MH370

It's been 3 years and they haven't found it, what do you think happened to MH370?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w&ab_channel=StillSpeakingOut
themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfh9-ogUgSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you seen lost?

Only the first episode, looked dumb and I shut it.

They found the flaperon but there's a lot of denial by authorities that this was a controlled descent, so they've been looking in the wrong area all this time...

I think one of the pilots crashed it into the ocean.

saw a documentary about it last week on tv. One theory that sounded legit was that it came to close to an american military base and simply got shut down

If it was shot down, then there'd be debris everywhere. All this point, they've only found the flaperon which indicates the plane was in a controlled descent.

Both these are possible. The Americans know what happened to it because the base had advanced radar technology.

The ocean is a big place man. Really big. And deep. Also big.

It landed in San Diego.

We ARE the plane

It's in lemuria

OP is a farmer without teeeeeeth. MH370 is in his Arsch.

Hit by a patriot battery at Diego Garcia, wreckage disposed of because there were Chinese passengers on board.

>it's been 3 years
fuck

its in the ocean. on the bottom. someplace they haven't looked.

So it was flying north and they searched to the south?
I don't know anything about this but, what?

They thought the pilot turned around and committed sedokku in the indian ocean.

I mean. it is weird with the lack of wreckage parts. But maybe somehow they recollected all the wreckage before it could wash up every where ? Because let's be real T here. America is the most powerful nation in the world. And if they fuck up. They could just silence everyone who might have any knowledge of what actually happened

There would still be a lot of flotsam and debris around the crash site

I would buy into your theory if there were absolutely no debris, but they found the flaperon. If they were that thorough, then no piece would go left untouched.

The Plane was abducted by the antarctica nazis so they could test their new weaponry for their imminent return.

The cockpit is sealed from the cabin with the avionics under the pilots' feet. IMO the avionics caught fire and carbon monoxide killed the pilots while the passengers slept. Plane stayed on autopilot until fuel ran out.

It's not weird. Remember Fukushima? They turned off the radiation detectors, raised the allowable amounts of radiation, said
>NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM
>GE CEO JEFF IMMELT TOTALLY ISN'T ON OBAMA'S ECONOMIC RECOVERY TEAM

And then some slope with a cell phone btfo that out of the water by catching one of the reactors blowing into the sky on a cell phone.

And then how long was it before we flew an OBAMADRONE over to prove it was ok? Seriously? The US isn't the only country in the world that has the technology in place to know exactly what happened.

Meanwhile, my next door neighbor got a test done at the hospital that involved injecting a very mild radioisotope. And somebody walked up to him in the parking lot to ask him about it to make sure he didn't have a suitcase nuke. True story.

Well we know the pilot took a hugw detour for some strange reason at some point. Last radio outing was "Thank you and good night."

Why weren't there any phone calls? No struggle? This shit has always scared me to think about. Nothing about MH370 and its resulting investigation makes sense.

Swallowed by the gravity anomaly tbqh

Have you ever seen 'The Langoliers'?

Why did the plane radically change course?

I don't understand how that could happen unless he killed or incapacitated the navigator and copilot, or if all three made a suicide pact.

The pilot forgot 9/11 already happened.

Sounds like the most plausible theory.

It landed in diego garcia after being taken over in the air and hidden by us with one or more of our radar jammers. Chineese high level nationals/ engineers, scientists on board. There was message a passenger( forgot his name) hid his phone and snuck a message out. Media called ir fake. Go to Jim Stone Freelance and support. This guy. I knew this the days of its happening while all the fake news continued. Search his site. Should be there. This is from my memory since i havent looked at this in awhile and might be a little off.

Diego Garcia. The possibility CNN never mentioned

Don Lemon already told us, black hole got it

>31 replies
>nobody says it was hijacked by CIA and later exploded over Ukraine to get a pretext for sanctions
>tfw MH370 and MH17 tail numbers differ only in one symbol

Why would a leaf watch CNN?

Could be, but wouldn't that mean the plane would have continued to China and probably gotten blammed

I honestly think that all of them were kidnapped by ancient aliens.

probably some suicidal pilot that just flew it straight in the sea

>yfw MH370 got stuck in some kind of a wormhole time loop and cause 9/11

Jim StoneFreelance. I dont get paid He is one of the best sources i found over the years

What's their motive?

Taken from the Rolls Royce website: "Rolls Royce uses Engine Health Management (EHM) to track the health of thousands of engines operating worldwide, using onboard sensors and live satellite feeds"

Fair enough if the transponder was turned off and all that shite, but surely Rolls Royce would know where their engines are if they're still attached to the plane?

but wait, there is more..

Maintain power and dominance. This happens through control of information arbitrage.

wtf

It obvious...Trump shot it down before meeting with the Russians on a secret submarine.

I had a friend that died on that plane.

Its pretty horrible to think that his body is trapped in the ocean somewhere in a sunken plane

Landed Diego Garcia. Passengers disposed. Painted and deliberately flown near Donbass and shot down as a pretext for increasing tensions in Ukraine.

at least the search for it solved one mystery

Rothschild and Freescale Semiconductor (patents).

>2017
>still doesn't understand LOST

2deep4u

He's probably having a steak dinner with the CIA and luaghing his head off reading this thread. "Stupid goyim don't even know we *did x* to the plane for *x reasons*!!! Anyways thanks for agreeing to change your identity and agreeing to keep quiet in exchange for a 15th of the lost Templar gold

Diego Garcia

what's wrong with his face?

Should've added, if your out there reading this say HI while the CIAs not looking

>vampire
>ayy

I mean, I guess.

wtf
kek
It's was one of obama's bodyguards
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w&ab_channel=StillSpeakingOut

Fishfood

They discover that earth is flat plane MH370 fly through Antarctica. And plane is now
in unknown area on earth.

Reptilians cant veil their true look through cameras. What a fuck up that he appeared on camera, something must have happened suddenly which put him there.

I'm sorry to hear for your loss, I hope they will be able to locate the plane and come to a conclusion.

Also check'd.

arhh reading this thread.. when did /pol turn into /b.. so many fucktard reply's

regarding the search, all the 'experts' were wrong in predicting the search area and debris current direction.

>he hardly looks human at all
well yeah hes a nigger

I think he is right on if memory serves me.

I thought I saw some story just a few days ago that said they found part of the wreckage on some random island

retards who even consider this sort of shit and flat earth tier people who need to stop breathing.

So what about 17? Or did those people not exist?

Dumber fucking theory then what the pizzagate nutters come up with.

We shot it down as surface to air missle test.

Test successful

>/pol
>/b
Lurk more newfag. Sick of seeing you niggers shitting up the board acting like you've been here a while.

Nice try faggot. Wrong

So called expert

Fuck off CNN

>what do you think happened to MH370

Goddamn look at this shit smear of a post, go back to Yahoo news comments ya yeehaw fuck

finding something in 14,000 feet of water isn't esy.

What about jetsam?

Crashed into ocean
broke into bits
sank
Ocean is big
Ocean is deep
Ocean drifts
Makes shit hard to find in it.

Last words from MH370 were actually 'Goodnight Malaysian three seven zero'

Asian geniuses were driving that plane?
Like the one from Korean airlines crash landed on SFO. What do you think happened to both?

>flat earth tier people who need to stop breathing.
themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/

Gas leak into cockpit and/or some technical issues, pilots try to fly back to KL or maybe Hat Yai. Autopilot is incorrectly/partially informed and it starts heading to an unknown or distant destination. Meanwhile pilots are passed out/dead, including passengers as no phone calls were made. Runs out of fuel and crashes into the Indian ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xfh9-ogUgSQ

BLACK HOLE BIATCHES
RUSSIAN BLACK HOLE

relevant

>expecting island sand niggers to fly a plane let alone keep track of it.

The plane went down in the sea and the dumb shits tracking it weren't doing their job.

>Vampire bodyguards

Pretty badass.

something about the owner of some patent firm for some deep learning chips being on that plane,and now rothschgild owns them or some shit idk

No. The Captain said, "dont call me surely!"

Disregard the fact that the ocean is goddamn fuckhuge, IT WAS ALIENS YEAH, THATS IT, FUCKING SPACE LIZARDS WHO RUN THE WORLD KIDNAPPED THEM FROM THE SKY AND THE PASSENGERS ARE ALL ALICE WORKING IN A FEMA COAL MINE CONCENTRATION CAMP...

Thats the kind of replies you're looking for, ain't it?

*ALIVE

the (((ayyliens))) took em

The 4th dimensions demon took it from our realms.
Our witch doctor said so

I remember somewhere around that time and then intelligence insider came out on Sup Forums and said it was on Diego Garcia island.

It's a CIA black site. We don't know why

They are currently in a hangar awaiting instructions for next 9/11

Wasn't this the flight that had all those board members from Freescale Semiconductor? The same ones that owned some precious chip patent? The 5th person who owned the patent being the oldest Rothschild...

Pure coincidence i'm sure

yep

Then what explains MH370's flaperon they found on Reunion Island?