Muslims refugees are bad peop-

Muslims refugees are bad peop-

bbc.com/capital/story/20170721-the-muslim-man-with-a-forbidden-job

>Mohammad Lahham is a sculptor in Lebanon who fled the war in Syria five years ago with his wife, two children and his parents.

>Now based in a southern suburb of Beirut, he creates sculptures of Christian saints at a roadside studio 40km south of the city.

>He says people tell him his job is forbidden – referencing Islamic tradition that discourages depictions of deities in physical form.
But he enjoys the work, saying that breaking taboos can help bring people together.

You wouldn't want to deny this salt of the Earth hard working man who has gone through hell refugee status in your country, would you Sup Forums ?

Is he muslim? if so yes i would deny him entry.

Is he saved by grace through faith in Jesus?

If not then he's a bad person and is going to hell

A better topic for debate would be "Muslim refugees can't assimila-"
Here this would be evidence "yes, muslims can assimilate"

An alien always remains an alien. No matter how hard he works and how benevolent he is, he does not belong to other nations. And even if he is - his children will not for sure - most of nonwhite criminals in Europe are second generation.

He's probably a Crypto-Christian who can't convert because apostasy is punishable by death.
The worst part about this poor guy's life is that (((They))) are using his story to goad the public into importing savages who'd kill him for idolatry

Invaders must go.
Traitors must be executed.
Kill yourself, OP, so that you may absolve yourself of your kikery.

He's clearly a Christian, you dumb retard

Oh look one of them is not radical that want to kill infidels and rape white women. All of them are good. KYS UN fag.

He stated the opposite in the video and they even filmed him praying. He lives in Beirut which has more churches than New York, there is no stigma attached to being Christian in Lebanon so why should he hide his "true religion" ? Also amazingly bad way to be a "crypto christian" when you're making and selling Christian sculptures. No, it is just your cognitive dissonance which makes you not want to accept that Muslims too can be normal, caring and har working people.

>>He says people tell him his job is forbidden – referencing Islamic tradition that discourages depictions of deities in physical form.
kek
So they admit He's the Son of God = God.

>A Syrian refugee that fled to Lebanon is the same as the welfare migrants being smuggled to land o the gibs
Hmm

The difference is that Americans, who are anti-refugee to the extreme, do not share a border with regions that have wars. So essentially every refugee that America choses to take is actually a real war refugee registed by the UNHCR, you know people who are living in overpopulated camps in Lebanon and Turkey and Jordan.

You are correct that most of the "refugees" making their way to mainland Europe are merely economic migrants. But that is a different topic of discussion altogether. My aim is to be an advocate on behalf of true war refugees only which have been criminally maligned and dehumanized by the far right.

You're a Zionist shill or a Zionist useful idiot.

How does that even begin to resemble a coherent argument in your mind ?

>W-we need to take in refugees goy!
Particularly the ones from greater israe- I mean, what is now known as Syria
>Erm I mean Syria just Syria

>It's the great debate, why aren't you flooding your country with incompatible niggers goy??

>Is he [Christian]? if so yes i would [offer him my daughter].

>[offer him my daughter]
You needn't bother, Sven, she's already fucked him 20 times.

>flooding

Helping to accomodate a few thousand refugees in your country, especially when you were instrumental in creating the mess, wouldn't "flood" anything. If your country is overwhelmed by a few thousand war torn refugees then it is a shithole of a "country" and doens't deserve to exist anyway.

It wasn't an argument.
You've just demonstrated that you're an idiot.
Well done, idiot.

>Try to make it seem as if not all Muslim Refugees aren't bad people
>Uses man in Lebanon as example

Lebanon still has some rights like where Women aren't forced to wear Hijabs... Nice cherry picking.

Should have hidden the flag for that one.

>It wasn't an argument.

Exactly my point

Ah fuck I meant to put it as templar

yes let them in to your country poor refugees dont you have a heart?

>Uses a man in Lebanon as example

He is a Syrian refugee living in Lebanon. Most war refugees from the Syrian war are living in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey. All three of these countries don't have any laws regarding women's clothing so I'm not too sure what you're trying to get at

>B-b-but this is your fault goy!
>You did this! Now there's not that many refugees just a free thousand just let them collect welfare
I laugh at the thought of you kikes trying to live in a world without whites. Lol do you think you will rule over Africa? Jews are fucking dumb. You lack foresight.

No, which is why we need fucking standards. At least in the US. Realistically we can't make this country 90% white with like culture, but we can at least make sure more people assimilate.

All those statues behind him, looks like a christian to me. Did you mean Arab?

Do you deny American involvement in funding warfare and conflict overseas ? You are being disingenious or perhaps just naive. Even your anti refugee president recognizes what a disaster the Iraq war and arming the rebels in Syria was. And yet you continue to fund terror supporiting Saudi Arabia whilst simulatenously demonizing the casualities of the wars YOU fund for the benefit of the military industrial complex. I mean do Americans not see this ?

Also funny how the "kikes" are the ultimate evil and somehow simulatenously responsible for both ruining Syria and trying to advocate for Syrian refugees.

But I guess when the arguments run out, "shut up you Jew" is the best one has to offer.

>This is your fault
>This is America's fault
>You continue to fund terror...
I think you're referring to the shabbos goys that work for you?
Keep changing your wording kike.

>few thousand refugees
Few.
Fuck out of here..

>someone brings a truckload of pies into your town and leaves them everywhere
>they tell you that the pies are totally normal and that everything's fine
>they also quietly mention that 80% of the pies could be poisoned
do you still take a piece?
#notallmuslims, but #mostfuckingmuslims

Most refugees coming to Europe aren't from Syria, Lebanon, or Turkey. (originally)

You're attempting to correlate the kindness of a people to others who aren't even from the same Country as a majority.

>"Muslim Refugees are bad peop-"
>References a peaceful Christian, even though in the same article/post, Muslims aren't tolerating the Christian due to Dominant Muslim population.

Either way, Mudslimes are still ignorant, backwards people, and why we wouldn't want them as a majority... thank you for re-affirming this to us.

I'm not even sure what you mean. Earlier you were claiming that the man in the video is somehow from Lebanon when it is clearly stated that he is a Syrian refugee living in Lebanon. The majority of refugee applications in Europe have been from Syrians as well, but also other war struck nations like Afghanistan and Eritrea.

He is not a Christian as he himself states in the video. Not that it would matter, war refugees should be helped regardless of religion. I only mention his religion because Sup Forums is a bit biased towards Christians and yet for some odd reason completely ignoring the "love thy neighbour" part

>80% of the pies could be poisoned

So 80% of refugees are "poisoned" ? It's nowhere near that high. Laughable and frankly sad that you think it is