How feasible is this?

If i moved to america and bought a house in some bad neighbourhood in detroit, then pimped it out and made it clear that i have a lot of money, to the point where my small house looks like a star in a black night.

Then i and a friend bought some weapons and full bulletproof gear, and just sat down and waited.

Someone would eventually break in, and i'd be justified in killing them.

Would i get put in prison?

>pic somewhat related, it get the picture across

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-montana-shooting-20141217-story,amp.html
youtu.be/r6RGXGgTr6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
detroit.curbed.com/2017/6/21/15834598/historic-midtown-home-for-sale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

sounds like fun

probably, idk about michigan stand your ground and castle domain type laws but you probably could, though why would you?

Even if it weren't Detroit, you would most likely be arrested and put in jail for shooting somebody until they had a chance to get a handle on the situation. If you had done something that shady, you would probably stay locked up for a quite a while until they decided what to charge you with.

Can i get the opinion of something that isnt an actual leaf

premeditated murder

Nothing. Self defense. Get out there and bait some dindus, user. Post vids

Yes.

Live near Detroit and that is likely to happen. The cops don't even advise you to drive a semi-decent car in Detroit. It's that bad.

Im on pol, it should be obvious.
Isnt self defence all thats needed to get away with this in the USA
Hope you're right. Vids might get me arrested, but mabye. If i do ill psoot here. Dont get your hopes up

Plant a knife on the nigger before the police arrive.

Do it in state like Texas and you are good to reset for the next retard

Probably not, but the niggers would rob your house before you could put the gear on.

in detroit you'd just end up with nigger riots, guaranteed. I guess that wouldn't particularly matter to you though, you'd be in a pretty ideal setting for such a scenario. better have a sewer escape route or something though.

I feel like somewhere like Texas would be more open to the concept from a legal perspective.

with current political climate you'd end up with a shitload of civil suits against you, guaranteed.

even if it were legal to do so, how many times could you do it until it became too dangerous?

>Isnt self defence all thats needed to get away with this in the USA
The laws vary by state, and sometimes there are particular ordinances in certain cities. It doesn't work that way.

The main thing in this case is that you were clearly acting like a retard and looking for an excuse to shoot somebody. I don't know what all they could pile on you for doing that in Detroit of all places, but they're not going to take kindly to your behavior. This country is based fundamentally on an expectation that most people don't act like niggers simply because they technically can; this is why it's been so easy for the Jews to ruin everything.

the question is, why would you leave a first world country for a third world country

You would be put in jail if you did this in Detroit.

How are the gun laws there?

If i got something liek this and a powerful autmatic weapon, i could rack up kills in the hundereds.

>Isnt self defence all thats needed to get away with this in the USA

No. USA is a massive country made of tiny countries (states) that have different sets of laws that constitutes lawful use of deadly force.

In one state you could get away with it.

In another state they'll rush to support the "victim" saying he didn't have access to educational opportunities and therefore, didn't know that breaking into someone's house is unacceptable (or some shit like that)

>pic somewhat related, it get the picture across
That's like a 500 sq ft cuckshed/tiny house, I don't think negroes are gonna find that to be an expression of wealth.

you get your guns taken away temporarily during investigations at which point youd be fucked.

They lie through their teeth also if you let any get away theyd claim they were just looking some water because they were so thirsy or some shit.

Gun laws are pretty lax. Too bad the police get better equipment and would probably stop you for stealing their jobs.

Well i have like 500k to use so i cant buy an actual villa.

>Would i get put in prison?

The cops wouldn't even care. Vultures would pick the corpse clean before a cop showed up to make a report.

Just another dead nigger in the city of Detroit.

>I don't think negroes are gonna find that to be an expression of wealth.

They do. Anything that you have, that they don't have is an expression of wealth. It's wealth you've stolen from their ancestors, in their simpleton mind she.

Absolutely not.

Might claim premeditation if you make it too obvious that you're waiting to ambush someone. I vaguely recall one case like this where some guy left his garage open with a light on and like a pile of money sitting out in the middle of the room like a cartoon show. Sure enough, nigger wanders in and gets put down, but the guy did some stupid shit like bragging about planning it and so he didn't get off on self-defense.

>$500k in detroit

pic related

4500 sqft

Michigan is a "Castle Clause" state. No need to retreat or anything.

You'll never get a full auto gun in Detroit. However, you could still get a semi-automatic AK-47 or AR-15.

no you wouldnt, because after 2 or 3 times, everyone would know "that house" and gangs will get you

I think you could get away with it once or twice, but once the feds realize you built a giant nigger trap something would probably happen. Most likely that they would tie you up in legal hell with manslaughter charges for years. I don't think there's technically any rule against "luring" in robbers, but (((they))) would certainly not sit by whilst you slaughtered there pets.

"Setting deadly trap"
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-montana-shooting-20141217-story,amp.html

truth is no op and people are wrong saying otherwise you would get in legal issues for conspiracy, trapping, and premeditation

How will gangs get me if i stay in my house and just shoot them down? Gangs arent organized millitias to my knowledge.

our laws work state by state.
A good lawyer might be able to prove you were setting up a trap with the intent to kill or some shit
Florida has castle doctrine, if i see a nigger on my property its open season, and i can just say he was trying to break in.
Lots of court shit though

One of my neighbors shot some warning shots at some chink a few weeks ago who was high on pcp and attacking his house. Didn't kill or wound him but the sheriff's deputies basically said it was completely fine and he could have killed him if he wanted to. This was in a large city as well.

>Gangs arent organized millitias
thats exactly what gangs are

also keep in mind that the dead nigger's family can sue you in civil court for wrongful death. even though they might not win you will have to spend a lot of time and money defending yourself.

>You'll never get a full auto gun in Detroit. However, you could still get a semi-automatic AK-47 or AR-15.
I bought an ak47 years ago. A local gunsmith made in full auto for 50 dollars.
GFYS with your internets lies.

Is that the new Minecraft?

Guy was Byron Smith, and it was a Minnesota judge that ruled against him, and who actually violated legal precedent in doing so. His lawyer filed a federal appeal last March, so it isn't a settled matter yet.

Chris?

I doubt the cops would respond to dead home invading nogs so you might get a gross pile up of bodies.

There was a case relatively recently where an old guy made it look like he was away and two teens broke into hisbhouse , he waited in a chair and shot them as they came downstairs I think. It was brutal audio... the boy died quickly and the girl came to look and after he shot her he told her she was dying

youtu.be/r6RGXGgTr6g

Honestly Theres barely any police in detroit nowadays and if you can afford to pimp out a house you can afford to slip the po 9 some look the other way cash after you ice a nigger

Even in the congo that is that city you can defend your home. Also its been gentrified alot lately. Lots of racial tension because of it.

You niggers are going to get OP put in Federal Prison.

Were his gun silenced? Lol the shots are so quiet

No gunsmith would take the risk, after BATFE tries to set everyone up.

You'd have to be retarded to have to take an AK to a gunsmith for FA. Can't drill a third hole and drop the $2 sear in?

That's in a nicer neighborhood though, look at the streets and sidewalks. In an actual ghetto hood where he is talking about buying, you can get a old turn of the century brick (should stop a bullet) house like that for a childs piggy bank. They where selling houses for dollars a couple years ago, just in the hopes that some white fool would buy it, built it up, and improve the neighborhood.

If you played it off as the naive european not knowing what you are getting into, who bought a ghetto house and then was forced to defend himself I think you could wrack up a sizable tally. But like another user said; eventually the gangs or the lawyers are going to come destroy you.

in the event they come around asking questions which chances are they wont

After your first kill, the niggers will swarm you like pack animals. You would have to move away like Zimmerman.

You wouldn't go to jail. However the community would then call you racist and set your home on fire. The police wouldn't come due to budget cuts.

Good luck paying the taxes. That city notoriously buttfucks people during appraisals and you pay twice a year.

The fact that we have to defend people who would commit a crime says a lot. They shouldn't take the bait in the first place. To be quite honest, the world is better off with less dindus.

80-85% of all homicides in Detroit have no convictions.

why did the guy go to jail?

OP should fortify his house and ask for some american Sup Forums smokers help id make the drive out

It was clear premeditation.

Can we Gofundme a dream house in Detroit?

>They where selling houses for dollars a couple years ago, just in the hopes that some white fool would buy it, built it up, and improve the neighborhood.
All of these detroit $1 houses come with a catch beyond the fact that you need to remain resident in it for 90% of the year, for several years.

All of them have liens against them for all of the past occupier's debts on the property that YOU have to pay.
Mortgage debt
Utility arrears
Property tax debts
Many up in the tens, some up to over a hundred thousand dollars worth.

Don't botther.

>muji hut
>3 million yen
>443,268 American dollars

That looks comfy but I can just pay some Mexicans to build me a shack.

I could probably buy a house in detroit with my part time salary

Premeditation; he knew they were going to come and was expecting them.
If he hadn't made the recordings, especially of him gloating before he killed the girl, he'd have gotten off scot-free

You had better make it fire proof and install vehicle barriers.
Idk where or how youre going to get food and water.

We make an entire section of detroit Sup Forums hood if we wanted to

You don't need a fancy house. They will break into any shack you live in.

Nope have at it my friend, sure you gonna have enough ammo?

Actually, this is the story I was thinking about. That guy is also filing a federal appeal. There were two incidents close to each other at the time, I guess.

CIA thread

You can get a house for $1, but it's the back takes and having re-plumb and rewire the whole thing that will kill you. All the copper is stripped from an abandoned house within 48 hours of it being vacated.

The worst part is that they really would use that excuse. I don't know how they sleep at night.

Niggers shoot like stormtroopers, wildly aiming hoping they fins their mark.

*back taxes.

federal law always trump state law though

gangs are better at killing than you thought.
if your sheltered LARPer ass truly believe they will just run up to you in the thousands with machetes you are fucking retarded and needs to stay in your basement and shitpost on pol all day.

Why does that house have a flag pole like that?

it continues with you getting sued and losing said house

Nope.

In some states in the US, like mine, you don't even have to stay in your house. If you wanted to walk through a nigger neighborhood wearing nothing but gold and diamonds, you would be justified in shooting any nigger that tried to rob you through force. All you have to do is prove you were "in imminent danger that would have brought great bodily harm".

That's a warning to the nigger about to be shot.

This, but you could probably get away with it. That is, untill they burn the crib down with you and your friend in it.

Breh. They'll ram the house with a truck then fire bomb it to smoke him out. They'll throw a wall of bullets at any movement after that

Gun rights are expressed differently state by state. Getting a gun in Detroit is impossible.

>Byron Smith,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings

Holy shit this guy was Ballsy, but totally fucked up.

His major mistakes:
shot one nog in the face when he was down (had been shot twice already)
Shot the other one A FEMALE and then dragged her across the floor to put her by her dead cousin
switched guns after the first jammed
Put a gun under her chin and fired
Rather than call police immediately, he left the two bodies in his basement for the rest of thanksgiving (no one wants to ruin the holiday with body disposal) and then finally informed the cops he was operating a dead nigger storage in his basement the next day.

Man that's a great lawyer to keep that guy alive in liberal Minnesota.

You need a group that can buy a whole sub-division, to wall off. Have your own internal cottage industries.

eat the niggers you kill
no body no crime

??? Michigan is a shall issue state, instant BG check, and has no mag capacity or "assault" restrictions. Go to Double Action on Warren and leave with a gun that day.

they'd begin harassing you the second they saw your white face. they wouldn't let your rehab project continue, they'd burn it down before then. the state would come after you for anything they did.

After national reciprocity passes we can get permits in whatever state we want then bring guns into detroit and there isnt shit they can do about it

>Why does that house have a flag pole like that?
1882 house built. People weren't unpatriotic or overran by niggers yet.

detroit.curbed.com/2017/6/21/15834598/historic-midtown-home-for-sale

Seriously OP thinks they dont have access to vehicles and communication devices or something.
Whatever he can being to the table they most likely can too

Kek, shouldn't it be a rebel flag?

>Buying a nice house and defending it from violent criminals
>Shady
Pick one and only one.

yeah you can do that. Just don't lure them or shoot them in the back as they are running away.

not in detroit since they are cucked and you probably couldnt even buy a kevlar vest but you could do something like this in Texas

in free states/cities if someone comes into your home armed and unidentified you can blast them

even cops (although the other cops will gun you and your dog down, but you will be posthumously cleared of wrongdoing)

but in detroit niggers will already put bricks through your window just for building something that increases surrounding property values to the point that they can't afford it with their welfare

True but i mean if a few /k/ommandos start living there full time and we had a kick starter or something it wouldnt be an issue we could have our own Sup Forumsony

>Buying a nice house in niggerville just so you can wait to shoot them
Breh I'm all about guns as much as the next guy, and I'm technically allowed to use mine to shoot any nigger who comes in my house uninvited, but norgay's proposition is asking for trouble.