British acid attacks

So a country decides to take away firearms and people decide to use knives. All cutlery is banned so people throw fucking acid on each other... What comes next?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/07/attacks-occurred-uk-200-years-170717114141459.html
archive.is/pIBqH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus fuck, are they blind as well? As a 4/10 male I wouldn't wish uglyness upon anyone.

>this is what the british empire has been reduced to

Guess the brexit didn't rid the UK of mudslims.

Well, you can easily make acid with the slightest bit of chemistry knowledge.
I'm synthesizing sulfuric acid from Epsom salt converted to cupric sulfate in a dual-membrane electrolytic cell right now for reagent purposes.

It's even easier, it's literally just drain cleaner they put into sports-cap bottles and spray at people.

Like £3 of gear from any corner shop, supermarket, etc.

>
>So a country decides to take away firearms and people decide to use knives. All cutlery is banned so people throw fucking acid on each other... What comes next?
Shit bombs, like in Venezuela?

If they can't save the eye/s. Blindness isn't uncommon.

Yep, if you can't save the eye that's usually what happens.

Dude still has a good hairline. So, he's got that going for him.

On a serious note.
Muslims are fucking animals.

>All cutlery is banned so people throw fucking acid on each other... What comes next?

Bricks and rocks.

Sticks and stones.

Nailclippers and fire extinguishers.

You Nazi bigots better watch your fucking mouths if you know what's good for you

I fucking hate these Islam apologists.

Not sure this is muslim related... At most cultural appropriation

Next they're going to tell us suicide bombers aren't a pigslam tradition.

Fuck off retard. Offensive weapons like knives have been illegal to carry for ages. It's not a result of prohibition. Acid attacks are intended to maim, not kill. Shove that shit flag up where your bf sticks it.

They're just gonna grow long nails and start ripping each other faces off like chimpanzees once acid is banned

According to Jaf Shah, executive director of Acid Survivors Trust International, early data suggests that both the attackers and victims are mostly white British males.

No one brought up prohibition you dumb britbong. No one cares about bongland and no one cares about the people LIVING in bongland. These people deserve to get acid thrown on them just for living in bongland. Fuck all of you.

>What comes next?

After they ban the cutlery, pool cleaning supplies, and vehicles larger than a Smart car they're going to have to ban tyres and petrol because necklacing is going to make a comback with the yoof.

>ban assault cleaners!

If you live with islam then you deserve what you get. Acid is just a start, they will flush out all british white people within a decade. RIP England and Europe

Is this some fresh oc?

Is this what the typical british citizen looks like?

If they don't use this to become an anti-immigration poster child, they just need to kill themselves.

Shhhhhh. A super secret user gave me these. And they're amazing. You might catch his draw request threads if you're lucky.

They need more refugees, that will help their economy and drop crime.

Or maybe some based black american men?

People like you are the problem with Britain.

they used to be a fucking empire
what does that say about the human race
ahahahaha i'm dying

90% of acid attacks are just bleach

Is this not how brits look

I'd rather get shot than have to look like that for the rest of my life.

They already have based black african men

Let us not be racist.

>If they can't save the thing that people see with then people can't see

But acid attacks are usually done by a certain culture.

I didn't know we had medical doctors browsing /pol

It's literally not a problem if it's not white men doing it.

yeah - fucking slavs from central Europe, to hell with them.

PART

This was pretty uncommon until the media made it into a big thing and inspire a bunch of copycat attacks

Still just a London thing

"The Jedi hate them see, how these two people became sith lords with one simple trick"

How that fucking muppet is any kind of "star" is a fucking joke.

If i recall most of the attacks happen in Newham which surprise, surprise is only 16% white.

straight up would rather get shot in the face than get acid thrown on it

>Yfw the British race war will be fought with kitchenware, battery acid, and vans of peace

>is it bait or is it because he's a leaf

>
>"The Jedi hate them see, how these two people became sith lords with one simple trick"

I would say to dark but thats just your side of the story.

It's a new one

There we were thinking it'd be guerrilla warfare but in actuality we get Thunderdome.

I used to associate "acid attacks" with the Middle East. Now its just the East.

Lol I would hang myself, your life is pretty much over at this point, forget about starting a family, everyone will look at you, even though you might be blind. I always thought that I would never commit suicide because no fate/life is worse than the eternity of nothing that comes after death, but I think there might be exceptions. I WOULDN't even want to go out of my house looking like that, and this is coming from a 3-4/10 guy..

Wait, they are ? I wonder how long the first recorded islamic suicide bombing happened after the 1400 years old religion was revealed.

How is his hair still so perfect?

>Still just a London thing
Why do you think that is when the whole country is open to the same media?

Maybe it's the fact London is heavily migrant now, lots of south asians.

Could be worse...

that's some next level shit

Whoa, hadn't seen this picture before. It's a new one?

Wow Britshits are fucking terrible cunts to people, aren't they? Must be that island craziness isle'd people have, oy oy.

Clearly a cheap wig.

blimey

So now all we need is one drunk white guy to do it and then they can start cracking down on internet freedoms and ban anything more acidic than orange juice.

This isn't an escalation of knife attacks. Throwing acid on people is an old muslim past time they brought over.

are they doing it to enforce sharia law like stopping people from drinking beer?

If an arab did that to me, I'd turn into the fucking punisher wrapped in bacon.

Except it's not just muslims doing it. Attacking someone with acid leaves no traceable weapon, costs a couple of quid in materials, and the current law in the uk defines an acid attack as GBH, whilst a knife or other weapon would be attempted murder. Pretty sure the most recent arrest was a couple of white teenagers

Girls get attacked by this too

Pic related in the news today. Please just nuke us, we long for a quick and painless death

The only answer is to be nuked by others or even nuking yourself. People so fucking god awful do not deserve to live.

>>> for ages
Why are guys such pussies?

I don't believe I'll Jizzonya and some random guy called "Shah". What's the truth?

I have been around for a long time and I have seen some truly terrible shit on the internet and real life, but this makes my jaw hurt from cringing.

It really is a "please put this person out of their misery" moment. Even the victim of the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs thankfully died at the end.

Can some Britcuck explain to me why this is happening? Are those muslims doing random attacks on pedestrians? Or is always a personal motive involved? Are British chavs adopting this "culture" ?

What is really happening there?

>a sausagenigger calling anyone a cuck

It's yet another wonderful custom imported by our third-world enrichers. And yeah chavs are adopting it. Who knows why they do it? They are subhuman scum and execution is too good for them.

>"""win""" both wars
>lose everything
>have less rights than defeated Germans right now

come on, that is well deserved. What happened in this year alone was unbelievable.

So do they do it randomly or is it always a personal dispute? Anyways this is a step back on the civilization scala and very frigheting to me. Proves that jewish influence increases the amount of subhumans in every people.

We are building our own hell on earth right now.

She okay?

[Rule Britannia playing mournfully in the distance]

Nothing a few aspirin tossed in the "hole" won't cure.

Are you sure? I've gotten drain cleaner on my hands, it takes a while before it even starts to burn a little. The Works toilet bowl cleaner used to be 62% hydrochloric acid (it's cucked and sucks now), and even it could be on your skin for a while before any itching or burning started to occur.
Piranha solution would be the way to really fuck someone up, very easy to make, and I almost wonder if that's what is being used.

>Acid attacks have occurred in the UK for 200 years
aljazeera.com/news/2017/07/attacks-occurred-uk-200-years-170717114141459.html

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Always archive shills
archive.is/pIBqH

Well brits are ugly anyways.....not much diffetence

Based Norwegian archive guy

Dunno about that. How can dumb turd worlsers make acid at home. Acid is white mans invention

Ya quit using toilet cleaners

Ban acid, so people start throwing poop.

They're even going after dogs now too. Jesus Christ.

ninja star attacks is next

you cant be this braindead

what a ham

I guess this is proof that all of the smart people left the British Isles and went to America during colonialism, which explains why the UK is so stupid these days.

Sick bastards. Perhaps we should throw ham at them.

In the UK it's common practice to carry large (2 litre) bottles of water with you when visiting London. Incase anyone throws liquid in your face, you have to practice taking off your backpack and getting the water with your eyes closed, and then rinsing your face and eyes before they're gone. if you are quick enough you can get away with just moderate chemical burns depending on the strength of the acid, and also retain up to 60% visiion if it gets into your eyes.

DESU I don't see the big deal, it's not like America where you get shot, then call the police for help with your last breath, then they turn up and shoot your corpse.

>checks flag

Yes he can

if your face turns to jelly why would you style your hair

>le ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE LEFT meme

Our bottom rung peasants left. You're the offspring of fanatical scum. Sorry thats just a fact.

Sauce or story?