain? Isn't it worse than Portugal and Greece?

So what do you guys think about abortion?

>Asturias.

Only the Spaniard got it right. Funny. :)

HA so don't start a levantamiento, before the levantamiento and the civil war Spain was nowhere to after it, are you retarded or what? Not only he was a traitor to the king, but the deaths of Mola the one who truly did the coup and Sanjurgo were very strange ''accidents'', then he sold the spanish economy to USA making us what we are now, and to make it worse he left everything ''atado y bien atado'' for Spain to be what it is now, dumb retarded I’m not republican in fact I preferred Mola, but Franco fucked it all

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPdcxy6mYk

Oh yeah, by illegal I meant anti-constitutional, sorry. What I mean is that they already celebrated a referendum with no legitimity but here we are again, it's like this will never end. I don't want to play their game but at the same time it would be so glorious if the "no" won and they had to shut up their fucking mouths.

it's just a teatrillo to create more disunity and hatred between sides, nothing more than a judiada, the problem is that a lot of people fall for it

Ah, a conspiratard from stormfront with no idea about history. In those days planes crashed more than a fair shotgun. And now you blame him for his descendants!

He was practically forced to take part in the levantamiento. But hell of a mastermind he was. Just to sell us.

right wing squad for you

Daily reminder that abortion is perfectly right on this overpopulated world.

Africans, chinks and Indians are the ones who have to abort, not us.

Oi lads not politics related but I'm currently on vacation in Mallorca
Does anyone have recommendations for trips?

HA HA HA! and you are in Sup Forums yet you reject to learn about conspiracies? user her daughter is so rich because of the political corruption of his father which other way could she be so rich? Second of all it was a MONARCHIST coup, lead by Mola, Sanjurgo, Cabanellas and others, Franco taked power by changing a document proclaiming him dictator for perpetuity and not temporally and yet you adore him, he was a traitor to everyone even falangists, even carlists everyone, learn some history before insulting others

Yes goy, it's white countries fault, stop having children, but instead get some immigrants to replace the aging local population, they can have children tho

never go to Barcelona, never

This is not a Germany thread mate sorry.

btw Austria you are and you will always be the defender of Europe, thank you

Balearicfag here, in the hypothetical case that Catalonia becomes independent, will we fall into the same shitstorm later down the road? Indoctrination has been pretty strong in here for some years already.

HELLO DAD! I MISS YOU!

If you're planning other trips in Spain, see the map in pic related. Avoid red and orange zones. Probably avoid yellow zones too, not entirely though. For example, Cadiz appears yellow but it's mainly because of Algeciras.

posibly, if Spain was to fall into peaces then you probably will get under catalonia-barcelona sphere of influence with aragon and valencia and so join a catalan confederated republic but catalonia will not be independent

well maybe it's an electric bus that doesn't use a transmission

Why?
What? I'm currently in Spain just asking for vacation tips
Cheers and thank you Spain for fighting back the muslims back in the day and reclaiming your country, ill eat some tapas for you today mate
Sheiiiit I'm currently in an orange zone

>I'm currently in Spain
>Austrian flag

>Mallorca
>Not Germany soil

>ill eat some tapas
Eat some snails, they're top tier

the same thing I say for beating the turks every time they tried to attack europe, Barcelona is a lefty shithole full of niggers, moors and prostitutes and more recently full of drunk anglos that puke and fuck everywhere

>Currently in Spain
>flag
Anyway he was implying Mallorca belongs to Germany now

What do they actually taste like? I reckon the texture would ruin that for me even I was to try.

Surprised me too but I'm on my phone so it's because of the new roaming laws
I'm in Cala d'Or and it seems to be a lot of brits here

>t. i have no idea about engines

what is the most redpilled la liga team?

It has a nice firm texture, it absorbs flavors well. It's hard to describe what it tastes like though, it's better if you taste them yourself.

The local one, but Halal Madrid

Hope you don't. I frankly can't stand when the indepes try to include you in their delusions and I like seeing how you don't fall for them. Don't let "pan-catalanists" sell you shit.

>It has a nice firm texture
So is the texture similar to squid?

RCDE

Similar yes, as I said it's kind of unique so it's better if you taste them yourself.

Dónde esta el retrasado americano que postea su jeta en todos los hilos espanoles?

El sudaca cara cerdo?

Exacto

Nunca aparece en los Spain General /esp/ que yo haya visto, solo aparece en los que extranjeros hablan de España.
Everyone I remind you we have a Discord
discord
.gg/VP5fkkq

Spain needs to fall because it is full of mongoloids.

>full of Mongoloids
Show your flag.

I have your same flag

Go vote pp and complain about what pp does.

>implying I voted PP

Peru?

Gratz on having voted PSOE

No

100% THIS

>There are only two parties in Spain

With more than 3 votes? Yes.

Spain is a lot poorer than UK or Germany.

The only one good thing we spaniards have in comparison to our northern neighbours is the fact that we haven´t been as racially replaced as them... yet.

The only decent political party in Spain is Vox (PP in its core is just more of the NWO socialdemocratic bullshit, pro feminazis, pro rapefugees and and pro UE), however Vox doesnt´draw a lot of attention from the media

El País Vasco/Navarra y las provincias que le rodean (incluyendo Burgos, Huesca, Cantabria, La Rioja, etc) son la auténtica salud.

El resto del país se puede ir al infierno.

Firmado: Un andaluz.

VOX is litlle more than a meme, and yes they have blacks and moors in their party
(((andaluz))), paquito tu eres el cancer de la sociedad española asi chupa el sur del norte y asi llenais el norte de vosotros, que hareis cuando no quede ningun norteño que trabaje por vosotros?

De (((eso))) no tengo nada.

Tranquilo que ya estoy yo trabajando en Alemania para pagar las paguitas de los españoles incluidos los del norte.

País Vasco and Navarra and by far the most bluepilled counties in our country.

Pro Islam, antiSpanish, atheists, the most recalcitrant feminazis (and the uggliest ones) are precisely in the Basque Country.

They now have a lot of muslim scum on welfare thanks to the taxpayers, all in all, Basque country is being culturally enriched ,they are to Spain what Sweden is to Europe in terms of Cultural Marxism.

Are you the Andalusian working in Germany whose friend got cucked?

>implicando que los del norte cobran paguitas
nunca he conocido a nadie que recibiese una sola paguita, la realidad es la que es y es que andalucia chupa del bote que da miedo

I don't think so. I don't almost never post here I lurk Sup Forums and /bant/.

What do I care if there are moors and blacks in their party?

As long as they are anti NWO, pro family, catholics and believe in the check and balance system I couldnt care less about them.

For the record, I support people like Milo or Ben, even though they are jews, they have done for defending the West than all the stormfront overweight shitposters on the internet.

>Muh paguitas del norte

No hay norte y sur. Hay una línea en diagonal. Asturias y Galicia están en el mismo tier que Andalucía o extremadura. Lo mismo con todas las provincias de Castilla y León salvo Burgos.

De Espana solo se salva irónicamente lo que antes era navarra y aragón.

do you truly think that a party that holds one of the most jew infested ideologuies, libertarianism, is actually against the NWO, them accepting blacks and moors is a sign of that

>moors and blacks
>catholics

As I said, spain is doomed and the regular spanish guy couldn't help it even if you told him exactly how in a guide.

>"Goddamnit, Optimus! There's no time for this, let's get the hell out of here!"
>"I can transform into a trailer but that thing cannot transform into a woman and he's not getting in my cabin"
DUN DUN DUN TRANS-PHOBICS!

AMAZING