White terrorism in South America

youtube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc

why do wh*Tes not accept the fact that Columbus was a terrorist? When will you pay reperations to latin americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I refuse to believe that most of them are pure native americans

without white people these people wouldn't exist.

so it stands to reason that they shut the fuck up or be ashamed of themselves.

They ain't paying shit lol.

ffs, this is the same roach who posts this fucking shit every single day

>They're wh*Tes
Umm no sweet heart. Stop wh*Tewashing non wh*Tes.

We are mostly mestizos, mongrels. We are not amerindians nor white. We are latinos, the result of a mix. It would be incredible stupid if we demanded reparations from half of our ancestors.
Ps we don't need a filthy saracen's opinion.

Translation to human language: i'm a housenigger and i love small wh*Te dicks

>When will you pay reperations to latin americans?

>latinos
>half indian
>half spanish

when are they going to pay reparations to themselves, moron?

Turks are mongels that stole anatolia.

Not a real country at all.

sad.

North America belongs to the white man

when you say whites you mean spain and spain isnt white. there are some white people in spain but a lot of them dont look white. like even the old paintings of guys who did that shit dont look white

pic related are matadors. something only spain has and the costume is distinct. or go watch some vids on the running of the bulls in spain. a lot of not so white guys

What did you say roach? We just give to this indians some education.

>My father was a Knight of Columbus. I'm an Italian-American and I pay money to the Italian Anti-Defamation Coordination Council. We're the victims here

>the history of humanity is one of exploration, conquer, and constructing civilizations
>the americas were a bunch of warring tribes and peoples that always killed each other for land, resources, and women
>a tribe from across the ocean beat them
>people 550 years later are supposed to be sorry for their ancestors winning and give them money for making their lives infinitely better and more advanced than had whites not gone to their land to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
Don't be so quick to forget.
Middle class whites that never commited a crime had to pay endless amounts of money to strangers that never suffered because of their ancestors actions.

when white invaded America they gave them civilization.
when slejuk scum invaded the Arab regions, they destroyed the Arab Abbasid Cilaphate and put 300 years of civilization "golden age of Arabs and Islam" to death

Did that fucker ever even land on modern day the US' region?
Didn't he discover only Caribbean region?

No. I don't care about withes. I am not a mudslime so I'm not obsessed with genitalia. Just don't use us to project your own resentment.

t. envious roach

Is there a rule 34 on these native gals? Because all I have seen is pretty poor.

Seljuks were not scum you wh*Te dog

Whites are physically incapable of accepting blame for their actions as a race. They'll defend literally anything to protect the idea of white people.

Like any race in the world you stupid cunt

Every race didn't win the civilizational arms race and cripple every other race.

What's wrong with killing savages?

You've got 10 years to think of something that can't be solved with genocide.

Seljuks ruined islam you whaiiiggght cum guzzler pork fucking nigger faggot scum bitch double cross dressing transvestite lover.

stfu colombian nigger

Huh why are you shilling for pedo roaches, my fellow mongrel?

I dream one day europeans just unite and fucking kill everybody but ourselves, the world would be literal paradise.

Every time, it's shit that happened hundreds of years ago pulled out like it's supposed to be a reflection of us, today.

Who the fuck cares? Are you cold, do you need a blanket, is that why you're crying right now?

>without white people these people wouldn't exist.
Exactly, we wish we wouldn't exists

>slejuk scum invaded the Arab regions
is that all the Al-Ghazali thing? just watch the deGrasse video a couple of days ago

Columbus was just spreading beautiful multiculturalism

should have done better then m8

these fucking indians. none of you stupid drunks are descended from the people columbus killed. Y'know how I know that? You're fucking alive. Columbus genocided one tribe of a couple hundred and went home; that's all.

Colombus was Spanish.... lol dumbass

Seljuk Turks also caused Crusades and made Arabs focus on fighting against Crusaders instead of science an shieet and Seljuks appointed Ghazali as Sheik-Al-Islam

colombo is a hero, fuck off roach

i'm going to murder somebody

>we wouldn't exists
Not you, filthy Inca, not a single drop of european blood there

i swear if i hear an other cunt we wuzzing cristoforo colombo i'm going to ram you with a caravel

starts we wuzzing*

A FUCKING ROACH

He was a Catalon faggot

he was genovese you quadruple-nigger

Columbus was Latin, though...

>A FUCKING ROOOOOACH

Whatever you say Manolo.

I'm with the Black Nationalist on this one

Why did he use a Catalon flag on his first voyage and name a lot of islands Catalon names? Why was he a retard at Castilian Spanish like a catalon?

because the spanish financed his expedition and he was a viceroy of spain

WIthout columbus they would be still sacrificing babies and not be able to whine on the internet

>Native Americans still think they are native

Never forget that "Native Americans" aren't even remotely native to the American continent. They walked here from Central Asia across a land bridge that no longer exists. American Indians are exactly as native to the Americas as Europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_the_Americas

but the land was empty before they came you dumb wh*Te subhuman

But he favored speaking Catalan? Idk man not sure if this adds up.

Columbus was Spanish, you got a problem talk to Spain.

Fuck racist white people.

They cry about "muh population is in decline i cant fuck any girls waaah, this is genocide!!"

Think of how the native Americans feel considering almost all of their ancestors were killed in horrible ways, that's not the equivalent to your women just liking black cocks while you call it genocide.

>Native - a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

As a roach, your people are more native to the Americas than Native Americans. You've been there for millions of years.

this isn't a theory, he WAS from genoa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

>Christopher Columbus[a] (c.1451 – 20 May 1506) was an Italian explorer, navigator, and colonizer. Born in the Republic of Genoa,[3] under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Spain he completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean. Those voyages and his efforts to establish settlements on the island of Hispaniola initiated the permanent European colonization of the New World.

It's like gangis khan, as history gets further away people will loose their bias and accept columbus as the smuck that he was.

WHAT DO THEY TEACH IN YOUR SCHOOLS

And as native as chinease ones and the indian ones?

>Chris Columbus is Spanish and didn't things on behalf of Spain
>Blame white people

Ok.

Where do I send my cheque?

>the land was empty before they came
yeah 15,000 year head start and they couldn't invent a working wheel

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

Because monkies dont have Nations or concepts of real self ownership besides "gimmie dat!".

>Chris Columbus is Spanish and didn't things on behalf of Spain
JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR CONTINENT OF RETARDS

That Leonardo da Vinci was half Arab, and Jesus was gay for John

JAJAJAJAJAJA SOY ORGULLOSA DE SER UNA PANCHTA
SOLO HABLO ESPANOL PERO SOY 100% INDIO DE VERDAD JAJAJA
DESPACITO

please tell me that you're just fucking with me

About the Jesus part. You can't talk about Jesus in US schools

Pretty sure it was Isabella I of Castile who funded, blessed, and appointed Columbus to run the Indies.

i'm still mad about da vinci

and?

TOP BANTS

Ah, yes, I remember Isabella I of Castile, Queen of Italy.

This nigga get is and he has zero (you)s? Come on. Here's a you. You deserve it.

It astounds me to no end how people seem to thing that an underdeveloped society that couldn't get its shit together and beat out an invading force is butthurt about it hundreds of years later. I get they're mad. I probably would be too but then I'd look around and see how awesome North America is and fucking shut my ass up and enjoy life some more.

Look. I'm on the winning side so it's easy for me to say I guess. Stop dwelling on the past. This is the greatest place to live in the whole world and you want to complain and make people feel guilty? Guess what. Nobody is going to hand over power or do anything to fix your situation. Only you can fix your situation. Clean your fucking room and fix yourself.

italybro r u an english teacher or something y r u speaking american?

I accept the blame and flat out do not give a shit. The fucking results speak for themselves. We should have killed every fucking single one of them when we were done having our fun.

he moved to spain after failing to get funds in Italy you quintuple-nigger

So, Spain is responsible for his actions.

Guess what I want to be!

no, i just shitpost a lot

fuck Columbus and fuck white ppl

Columbus was not efficient enough in purging the human sacrificing tee-pee niggers.

Good thing.
Now Spain is responsible for his Genocide, and not Italy.

You sure dodged a bullet there, Giuseppe.

Sad bait.

I for one am happy that I was given the chance to not be a jungle dwelling, human sacrifice believer, uncivilized barbarian and I honestly think that spain didn't do a good enough job of erasing all trace of them.

>Asking founds to a kingdom means you were born there
You truly are 52%

Sucks to be one of those races now doesn't it?

What a retarded shit, I am probably half-native, and I am happier living with civilization than in trees.

columbus didn't arrive in north america why are they so mad?

man, you have no idea how many bullets we dodged

>Native Americans are offended by everything

shocker

This, they are the product of those very people that they claim killed their people. They are union between genocide and the victim. Which in of itself proves the genocide nonsense to be just that, nonsense. If Europeans came to America and committed mass genocide you wouldn't have a predominantly mixed continent.

Also, OP needs to join ISIS already so he can die with his pig fucking brothers.

It's okay. That's the joke
>in b4 I'm pretending to be retarded

Spain funded the expedition, without Spain he wouldnt have done it because every other nation declined him

you're canadian, your education is good enough that i believe you

You are confusing white the pigmentation with white the genetics. Albino Africans look white, so are they white by your logic?