How is this legal?

How is this legal?

>Go to Wal Mart
>pick up some some ice cream
>"80 grams of sugar per scoop"
>Pick up Healthy Oat Cereal
>"only 40 grams of sugar + high fructose corn syrup!"
>Bring items to cash register, promptly pay Kosher Tax on every single item

Shouldnt there be some sort of regulations on the sugar? Isnt that extremely unhealthy? I literally cant buy anything that isnt drenched in sugar, its in everything

Go to ALDI's and buy the organic granola cereal. It's just as cheap, you only need to remember to say no homo afterwards.

It is extremely unhealthy and cancer-causing. It will give you ass cancer, its the primary cause of ass cancer, but I would still eat that thing right now. Would I have to travel to the states?

>Kosher tax
That shit really grinds my gears. I was getting mad just staring that the Hebrew letters on a can of Pepsi the other day.

But yeah, sugar is in everything which is why you should stay away from processed food, not healthy if your diet is mostly processed food. Stick with whole foods, only buy that shit as a treat. Those drumsticks are tasty as fuck though. Should there be regulations? Probably, at least on the high fructose shit.

It's ice cream and cereal, what'd you expect?
Eat some vegetables or something.

The thought process is
>hurrr well its a meal nd im hungry

>Chocolate flavored cereal has sugar
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

cool flag desu

Time to save America

1. End the the staple grain subsidies responsible for dirt cheap corn syrup, corn grain and wheat grains making Americans fat.
2. BMI over 35 is a presexisting condition that health insurance can charge an hefty rider fee or flat out deny business to.

I avoid sugar completely
- walmart sells fat free no sugar added ice cream which tastes decent
-non fat yogurt with aspartame, vanilla flavor, and cocoa powder tastes great.
- bite sized shredded wheat with skim milk, aspartame, and cinnamon tastes like life cereal, without the sugar, except for lactose, which doesn't count.

>You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?
OP specifically said "Healthy Oat Cereal", where exactly Are you getting "chocolate flavoured"?

slide thread

sage

it really is despicable what the kikes feed us

>inb4 hurr jus buy vegetbals durrrr im a fucking retard
doesnt work like that since the goyum arent properly educated.

Companies produce what majority wants, and majority of (((USA))) wants sugar.

I try low or sugar free things but my god even if its oly half sugar the thing tastes bitter, they got us hooked on it and now it will kill us

Stop paying to poison yourself you weak willed faggot

Give me some more info on the Kosher Tax

I'm trying to quit sugar and it's tough. I respect anyone who has managed to do it so far.

>aspartame
That shits gonna give you Alzheimer's or cancer, although maybe that's better than diabetes from sugar, I dont even know anymore.

Sugar causes Alzheimer's as well. Gotta avoid both.

heres the basic gesalt:

Companies pay Rabbis to bless their food so they can boost sales by marking their products with jewish logos. Parve, K, and U are the most common. When you buy food with these logos (almost every food product) a penny goes to the jews, this adds up. you are unknowingly funding the jews by buying food

this is why im pro free market in all industries except the food industry. that shit should be highly regulated

the sugar unhealthy meme is the next installment of the food industry to sell you whatever-free products

just check the past fads:
>fat free
>gluten free
>lactose free
>animal cruelty free
>vegan
and it keeps happening
the thing is, you can die eating too much of whatever

TRAIN.YOUR.CARBS.EVERY.DAY
ENJOY.YOUR.SUGARS
DON'T.WASTE.YOUR.MONEY

Buy raw ingredients and make your own food, faggot.

OHHH NOO WAYYY REALLY!!!!

Buy vegetables nigger.

Amerifats dig their own grave. Let them.

>shopping at wal mart
Good goy

This. I just took this pic, it's the little COR symbol. Look at how prevalent circumcision is s,one non Jews in America. Look at how America is often the the only united nation voice to speak against investigating Israeli crimes. Look at the media, Hollywood. Many Americans are brainwashed into thinking that their government can do no wrong, but it's clear the time to speak against this subversion is now.

>I literally cant buy anything that isnt drenched in sugar

You know that's not true you lazy nigger.

That's true. If you don't say this afterwards they assume you are a faggot and force you to sodomize yourself before you can shop there again.

t. Aldi's Manager

>not getting a sore throat from the amount of sugar in the typical American snack

Go back to North Korea pussy

you're thinking like a nanny state cuck
I'm free to ruin my body with these things because I'm a god damn american and not some smug tea sipping nanny

You know I keep hearing this and maybe it's true but my father has been using aspartame and saccharin sweeteners since they came out and is 81 years old and plays ice hockey in the senior league and is very health so....

Can I get a drumpfstick edit please?

Many smokers don't get cancer either, does that make cigarettes healthy for us?

technically, cigarettes dont cause cancer, thats been proven. They increase the risk for emphysema however

Seeing a lot of this

Not seeing a lot of options

Well my uncles been smoking his entire adult life and he doesn't have emphysema so... I guess that means cigarettes are perfectly safe. Infact, they should start selling them to kids to maximize profit.

-is that the line of reasoning that's being defended?

>buying food at Walmart
lol

>shopping at Walmart in 2017