Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>(((Goldman Sachs))) boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Other urls found in this thread:

thelionrises.org/
thelionrises.org/2017/07/16/new-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M
breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/21/delingpole-rip-godfrey-elfwick-murdered-by-twitter-for-being-too-woke/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2urKADWQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=8b4MZjMVgdk
youtube.com/watch?v=RNSi3iDJlro
youtube.com/watch?v=m9YIad3ofFU
youtube.com/watch?v=nOZRQJDwynM
youtube.com/watch?v=IIFPUpqS5dc
youtube.com/watch?v=WXPjz656Lbg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gkxm6bKtsk
youtube.com/watch?v=1RLTtk9Mc14
youtube.com/watch?v=g8sY29iN0-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3eaUj7Ovk
youtube.com/watch?v=pvBwWeG4Rpc
youtube.com/watch?v=7oHkF8YnJG0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Tw50I4iqFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KENT Reporting in.

>no friends
>no job
>no life
How do you deal with it lads?

Pickelhaubes are the gayest fucking helmet. I'd feel like a right prat wearing one.

>JIHAD TO BE KIDDING

anyone here not work in education or schools and find everything really creepy?

Daily reminder that Galton was a demon and Darwin was a demon too.

thelionrises.org/

What do you guys think of these guys?

>Boots

Don't tell anyone or they'll get you.

My friends are all from Uni, so when I am home at breaks there isn't much to do but wait.

No job so volunteer. I am a workoholic by nature, it keeps my mind off every other shit thing going to pot in my life so volunteering fills the void of unemployment, and builds the CV.

No life? Bin that knife. Your "life" is only as much as you allow yourself to have, so go put yourself out there, somewhere in the world.

Can't we just forcibly sterilize anyone who buys tabloids like that?
They're a sure sign you're a functional retard.

Hello Steerpike

Mostly by Baneposting on mumsnet

>thelionrises.org/2017/07/16/new-video/

SHUT IT DOWN

That's fucking top notch, might do that myself.

How fucking callous. Clearly when we say dog is man's best friend, we mean man's, not woman's.
To treat your pets as replaceable and on a stage name conveyor belt, she doesn't love her dogs, she's just using them for fame, disgusting cow.

I don't know how I deal with it.

Jesus get some interests to pursue you absolutely depressingly sad bastard.

Their aesthetics aren't suited for the British temperament. I'd prefer a group like Generation Identity. I think the words they use on their websites are quite cringy 'and now we rise'. They seem like they aren't taking this very seriously, or if they are they aren't being very ambitious with their target audience.

He'd a gotten away with it too if it weren't for that pesky beard.

British press is fucking trash.

What made you think I didn't have hobbies?

youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M

/Tonbridge/ Reporting

Art.

Liar. You just want to fuck niggers and make them drink frosty jacks during pregnancy until you have a brood of brown fetal alcohol retards.

>had my JSA stopped for thirteen fucking weeks because I didn't take a shit job that would require me to travel almost two hours by train and bus
Don't even know how I'm going to be able to afford to live.

Do you think God will bless us with another flood?

Reminds me of two times trolling on mumsnet

1st time
>pretend to be a single young mother called something like vicky
>say that I am on benefits
>start asking for help
>lots of middle class mums lose their shit

2nd time
>pretend to be an abused muslim wife
>pretend my husband is beating me
>tell them I am afraid for my life
>start asking what to do
>they all get super concerned
>just stopped posting there
>the thread kept getting replies for a while after from concerned forum goers

I'd agree but GI seem like they're so desperate to not be called Nazi's that they're essentially the EDL for posh cunts

>begger wants to be a chooser

glad you bined that knife lad.

BENIS

breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/21/delingpole-rip-godfrey-elfwick-murdered-by-twitter-for-being-too-woke/

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

>he mentioned specifics

If you're suicidal you could claim ESA.

>he thinks a Biblical flood is "water"

Oh how wrong you are.

To shrug.

They want to preserve the european races. Whereas the EDL wants to expand israel.

Just drop it, it's not worth saving.

Keep at it bruv

Join the Navy, faggot.

Oi mate.
If eugenics doesn't worry you and make you go hmmmmm then you're a sociopath.

man is not a sacrificial animal

This seems like a weird reason to bash them, going the 14/88 route has hardly worked for anyone else has it?

You don't have to kill yourself to be altruistic.

Is this national actions new rebranding?

Bloc Identitaire is more interesting to me desu. GI seem like they're a few memes away from kekistani levels. Maybe I'm just getting too old for youth movements though.

What is to be done about the menace of taxpayer-funded propaganda?

Well, presumably it wouldn't matter because he would be condemned either way. I would ask him if it was a righteous punishment.

Reasonable that it could be the filling of the Mediterranean basin.

It was more the sentiment.

You want people to be born who suffer from crippling hereditary conditions, you're the sadist here.

i guess atlas shrugged or something , who is Atlas btw i need a breakdown on this guy

If you ever live with a sociopath you will never question the need for eugenics.

Kekcunts didn't launch an operation to ward off incoming "refugee" boats

Do not participate in it as much as you can manage.

>apparently having upset a millionaire potato chip salesman called Gary Lineker

the world is suffering from an orgy of self-sacrifice

The weight of history and science is against you on that one mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2urKADWQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=8b4MZjMVgdk
youtube.com/watch?v=RNSi3iDJlro
youtube.com/watch?v=m9YIad3ofFU
youtube.com/watch?v=nOZRQJDwynM
youtube.com/watch?v=IIFPUpqS5dc
youtube.com/watch?v=WXPjz656Lbg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gkxm6bKtsk
youtube.com/watch?v=1RLTtk9Mc14
youtube.com/watch?v=g8sY29iN0-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3eaUj7Ovk
youtube.com/watch?v=pvBwWeG4Rpc
youtube.com/watch?v=7oHkF8YnJG0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Tw50I4iqFQ

They're all fucking awful and I bet children are forced to watch these in school.

I'd be OK with minor voluntary eugenics. As long as it was absolutely certain we would never slip down the slope.

No it isn't. The wrong sacrifices are being made.

>tfw not a brit
>tfw I'll never be a brit and have cute british accent

I just want to end it lads

What slope? You don't think we should also sterilize mixed race people and anyone with an IQ below 85?

I didn't say they were that bad, just that they could end up going that way. They seem to he growing in popularity quite quickly which is always a risk.

Like I said I'm probably being a bit unfair just because I'm an oldcunt.

Gary Lineker was such a disappointment. London, like LA, is a brain virus. Spending time in the media does that to the bluepilled.

If they agreed to be sterilised then yes. Even stupid people have their role.

I'd say stop posting this shit I don't care about your weak shoulders

Hey! It's bound to work sometime.

>to ward off
They sit a few miles off of the African coast and if and when they see a migrant boat they tell the Libyan coast guard who are either dealing with 10 more or don't give a shit

i had an idea, is there any way the british flag could include the grenfall survivors or if not at least include people of colour. And if we got 100,000 signatures online would this help?

Who want to be my friend?

It's clearly made by pol/tards the wording needs to be fixed otherwise it will never catch on with normies

Hello. Sorry, wasn't ignoring you, was fucking about in paint.

>"Buzzfeed and MTV are really onto something..."
Says the blonde 25 year old diversity manager hire that has a 2:2 and a fake tan.

Brit/pol/acks, what are your opinions of the Kinks album "The Village Green Preservation Society"? I was listening to this the other day and I never realized what an incredible bellwether it was to the oncoming tide of postmodernism. The entire record celebrates history, culture, and communities. It's remarkable in hindsight this was made in 1968. I can't think of a single American record that isn't country & western that dealt with the subject then.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc

Which is 10x more than this specimen is doing.

“Sacrifice” is the surrender of a greater value for the sake of a lesser one or of a nonvalue. Thus, altruism gauges a man’s virtue by the degree to which he surrenders, renounces or betrays his values (since help to a stranger or an enemy is regarded as more virtuous, less “selfish,” than help to those one loves). The rational principle of conduct is the exact opposite: always act in accordance with the hierarchy of your values, and never sacrifice a greater value to a lesser one.

This applies to all choices, including one’s actions toward other men. It requires that one possess a defined hierarchy of rational values (values chosen and validated by a rational standard). Without such a hierarchy, neither rational conduct nor considered value judgments nor moral choices are possible.

I remember that street being bigger :(

Bunch of Trannyboffers m8

>You’re everything I thought I never wanted in a girl".
Send that, post results.

I'm so lonely

Go to bed Ayn.