Trans People Are Considered Normal Now - Deal With It

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

Would you still fall for the vaginal jew?

Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

I know that my job as a fit and healthy white male is to eventually reproduce and further the white race, but things like this honestly make me afraid to have children. On one hand I don't want to raise a family in isolation without access to good education and an environment that's fun and interesting, but I also don't want to raise a family surrounded by all this madness

XY = male

XX = female

they will never be able to change this

>even trans won't let me fuck them...
It doesn't matter
It doesn't change my life I'm still forever alone

Oh, it will be dealt with.

>lived for more than 4 decades
>have traveled across this great nation
>have partied with the wealthiest
>have dug ditches with the poorest
>hospitals, offices, malls, markets have employed me
>have lived in shitty 1-bedroom apartments and multimillion homes in the best neighborhoods

still have yet to actually meet a tranny.

What if you have actually met a tranny, but never knew he/she was a tranny?

no u

Most of them won't even reproduce.
The problem solves itself.

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Considering more men switch over to become women and the women that switch to become men are fucking disgusting and short little men. I support this. Supply and demand. The tranny devalues the women.

>deal with it
Sure thing.

>entering the golden age of traps

Onwards and upwards bros

i'd let that one give me a sucky sucky not gonna lie

>Trans People Are Considered Normal Now
is that so?
then why are they still being classified in their own separated category then?
why does everyone refer to MtF for example as transgender and no one ever calls them actual females?
the language you should use is: "they are being tolerated"
no one considers them normal

boipucci or gtfo

Who is this qt? Does she still have a penis?

Sex bots are in infancy and still look more like realistic humans than any of those trans pics

>deal with it

The politicians of the modern world and their banker masters are going to die. When they do, you will die.

We demand it.

You are greatly underestimating the direction that science is heading.

>Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Except before they reach this point, they're still fucking men pretending to be women

The only reason I tolerate all this degeneracy is that one day, I will have science modify me into an immortal cybernetic little girl that sucks blood.

>if you won't fuck a mentally ill man you're a racist bigot
I'd rather wait until they've all killed themselves tbqhwy, it doesn't look like it'll take that long anyway