Vox hitpiece : Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson

HEY POL IF YOU HAD ONE SHOT, ONE OPPORTUNITY, THIS IS IT

Vox just released a video called "Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson"

It's full off factual errors, now it's your chance, dislike dislike dislike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM&t=4s
hooktube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LINK!!!!!!

I like Tucker Carlson!!
Also checked

Tucker is alt light. Surprised he doesn't have a patreon by this point

Nice try you faggot shills. I'll be damned if I give ad money to you faggot kikes and your shit media.

get fucked and be less transparent next time. you're using a trip ffs.

This is a vox shill
YouTube rewards videos that get dislikes
Do not click this garbage

LINK

DISLIKE THIS BULLSHIT

GO FUCK YOURSELF USE ADBLOCK LIKE >100 IQ NORMIE YOU FUCKING DUMBDUMB

Wtf are you talking about I even took a pic to make some redpills later

Fucking idiot.

Dislike the fucking video, redpill the people.

but disliking feelz good

Liked, this is good. It just helps prove that White Supremacist is going mainstream.

>dislike
>disliking a video is really scurin um guys

We don't have to do anything Tucker will cuck them himself.

>not using hooktube

you need to go back

>also plebbit spacing

Lmao these faggots cheered when they kicked the neocon O'Reilly out
Now they recoil in horror as Tucker's only problem is being too waycis

I hate that slur. We're white liberationists, not supremacists.

>please click on my- I mean their video and give them views and nasty comments they can use to call us all ebil racists
Fuck off, namefag. Saged.

Kill yourself hipster shill

you and your digits aren't wrong
but I still was happy to dislike Vox's shitlib video, because I genuinely do dislike it

>dislike dislike dislike.
What's the point? Why give them views at all?

I hate this Mexican fag. He always talks about how much he wants to blow Jake Taper.

You would be the first ones I'd kill

This.

Dipshit

Sage this thread you ruined it by not linking it in OP

This numale in the comments kek

laying down and giving up must run in the family for you europeans

Fucking this

>smash the dislikes
>a bloo bloo muh alt-right persecuting us those bad internet boogiemen just can't stand good, honest journalism

>ignore it
>pls watch my video, somebody, anybody

It's better when they cry and make whineposts to get people to dislike something.

Bump for Tucker justice and hopefully seeing this Vox geek get a wedgie.

how are you supposed to dislike it on hooktube think before you type.

Tucker Carlson revealed himself as a massive faggot yesterday by basically arguing like a fucking 5-year-old telling a Satanist who wanted a religious monument that "Satanism isn't a real religion" while I agree with the sentiment (Satanism is bad mkay) that's not how you fucking argue, and it makes you look like the fucking Krauthammer-tier cripple shill you are! GET LOST FUCKER!

Uncle Tom was the only admirable character in that book. Why do people use it as an insult?

H A I R L I N E
>hello fellow moderate conservatives

Almost all terrorists attacks in EU in the last 13 years were by Muslims. Vox is full of shit

What about Sambo? He a gud boi

bowties really bother me.
i very rarely rip on people for wearing them, because that's even worse, but wew....

bowties should only go on tuxedoes in my opinion.

MODS BAN THIS BLATANT SHILLING FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY'RE RUINING THIS KOREAN NESTING DOLL BOARD

You do realise that dislikes on a video don't mean shit except that the video is generating traffic which means it earns more. So kill yourself.

Good Lord. The video highlights that Tucker defends "European Culture" and "Western Civilization" as examples of his bigoted ties in BIG BOLD LETTERS.

Here's some big bold letters for you, Vox:

CIVIL WAR NOW.
PHYSICALLY REMOVE LEFTISTS.

No money or clicks for shitty clickbait!

If you dislike your enemies they win

this is a downvote campaign you complete moron

>giving the jews downvotes that equal a much higher yewtube income
good goy yes give us your shekels

Don't interact at all with clickbait shit. Nothing is worse for them then not getting any attention at all.

Xe's speaking my language:
FEELINGS.

adblock dip shit

flat earth 200 proofs -dubay

I don't know if the facts are wrong here. It just seems like he's diametrically opposed to you in his worldview.

Maybe you should all focus on disproving his factual statements rather than complaining that he doesn't agree that western civilization is under siege

Friends, here's what you need to know about what's happening at YouTube.

I am an insider on this subject and this may be my only chance to share this information. PLEASE listen carefully.

A year ago there was a massive advertising boycott on YouTube. Big companies like Pepsi were tired of their ads being paired with offensive content. So these companies pulled out and Google lost $750 million dollars

Google then created a new algorithm that AUTOMATICALLY BANS offensive channels. It claims these channels were in violation of rules related to "spam, scams and misleading content."

HERES WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

The algorithm has been targeting channels and users with right wing or conservative opinions. THIS INCLUDES PEOPLE WHO DIDNT EVEN HAVE VIDEOS POSTED

SEARCH THE YOUTUBE HELP FORUMS. YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT I AM RIGHT

This is like something my dad would send me in a chain letter.

i'm racist and I like the show

Because Tucker Carlson is the new fox news psyop to reach out to young disgruntled alt-reichters. It's a marketing ploy by fox to pander to the alt-right crowd - notice how Tucker will never ever dare to "tuck" a white supremacist bigot on his show and make him look bad.

He is basically the new O'Reilly to make people with already made up minds feel better about themselves, by feeding them what the ideological shit they already consume on a daily basis.

That's what pissed me off.

FAGGOT, YOU FIND A BETTER FUCKING CIVILIZATION THAN WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

It's better financially, health wise, in technology, morally, scientifically, and more importantly, it's far more free and citizens have far, FAR more liberty.

Of course other countries might one up us on a few things culturally, but really, you can't beat western civilization and ideals on most everything else.

All they do is put what he says side by side with David Duke and act as though this is a big enough reason for his points to be invalidated.

They don't actually debunk any of what he says (apart from some minor stuff at the beginning). It's pretty much "this is what white supremacists do and this makes it bad".

Yup.
If they're going to equate people instead of debunk people then fuck 'em. No one falls for that anymore.

Besides feminists of course.

This video gave me AIDS

Lol at the "debunking" of immigrant crime

The worst part about Vox videos is the fucking background music

"this is how you should feel now, listen to the retarded music"

Why does (his?) beard look like it was drawn on with colored pencil?

because he's a numale

3:09 What the fuck does that graph tell us?

HOW CAN WE GET TUCKER TO INVITE THIS GUY ON TO HIS SHOW