Explain global warming

Explain global warming.

No.

it's much hotter now than it was in january this year, but i predict a global cooling starting in october
also checked

It looks like pic related.

free money from dummies

bamp

whitey did it

bomp

nasa.gov

>2017 pol still retarded

checked

don't really need to. the climate goes up and down. seeing as we're near the basement of historical temperatures the liklihood that it goes up is higher than it going down.

No scientiest would ever make an appeal to emotion. All they will ever say is "it's trending upward," or "past results are no indicator of future performance."

Wrong!! Science says we're all fucking doomed!!! All because of Drumpf!!! The only way to save ourselves is to elect a communist and pay a 90% carbon tax and redistribute all of our wealth to Uganda so they can build solar farms!

global warming based on co2 isnt a issue. plants need co2 and c14 is made in the upper atmosphere naturally and its to heavy to rain down .

if you think i would have to believe in magic to believe that c14 could be formed in the upper atmosphere then your unaware of the fact every scientific group on the planet accepted it up until like 7 years ago when nasa said they didnt want people suing radio carbon dating to debunk global warming and the leftys who pretend to like science when its convenient sided with nasa though thats 1 scientific group out of all of them. the leftys cant actually name another organization that agrees with them on co2 based global warming. at the current point in time nasa doenst think radio carbon dating is a thing

AND just a few years ago lowest atmospheric carbon on record for the least 70 years

Men burn stuff that releases greenhouse gases.

Temperature go up.

End of story.

*so it rains down
>first line at the end

How did we know how hot it was 10,000 years ago when humans didn't have thermometers or written records of the weather

How retarded does one have to be to believe this garbage

I'm pretty sure trannies caused global warming.

First I'd have to know how much has been done to fuck with the ionosphere, and what metals exactly, have been sprayed in the atmosphere.

the global world is warming.

But "Global Warming™" isn't about laying the cards on the table, is it?

something like the eocene maximum again would be great. that need at least 8C warming. Then would again have tropical rainforests from north pole to south pole throughout the while planet. Does not seem like a disaster.

unfalsifiable bullshit. It follows a positivist epistemology. AGW is too complicated to say whether feedback loops will lead a net surge in global average temperature beyond +2 degrees which while harmful is most certainly livable.

I will as soon Michael Mann complys with discovery order of his "hockey stick" data.