Disabled man pleading for help, drowns as teens (niggers) laugh and mock

Warning this will make you rage.

youtu.be/e3zD_Y2sGqY

I don't know what to say about out society anymore. From what I understand, these niggers didn't break any laws. These motherfuckers need to be dealt with. This is fucking unbelievable.

floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

>COCOA – Police and prosecutors say little can be done legally after the revelation that a group of teens filmed the dying moments of a 32-year-old disabled man last week, with the teens mocking, cursing and laughing while the man drowned in a fenced-off pond.
>The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera, laughing as the man screamed off in the distance for help before going under in the murky water just after noon July 9 off Plaza Parkway. There were no calls to 911 from the teens

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6onpdc/5_teens_mock_a_man_drowning_make_no_attempt_to/
youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw
vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What else would they do? If they call the cops they would end up arrested for possession and if they try to save him they would drown because niggers can't swim.

Absolutely disgusting.

Fucking call in anonymous? Actually act like they give a fuck instead of laughing at a man drowning? How fucking callus can you be?

I'm not going to watch out of respect for the dead.

But I'm curious.

Was it filmed on a camera or a cellphone?

I would guess a cell phone, as they laughed and carried on while smoking a blunt.

>callus
wat

Was it the reporter and trump?

*callous

If they were white, they would be locked up.

white people treat us like trash for CENTURIES. you expect us to help you? LOL

fucking pieces of shit

this is why you should only feel empathy with your own people, and why the autists of this board that will breed will inherit the world

Exactly, or #blacklivesmatter

I saw this on reddit. "5 teens" is how they described this pack of literal dindu nuffins.

"Teen", "Youth" and "Crowd" are all keywords for nigger crime at this point. I don't even need to read the story to tell.

Someone with a boat could find these teens and give them an "all expenses paid trip" to the ocean for a diving trip.

Anyone else remember when the cops wouldnt go into the croc infested waters to save the niggos? the same people that were mad about that are saying nothing right now.

fpbp as usual
was thinking the same thing

I haven't heard about this. So, the cops didn't save a nigger and BLM or something equivalent bitched about it?
The victim was a black guy, Jamel Dunn. Think of the shitstorm if it was white teens.

>Police and prosecutors say little can be done legally after the revelation [...]

How about a traffic stop and mistaking their mustache for a firearm?

Finally some people you can kill in broad daylight without anyone minding it.

Just a nignog. Move along.

Well the guy who died was black with face tattoos so he was probably a crackhead anyway.

Phil Collins should write a song about this and bring these shit bags on stage as he sings it to them.

Why was the retard even in the water?

Ohh it was a nigger that died?

Lol

>black lives matter

There are Black people and there are niggers, These shits bags meet all the criteria to be called niggers. A waste of life and unredeemable.
Please kneel and receive your 22cal to the back of your head.

>I can hear the niggers in the air tonight
Oh lawd

thats what im saying. and hey that photo kind of looks like me. where am i?

Yea but if they had helped like 5 people would have died.

How the fuck did he get into a fenced off lake?

This.

What else were they supposed to do? You know we can't swim for ffs.

dat nigga drowning yo kekekekekekekekek

So, you would stand around and laugh and mock him? You wouldn't be panicking, trying to figure out a way to help him? Is this what out society has become?

>blacking mocking someone else for drowning

What happened to brothas stick together? Disgraceful that you'd laugh at a fellow member of your race dying.

Post this to reddit and see cucks defending these people.

Someone please do it.

of course its a nigger

Actually I was mocking black people for not being able to swim. I realize I not posting the pic, but when one nog starts drowning and more nogs try to help you end up with several dead nogs.

It seems that Black Lives Don't Matter much, do they?

This accursed race doesn't even feel empathy for its own kin.

Doesn't make me rage. Nobody is forced to help anybody. It's their choice to not help.

I dont think most people realize this. The white reaction is "save that guy!" the nog reaction is "sheeeit guess we literally cant do anything". The laughing is obviously inexcusable

Go jump off something you stupid rat. With that thinking you're done for anyway.

>There are Black people and there are niggers

and the children of black people are a lot more likely to commit crimes and stuff like that

so fuck off

Deus Vult posters need to be purged.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6onpdc/5_teens_mock_a_man_drowning_make_no_attempt_to/

>gt250
>I'm just gonna start by saying making fun of someone drowning is morally deplorable. In no way is what I am about to say meant as excusing the behavior seen, and sure they could have done something to help. Now onto the part I hope won't get me downvoted to oblivion:

>Obviously we can't know for sure, but I honestly think a lot of folks watching this are misinterpreting what's going on because of our own personal experiences growing up. For all I know, this could be an elite swim team with several state championships under their belt.

>However, their dialect would imply that these are youth of a socially disadvantaged background. I currently live in and grew up in a similar community that I personally feel gives me some useful insight on context here. I would wager that based on the number of people I've met from my community who can swim, its very likely that not only are these kids not good swimmers, they are totally unfamiliar with swimming, treading water, and the very real risks of water too deep to touch bottom. Another common thing I see is kids who don't know how to swim try it in deep water once, almost die, and are extremely afraid of swimming and refuse to go past waist deep water even into adulthood. What's going on here, at least from my personal experience (while anecdotal), seems to be a combination of both as the video progresses.
>disadvantaged

These fucks man. And the motherfucker received gold. I fucking hate that god damn place.

This!

Wonder if he knows about it

Typical niggers, it's all good. We can clean the 12.9 % population over night if whites decided to.

Keep thinking the free ride will last jamal.

If shit like this doesn't prove to you that niggers are nothing more than retard IQ animals that don't deserve to be roaming free in society then I don't know what would convince you.

Except they did try to go into the water to save them despite it being pitch black outside and full of weeds. The whole story that they let the girls drown was started by their emotionless mothers to get a lawsuit going.

It's a nigger that drowned, dipshit.

>Disabled man

meh

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp

What was a disabled man doing in the water?

Agreed they shoulda called 911 and alerted someone nearby that may have been able to help. But hey black lives matter right?

How about the laughing? Fucking redditors.

>Take this however you want but in highschool 14 years ago there was a culture amongst my black friends that if you couldn't do something you should openly mock it. Some grew out of that and became successful financially and career wise, the rest still live in that backwoods county in the south. Same with the poorer white kids, put down what you don't understand. Looking back being a part of that I think it may have been a coping mechanism to deal with the stress of failure or possible failure.

>Like I said, take it however but since there is nothing I can do about it I'm going to choose to think that they were incapable of helping and trying to cope with that fact while not showing weakness in the pack of friends. sad tiems

the man drowning was black dumb ass......My god.

hello satan my old friend...

cellphone. And in portrait mode (vertically), of course.

Just in case someone is this dumb, you don't just swim out and try to save a drowning person. They will likely drown you too. This is why lifeguards carry those floatation devices.

They try to climb up onto you, its instinctive. You both end up dead.

No, in Anglo-Saxon (Ie English law, which all anglophone countries use), there's no obligation to help. Which is right, if you ask me. Of course they should have tried to help, but it shouldn't be a legal thing.

Makes people bitch less. Can't even say a thing off those 3 words cause you might offend a new demograpic that pulled a word out of their ass to describe themselves.

so you don't call 911?

It's the laughing about it, retard. Nobody would have assumed they didn't call 911 if they weren't acting like niggers. Though I think they found out about the drowning days after, so they didn't even report it.

I can't believe i've never fucking noticed this

sneaky jews

this, I just replace the word "teens" with "niggers" now. also see how many of your local news correspondents are members of the "national association of black journalists"
Media is no longer ignoring and denying, they are excusing, condoning, and enabling black violence.

What did you expect them to do, jump in and rescue him?

fucking niggers

hold on a second. I heard that the police has identified the teens, talked to them and let them go? they're not going to be punished?
wtf is wrong with the judicial system in the US?

failure to render assistance is a criminal act here in austria.

Nonsense, you don't seem to know the law, so just stfu murrican mong sherlock.

They've never mattered to black people.

Young blacks have ZERO compassion... literally will laugh at a drowning man and then will not even tell the police that someone has drowned...
Think of this...
With this attitude toward life they would have ZERO problem killing you or robbing from you.
THIS is why when I hear that a young black was killed during a crime and the black community says "lethal force was not necessary", I say BULLSHIT.. young blacks are ANIMALS

>that sub 80 IQ conversation

Even if they somehow got him out of the water they don't know CPR or anything useful.

Y'know, in the civilized part of the world we get mandatory svimming lessons in the early years of middle school, were everyone is later required to learn all manner of ways to stop stupid shit like that from happening, burger-kun. An old man will not try to climb a on to an able bodied young man, especially not if he's too weak to keep himself afloat. Worst case he gets a grip around your neck, but if you just stay calm, moving his arms to a safer spot around the shoulders will be no problem.

Nothing of value was lost. let the white man die.

white people treat you like trash for centuries because you have been trash for centuries. Source: OP's video

Get your shit together.

proof smoking weed is degenerate

hur hur pass me that blunt * guy dying*

I'd argue white people have been TOO kind to you. Count your blessings crybaby.

This, a retarded nigger at that. So he got gibs and tons of Medicaid to pay for his meds and 1000000 hospital visits. The only tragedy is the stoner niggers filming didn't also fall in and drown.

This some how makes it even worse. These "people" cannot be trusted to run society, they are worse than animals.

Oh God, look up Colin Flaherty .. somewhere. He might have been banned from youtube. He pretty methodically hunts down underreported stories of blacks behaving badly.
here:

youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw

He'll fill you in on the press's ruses. But you've already gotten the main part of it.

>Authorities in Florida say that a group of teens ages 14 to 16 broke no laws when they recorded a video of them laughing while they watched a 32-year-old disabled man drown in a nearby pond.
dont you have like neglect laws?
or is it ok in america just to watch someone die and do nothing about it?

They did not have to film / laugh at him, but they broke now laws.
really what are they going to do?
why was the guy in the water?

he would be dead by the time they got there.
i know they are dindus but gheez

Natural selection at work. I see nothing wrong here

Guys ofcourse those guys were wrong for not saving the man drowning , its common sense to save someone who is dying and they wouldnt have gotten hurt or anything so these guys are definetly bad for nit saving the man drowning

This is fucking awful but he's disabled so idgaf.

> mfw no mention of jamel dunn having face tattoos or being black in most articles about this
> mfw almost no one is asking what the fuck he was doing in the lake
> mfw I looked up jamel dunn in Brevard county court records

vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm

Make sure to set the "From" year to 1970 or something

> mfw PASSING STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> mfw AGGRAVATED BATTERY OF LEO WITH WEAPON OR FIREA
> mfw STATE VS DUNN JAMEL DEUNTRA

Spread this shit. Black lives don't matter to blacks, and Jamel Dunn was a worthless shitbag who doesn't deserve any sympathy.

You were not kidding OP! Fuck these people!

In some states, but not Florida.

>stolen car driven by niggers into croc infested waters at night, cops still try to save them
>disabled man drowning in open, safe water while being mocked by niggers

If you ask me our society should let natural selection run its course more often

And no I'm not going to ever help a nonwhite. So fucking what dead nigger good riddance

>but he's disabled so idgaf.

that makes you worse than the niggers

Reverse the races and you'd have MSM 24/7 "Was it racism" headlines.

Why not? Why should people be obliged to help any fucker? I'm white and I don't want to be forced to help some nigger or spic fuckem let them drown. Too many niggers in this world anyway

Holy shit the ABSOLUTE shit state of post election Sup Forums. Old Sup Forums would be happy that a useless nigger died

>failure to render assistance is a criminal act here in austria.

Really? How far does it go? If I was driving down the road and saw a Heroin junkie passed out am I obligated to call the cops to get him some narcan? If im in a restaurant and some Fritz has a heartache do I go to ail for not running over and pounding my fists on his chest?

Our laws here generally revolve around not being liable for trying to help someone in distress. A few places have laws where you have to help but all you have to do is say "Hey I didnt have my phone an" or "hey I dont know CPR" etc. and youll be off.

>reverse the recess

It was a nigger who drowned dumbass

One who drowned was a nigger too. Good riddance

Omission can also constitute itself as a crime. It will most likely be the charge for these nigs.