In Iran, India, SA, Sudan, Russia, Somalia or Afghanistan they would be killed. Would Sup Forums approve this?

In Iran, India, SA, Sudan, Russia, Somalia or Afghanistan they would be killed. Would Sup Forums approve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZMn9EgaK54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I approve of killing anyone wearing skinny jeans.

Faggots deserve to be thrown into giant blenders

Why are you so cruel and heartless?

>Comparing us to mudshits
Get out!

>In Russia they would be killed
This is Russian subway you fucker.

>Russia
>pic from Russia

i'm a little bit more disturbed by the fact they're wearing the exact same shoes
i thought faggots had a sense of style
or is it a tribute to that other faggot to necked himself yesterday

i'm 27 and i've literally never seen in person two gays kissing or holding hands or whatever. those degenerates know their place.

>or is it a tribute to that other faggot to necked himself yesterday
eh?

You fucking retard that pic is from Russia

Why is this allowed Russia? I thought you didn't tolerate this sort of thing.

the guy from linking park

>In SA they would be killed.

no, SA is full of fags and lesbians because of how harshly they segregate males/females

used to live in Egypt and had a gf from SA who was literally raped by a female teacher

This is before a group of bydlo beat them up and shot up krokodil while posing for photos on their corpses in celebration of purging degeneracy from Russia.

Yes. I would kill them myself.

no they should be treated and given help like any other person with psychological problems
you wouldnt throw people with bipolar disorder or schizofrenia off the roof

According to the Bible, fags are to be put to death, so yes.

>gays push degeneracy on society which leads to muslim immigration
>muslims would kill them and try to kill me

I approve of the muslims killing the gays who import the muslims to fuck up my country, yes

This. I've also never seen two gay doing something in public.

This is Russian subway, fucktard.

Haha so I take it you're circumsized then?

No, Jesus ended circumcision of the flesh.

Actually i'm pretty sure that your prediction is wrong.
>tfw FSB is currently searching for a gang of gay-hunters
>not to award them with medals

>Russia
There are a lot of faggots in Russia. They are in danger only in places like Chechnya.

Heartwarming. You don't see whore woman being this adorable in public.

>In Russia they would be killed
Then how are they still alive?

>literal fake news soros propaganda, ramzan dindu nuffin
>reeeeee

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

hard to tell, being in russia, i would have expected wallpaper inside the subway too

I've seen grown ass men wearing flip flops and dress pants while holding hands in India. I really doubt they would be killed unless they were carrying beef as well.

that's his son you fuckwit

>hey shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them
Doesn't apply anymore

It has Ivan the Great' Tower just above the woman with green scarf

So they were killed?

Fag death camps are maybe fake news. But you'd still be pushing your luck being a faggot in Chechnya.

This is against bisexuality, not homosexuality. And the abamination is aids brought on their selves. You aren't god nigga

Go out from basement

I think you forgot to read the amendments.

>Doesn't apply anymore

Wrong:
Romans 1:26-27
>Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Sodomites are abominations and reprobate minds. They are vile filthy beasts according to the Bible and according to any decent civilized rational value system.

what a witty comment! really didn't see that coming...
so, you're saying that in poland fags can kiss on the street and no one would beat them up or hurl slurs at them? sad!

That is in Russia dumbass

Ceremonial law doesn't apply anymore, unless you are a jew

Why does Sup Forums want to fight fags so much?

Homosexuality unchecked is a curse. Gays should suppress their destructive behavior and marry nice women instead.

>quotes Bible
>doesn't like to obey to the (((master)))
>haven't even sacrificed his child

Typical Amurican sodomite mongrel with poor reading comprehension.

>Fag death camps are maybe fake news.
Actually i will not be surprised it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=PZMn9EgaK54

FAGS BFTO

Slavshit retard detected, all sacrifices are unnecessary under the New Testament law

>standing on an American flag

industrial shredders and livestock incinerators will be the tools of the third world war
none of that (((german))) inefficiency

This. Probably not death camps though

No, but homosexual kissing in public is obscene behaviour harmful to children and should be illegal (no that doesn't mean a father can't kiss his son on the head, common sense applies).

I don't like fags, so that's the ONLY thing Islam and I have in common.

Yeah I'd approve of them getting the gas

The last quote is from the New Testament you turbo nigger

Because sodomites are disgusting freaks of nature and have no place in a sustainable healthy society. Why are you such a faggot lover?

Old Testament, dude.

The condemnation still exists, the old testament laws no longer apply (anyone who pretends to be Christian and says otherwise is a crypto-kike).

what If Im skinny?

What good will beating them do?

It will keep those freaks in check.

>not knowing about the WBC

Faggot here. You couldn't tell by looking at me, and I've only ever had (and continue to have) one partner.
I would wholeheartedly approve a lynchmob on this disgusting pervert. Fuck, I'd probably take part in it myself.
>inb4 "You're going in the oven, too."

I have no sympathy for someone like in your pic, but I really don't think beating up a non-anti-social fag will make him become straight or something.

As a faggot I approve of the beating of freaks.

You have a pirate flag, stop being a fucking pussy. There's nothing edgy or rebellious about defending the System of political correctness.

In place where I live? No. But we have some pretty liberal cities but i don't know how is there.

Only CSA!

Based Serbia.

hurrdurr . because its funny kek

>matching trainers

Deaths too good for them

Yes, I would do it myself

How do we know they're gay? They could be brothers.

yes

Give me ONE reason why I wouldn't approve the killing of people different than me.

I wonder who will be claiming Russia,Iran and India's history and culture when they get killed off

As long as you can make profit selling gay toys, I'd allow it.

Ask them. Its simple as that.

They look like brothers.

>Russia
the fuck?

Riddle me this, homosuck. Why the fuck are faggot such a massive sexual fetishist? Im hetero, i like to fuck women, but i dont walk city squares in leather underpants, wielding fake vaginas. On their sick rallies, fags say they spread a message of love, but for normal person love doesnt equal massive assfucking orgy

Because Sup Forums is filled with self-loathing, closet homos that hate women and fap to traps. It's the gayest board on this website but it refuses to admit it to itself.

Not him, but it seems to be the "fag culture" that exists in large cities which allows for the circlejerk and furthering degeneracy. So if you want to fix the problem, then you prevent the spread of "fag culture" which is up to you.

Stop watching CNN, your already tiny brain is going to completely melt otherwise.

I'm honestly not sure. Like I said before, I think that these people - the types who need 'gay pride' and to drape a flag over themselves - are insane.
I agree with in the sense that it appears to be a self-reinforcing cycle revolving around attention and the need to feel unique and 'special', although a psych fag would probably be able to give a better explanation.
It makes sense because as a child I didn't really know anyone else who was gay and didn't feel that I needed a support group. If I had gone down that path, I would probably have been a totally different person.
Get at kids when they're young (Before they're 8, as they're the most impressionable then), tell them that the world owes them a living. That's the root cause of some of the worst degeneracy - at least in my mind.

gay brothers

SO HOT

Yes.
Traps are BASED tho.

Adorable, but they have to coordinate so they don't have the same shoes on.

Why should I give a fuck, more pussy for me

Thats how fags shitpost.