Friendly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/A-city-with-an-8-96-billion-budget-should-be-6311442.php
sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/S-F-spends-record-241-million-on-homeless-6808319.php
data.sfgov.org/w/3t3f-2maz/ikek-yizv?cur=4B4y-qN0DoS&from=root&wmode=opaque
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Gwvq6zdSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they don't benefit from globalist policies focusing on big cities or coasts
Also niggers

Because they are also full of nigs

trying to figure out why you'd make an image macro of this instead of just typing it out. don't get it

Why do progressives hate poor people?

This.

OP, why are all the rich states mostly white and the poor states mostly black?

Some not most. Saged.

overlay where niggers live

Only poor red state is wv
Also if only taxpayers voted cali woul be red

If liberal economic policies are soo great for america, then why are detroit and chicago hell holes?

> If chemo therapy is so great, then are most cancer patients so unhealthy?

I don't even care about economics that much and I can tell this is retarded reasoning.

friendly reminder correlation does not equal causation

Excessive interventionism. Even Republicans overregulate the shit out of people. Too much government subsidies, too; those federal gibs are pinning structural errors in place and holding back overall economic development.

Because he doesn't even have the brain power to think up this begged question that's based on a faulty premise on his own. He saved it from Occupy Democrats.

Dont just repeat it, explain it.

Progressives love poor people. Buying their votes with food stamps and free healthcare is the only way they can gain power.

We may never know.

frog post best post

Most red States voted blue until the Middle 90's. Many Southeastern States have seen a manufacturing boom since the Republicans took over legislatures and governorships. Meanwhile blue States are hemorrhaging jobs and middle-class citizens are bailing out leaving behind States that are crippled by decades of deficit spending and the highest taxes in the nation. "Against our economic interests" my ass.

America is still number one because of red states. Please try harder next time, shill.

BTW, you're working for a pedo.

Cheap living attracts niggers.
I can also buy more with my money here than I could in any blue shithole where everything is ridiculously overpriced.

Bingo and nice 88

When you control for cost of living red states are better places to make a living. Also red states are overwhelmingly more fiscally well run than blue states

any wealth created in the middle states is filtered through some corrupt centralized entity that gets all the credit for the production
this country has become nothing but FIRE where you import niggers to blow asset bubbles that make everything seem good until they explode and it turns out they were all a ponzi scheme and everyone is left begging the actual resource creating regions for work

California is overprice and that keeps out the negroes though.

It's almost as if Mexicans are murderers or something

ONE POST BY THIS ID LETS HELP KILL Sup Forums WEEEEE
ALSO, BREAKING DOWN THE DATA BY STATE? WHY NOT BY INDIVIDUAL?

because they live in the middle of nowhere?

wtf is that huge northern island/state

No it doesn't.
Spics keep out the niggers but the spics are actually worse since they've adopted nigger culture anyway.
Don't ever try to defend commiefornia.
It is a worthless shithole that couldn't make a dime without federal assistance.

>mexicans
>posts heat map dominated by hue and nigs

Its not just wealth, is debt. How many red states are fucked up in debt like Illinois or Detroit in Michigan?

It's almost as if the most prosperous states are the white ones, regardless of political party...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita

Then why the fuck doesn't it keep out the communists, or the Asians, or the Beaners?

You've done everything wrong and can't even see it yet.

Reminder that people living in cities like San Fran literally make six figures and still can't afford more than a tiny apartment because rent is so fucking high

>make little money but costs are low so you live like a king
>vs.
>make a lot of money but live like a pleb because costs are high

why arent you guys engaging in culturally destructive ponzi schemes you stupid red state goyim tards

yea and they view these insane asset ponzi schemes as "production" lol

>repressive

SS made sense when everyone was poor as fuck

Now that people can make decent money it doesn't make sense

Blue states have a lot of Republicans supporting their retarded asses

Oh (you)

Because Democrats destroyed their economy with their globalist policies. Dumb commie

t. Pedro
How did you like going to the welfare office with your mom Juanita?

Zing!

They can make do with less. Do I need to mention the cost of living in those states is significantly lower than blue states? And that these statistics average out red and blue states together and then pick a delineation and say everything below that is considered "dirt poor"?

I feel like that needs to be said to anyone who honestly looks at some all caps words and takes it as truth because it demonizes someone other than themselves.

Guise, I'm not defending or promoting, I'm simply saying at this point in time, California has less than 3% African-American population.
Yes the spics ethnically cleansed the negroe
Yes asians have arrived
No the African-Americans cant come back now because prices are too high for them.
Yes beanies can afford it because 20 people households and federal assistance
Also, California pays more into the union than what it takes out.

Gosh, you guise don't have to snackbar my head off.

Dude, all that they make is noting more than numbers on paper. It's simply nothing compared with an entire crop of ripe tomatoes, and never will be. However desperately their inane virtue signaling demands as much.

and blue states aren't?

California was a red state. Parasite infestation happens. Becomes a blue state. Then your retarded ass comes along and makes this post.

>t. Pedro
All I did was point out that the majority of the red on the map was centered in places like brazil and africa.
We all know mexican cartels are murderous

>California pays more into the union than what it takes out.
Thanks to bailouts because they couldn't stand alone.

The northeast and northwest, two of the biggest democrat strongholds, are almost entirely white

If progressives are all for tolerance and anti racist, why are there no niggers in blue states?

It seems to me that you're on the wrong side.

I'm sorry but spics are definitely not worse than niggers.

Make friends with the spic next door and your house will never be robbed.

Make friends with the nigger next door and your house is guaranteed to be robbed.

This is real life in America at the moment. Absolutely anyone claiming otherwise is a fucking shill.

niggers vote red?
dumbass spic

only taxpayers can vote dumbass

San Francisco alone is set to take in $9 billion in taxes this year. Last year was around $8.5 billion. Would you like to know how much of that allocated budget SF spent?

$850 million.

If you honestly believe the inflated numbers being reported by the Californian government you are a fool. The whole point with today's markets is to appeal solid and healthy and growing, even if you are crippling yourself and your constituents to the tune of billions per year.

Post sauce please. I'm willing to hear you but not if you're conjuring up numbers

>implying all citizens pay taxes

Sure, I'll even use the Chronicle as my source.

Budget numbers: sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/A-city-with-an-8-96-billion-budget-should-be-6311442.php

Here's the new rollout for dealing with the homeless, which includes a lot of city beautification, medical care, child services (they like to lump a lot of things into singular departments) as well: sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/S-F-spends-record-241-million-on-homeless-6808319.php

Here's your total SF city budget expenditures from 1996 to last year: data.sfgov.org/w/3t3f-2maz/ikek-yizv?cur=4B4y-qN0DoS&from=root&wmode=opaque

Thank you user.

That's what we call a liberal may may.

If democrat economic policies are so great why did our nigger president add 9 trillion to our national debt?

No problem, I just wish more people knew about it and did something about it. I'm from the north bay but have worked in SF for years, I hate how the city has descended into these levels of corruption. I'd take California being the 20th largest economy because it stuck to slow, sustainable agribusiness growth any day over bubbling up and letting people leech the state dry.

all citizens pay tax in one way shape or form, be it federal or state

you just want other to pay more taxes for some reason. bootlick much?

>B-b-but MUH NIGGERS!!!
Kansas, West Virginia
>*crickets*

Because all large cities are? Get together enough humans and it's shit. Wow, what a surprise!

>Maps don't match
>See! Proof! MUH NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!

If races are equal why are niggers so poor?

checkm8

>my gdp and other measures of money are the only things that matter
You people will have your last day sooner or later

Nyc isn't
Or tokyo
Or paris pre niggers
Or detroit pre niggers, actually

Poorest neighborhood in America is white. It's also very safe. Richest black neighborhood in America is more dangerous than poorest white neighborhood. Really makes you think.

The maps don't match, user. Murders in America are releated to the big cities.

The wealthy voted for the party that historically hates raising taxes... wow

Not to mention the vast amount of outliers this methodology has lmao

blue states have the highest rate of poverty.

But user, red states generally AREN'T poor. Having simple towns =/= to states being poor. In fact, farmers with large plots of land make shit tons of money.
t. someone who lives among cornfields

this place seemed pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Gwvq6zdSw

>134348331

I don't get why people hate when trashy black people take poor taste pictures with guns then celebrate when trashy white people take pictures with guns.

>NYC isn't shit
U wat?

>Or tokyo
Maybe. Don't know enough about it. Of course, that's not whites, is it?

>Or paris pre niggers
>Or detroit pre niggers, actually
You know this is all sort of irrelevant the more I think about it. White hillbillies are constantly bitching about the "cancer" that blacks represent, but you're literally destroying every single aspect of the world. You're wrecking the economy with your reaganomics give everything to the rich bullshit, you're destroying the environment, you're destroying government, the law, you're filling every single arena of human life to the brim with corruption. Is there anything you DON'T destroy?

This is like white christians bitching about muslim extremists killing a few people while they literally carpet bomb entire nations into the stone age to steal their shit. I thought stealing was for niggers?

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

They don't vote enough to flip most states, except for Illinois and look at that shit show. But there are enough of them to drain any money in the state.

>Niggers
Saged

OP, reality called. It says you're a lying faggot.

Top bro science lad

>This is like white christians bitching about muslim extremists killing a few people while they literally carpet bomb entire nations into the stone age to steal their shit. I thought stealing was for niggers?
They just call it imperialism then virtue signal to other pseudo-intellectuals who claim to have read Mein Kampf.
Also criticism over virtue signaling is retarded. "Oh you're showing your views to be able to fit in with a mainstream group, fucking faggot virtue signaling!" Like really, so many autists on here just wana be the edgy hipsters of ideologies.

West Virginia. Kansas. Bumped.

>all citizens pay tax in one way shape or form
Another faggot libtard pretending everyone in America is pulling their own weight when literally half the populace is nigger and spic and libtard welfare parasites that pay zero taxes.

everyone else is engaged in a global race war
i like whites the best
i hope other whites start fighting it eventually
i dont think they have the capacity anymore though

Nice source. Fucking Christ, Sup Forums didn't used to be this dishonest and sloppy.

>Says the kike who sucks a president's dick who refuses to release his tax returns

>i receive 15k in taxes and then pay 15k*6% in taxes
>im a tax payer
>lol

Lying faggot!

lmao
>your stupid face when you google food stamp usage by race

Sauce?
Also MA in below average fiscal condition? wat

If democratic arguments are so good, then why are there still republicans? Checkmate atheists.

>refuses to release his tax returns
lmfao, you faggots really seem to care a lot about nothing.

> votes against his economic interests
> calling others lazy leeches

Silicon Valley would collapse without federal aid.