Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jack-susianta-police-refused-enter-6164625
archive.is/dwpgt
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy7MsxsxZdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

NICE

wow these niggers are truly a plague on society. that mongoloid shouldnt have been in the water but these niggers were truly heartless. Smoking weed literally 15 seconds after a man died in front of them. they need to be lobotomized and put back into factories and fields.

Well it's not like they could swim in there and save him if they wanted to

When I heard this story yesterday I knew right away it was niggers.

we all know they would have drown if they tried to go in the water. it happens time and time again with niggers. its weird because i never even took swimming lessons, but i have no problem swimming. white btw

Don't mock the poor niggers, they can't swim you racist.

I was born and raised in Arizona, which means even lower middle class homes sometimes had pools. So I just naturally learned how to swim. It blew my mind when I learned people from other places had to take swimming lessons, because I don't personally know a single person who can't swim.

thats exactly why they all shouldve jumped to save the man

We spent 50 years doing everything we could to help them, and they hate us.

The funny thing is, we don't have to do a single thing except shut off the welfare tap and they'll all die of starvation

Even if you know how to swim, it's probably a bad idea to try to rescue someone drowning, since they could grab on to you and panic, pushing you under water causing you to drown as well.

> Imagine my shock
Nigs gonna nogs. How many times have you heard anyone say "you know what would make thisplace better, niggers"?

I was a lifeguard years ago and a piece of advice for anybody who finds themselves in this situation. Punch the person you're rescuing in the face or knee them in the balls. They snap out of panic pretty quick and let you help.

i was a black lifeguard and my piece of advice is get yo cellphone and the homies and have a good laugh. at that point they still panic but they still dont move around you its an easy video you got there senpai

checkd n keked
leafs are more based now that the majority retards amongst them have become fagflags.

First you gotta shut down all roads leading out of the ghettos. Or else the nigs are gonna ride into the white suburbs for a cannibal feast.

Gentlemen,

If you have one purpose in life it's to share this video

Yeah, because it said "teens" when you know these niggers are gown as hell.

Based blacks are based, I love how all the new generations of non whites like Mexicans, blacks, and asians are redpilled as fuck and don't take shit from whites, why the nonwhite man gotta help your racist ass? Help yourself racist piece of shit

Basically, the drowning man is an analogy of racism taken to its ultimate conclusion, whites are racists and leave the nonwhites of society drowning, so why we gotta help your ass?

Also, don't kid yourselves stormfags, you'd leave these kids to drown if you were in their situation, stop pretending you have some sort of moral high ground

>retard fully clothed in the water drowning
>decent swimmer but not the best
>go out to save the guy
>he pulls me down
>we both die

The least they could have done was called 911... well I guess the least they could have done was just sit there and laugh.

What were they supposed to do?
They couldn't save him, don't you know niggers can't swim?

thats fair enough but they could have at least called for help though that would have probably gotten them arrested for violating parole or something

the pic you posted is of the victim.

the guys laughing in the video were not charged with any crime of neglect.

How are they gonna save him? You know they cant swim as well

isOp pic the man that drown or the teen that film the drowning

they wanted him to die.

you can hear one of the guys is nervous about the situation and the camera man just says "you afraid to see a dead person".

fake news by rightwing terrorist nazis

Can Americans actually understand what these... "people" are saying?

I mean you would think after several generations they would have at least learned to speak English to a basic degree of proficiency.

The police wouldn't have been able to save him before he died. And they would have kept on questioning and bothering the guys about something they had nothing to do with. Would have been a waste of time to call them.

>implying positive morals are a real thing and anyone is required to save anyone else

fuck off commie

You are your Sup Forumsrother's keeper...

Who else is from Reddit? :3

just you...go back we're full

you can always spot the redditor when they give (You)s to obvious bait

>distinguishing between niggers
first day here?

I think I lost some brain cells trying to listen to it. Sounds like a toddler learning to speak

This reminds me of that moment I've seen a dead body for the first time.

>walk to the store in like 11 am
>it was saturday and I was still up from all that speed
>take like a hidden way because I wanted to drink a couple beers for the come down
>a pile of blood infront of me full of bubbles
> see 2-3 more the further I go
>then there's that guy laying with his face in the concrete
>turn him around and he was pale with blood all over his face yet he had a smile on his face

Called an ambulance but it didn't matter. Final stage lung cancer.

Those niggers could've saved him, but what did they do? Right, nothing. Niggers aren't human.

>florida
fucking moronic stormtards, even if they could swim you can't expect them to dive in, there's literal fucking alligators n shiet

expecting a nigger to swim

Nothing of value was lost

>implying nogs have agency
top kek

There was five of them there, you send two in to keep dude above the water and somebody else gets a fucking rope or some shit.

But remember, 5 blacks stood and laughed when a black disabled man screamed for help and drowned over the minutes less than 100 feet away in stable waters.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT BLACK LIVES ARE WHITE PEOPLE. BLACKS DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LIFE WHATSOEVER.

I cannot swim, and I'm even somewhat afraid of water, and I would have tried.

>Niggers aren't human.
you got that right

>This is it, this is basically the Citizen Kane of redpill videos

True. They laugh their asses off watching someone die. Normal people would never laugh while watching a fellow human being die.

Obvious conclusion is obvious. They're not human.

>going to far as to mock a dying man
>not even calling someone else
Kys you piece of shit.

Of course you're a shameful shit eating coward, you're from England. A nation full of shameful shit eating cowards

Imagine the last thing you see before you die is a bunch of greasy niggers laughing at you.

How is your soul supposed to elevate to a higher plain with that kind of rage inside of you?

>you'd leave these kids to drown if you were in their situation
These kids? Yes. Random blacks? No.

>you're from England.
you misspelled pakistan

It was another nigger, you colossal pussy.

that's brutal

The funny thing is, we don't have to do a single thing except shut off the welfare tap before they're on the streets killing every white person they can find to not die from starvation.

FIFY

So a group of black guys let a black man die, and this is bad because..? A black man is dead. You should be celebrating, no? I thought you guys would praise this kind of behavior, but now all of a sudden you guys are righteous? You guys claim to be racist but don't even know how to properly do it.

Did you even watch the video you cuckolded trash? They are laughing at it.

They spend all their time around other niggers in the ghetto. What do you expect? You want these people teaching Linguistics and shit? I'm sure one of those fine young men is the next Chomsky.

they're redditors who are trying way too hard to fit in

so? why is that fucking retard out there drowning in the first place

there were fucking gators in that water

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jack-susianta-police-refused-enter-6164625

don't you have a wall to build pedro, they let another nigger drown, not a white guy.

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/dwpgt

Whats the difference?

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!

that's like saying lightning might strike you. gators here are small as fuck, and realistically don't go after adults

A lot of Sup Forums users are meming and those who aren't realized they're no better than the dirty fucking niggers who didn't call 911 or render assistance to a drowning human being. If you think you can't be a subhuman savage just because you have white skin, you're wrong and what's more is that we KNOW this is why white nationalists and racists are so fixated on the color of their skin.

True, but the criticism is less about not jumping in and saving them as it is them taking pleasure watching some innocent person die right in front of their eyes. They think it's funny.

>die of starvation
More likely a mass chimp out

>giving (You)s to obvious bait

I hate niggers, but even I felt bad for the guy.It really shows the true nature of these animals.

>nigger dies
>niggers stand and laugh, further confirming theyre pieces of shit
and nothing of value was lost

black lives matter amirite

They should stick up for their own I would never let a white man drown like that

>democrat
>talking like he isn't literally enslaving niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

That and not calling 911. Or calling 911 after he was dead. Or calling 911 the next day to report the incident.

Holy shit the comments

>be USA
>sail to Africa
>shackle negro apes and ship them home
>free them in the streets some time later
>oh noes why are the negro apes acting like apes
kek
gg Merica

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy7MsxsxZdY

see, this is funny, because of the absurdity of the situation, and there's nothing you can do to save them anyway

Yeah, they won't be protesting this will they

and you live in a fucking desert...

nigs gonna nig baka

Outcome A:
>A nigger is dead

Outcome B:
>A nigger is dead
>A pack of niggers are getting death threats and publicly shamed
>People are redpilled about niggers

I don't know about you Jamal, but I choose B)

>Nigger retard drowns
Nothing of value lost.

Did any of them say "thank you based Poseidon?"

HOLY FUCK WHO'S THE GODDESS?

Is that a dick tattoo on his forehead?

I enslave plenty of white skinned people too. To any person with wealth in America, whites are no better than even the most destitute nigger, chink or spic and this kills them inside. Sorry but, this universe and the determinism that drives it decided I would be more intelligent, wealthier and more capable than you and your nigger kin... move along now.

why do niggers always kill each other or retarded white people?

it's like they are only geared toward killing retards so they kill themselves or only disabled people of other ethnicities.

Underrated post

true alphabetanon

We hate niggers, not blacks, also the fact that they can't even bother to attempt to save one of their own from drowning (nor even call 911) is deplorable.

I feel legitimately bad for the disabled black who drowned. He didn't deserve to die like this, being laughed at by a bunch of sociopathic apes. The sad thing is how "around blacks never relax" is a thing even blacks must heed.

I'm sorry, but aren't you being overrun with niggers atm?

What the fuck does smoking weed have to do with it? Go be a bitter faggot somewhere else.

>larping this hard on tibetan shadow boxing form

But it's a good idea to film it and laugh. kys.

we do have a moral high ground if you are like that, and we didn't do anything to you. what do you guys cite when you kill whites? some shit a white individual did in the 60s or prior? white people nowadays voted in a black president and tried to help minorities and now all you assholes do is talk about genociding us and all of this shit. It's so pathetically ridiculous and animalistic that it just proves all of the racists right who hated you in the past.

I love how people always use where they live to justify something

I got news for you buddy, living in Arizona has literally nothing to do with knowing how to swim, this fucker lived in Florida and still didn't know how.

>I enslave plenty of white skinned people too. To any person with wealth in America, whites are no better than even the most destitute nigger, chink or spic and this kills them inside

>We hate niggers, not blacks
How about fuck off back to your cancer ridden plebbit, kekistani fuck?

>We hate niggers, not blacks,
and the award for the most plebbit comment of the thread goes to this nigger apologist

DUDE WEED CURES CANCERS

>I cannot swim, and I'm even somewhat afraid of water, and I would have tried.
Lying nigger.

spoken like the true commie slave master that all donkeys are

WahhWahh

kys you NEET.

I hate niggers, but I don't think I could sit there and watch a nigger drown. Especially not sit there laughing about it, I would at least put minimal effort, call 911, or look for a stick that the nigger can grab on to. Empathy is a white trait, I guess maybe you're a nigger?