>>134475057

Smells like fetal alcohol syndrome

That chick is just a retarded special snowflake.

Burn wh*te converts.

she's Canadian if you couldn't tell from her youtube name and has caused a shit ton of drama in the Japan vloggers community over the last several years

She's not an American, she's (and may God have mercy on my soul for uttering this) Canadian.

she has lied before we should make her move to saudi to prove it

Mohammed PBUH noted that whites are a master race.
Canadians aren't white though.

>looks inbred
>muslim
what was meant by this?

First and foremost forgive me for using the term "jvlog community"

That being said.

This crazy bitch is well known to be a crazy bitch within the jvlog community. The community is reletivly small and tightly knit since there aren't many foreign nationals, let alone foreign nationals with youtube channels.

This retard is the only one that I know of that has basically been exiled from that group. She is literally insane and feeds off of controversy and inane bullshit. The only reason she's still around is because she's a 6/10 and retarded weebs eat that shit up.

Don't pay any attention to her. She's nowhere near representative of the kinds of people that move to japan. Japan's culture is soul crushingly conformist so 99.999999999% of people conform instantly, leave within a year or, like this retard, get socially exiled. .

Don't forget those two drama queen guys who seem to team up and attack anyone who they feel threatens them. The old guy with the curly hair and the guy who looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. They seem to be very toxic.

Where did he say that ?
>believing every other hadeeth
Yeah I bet you also think camel piss is drinkable and pedophilia is nice ?

Can't wait for based Sam to make a video about this. If I recall correctly, he really hates her guts.

So I guess my assessment is on point?

>A canadian bitch living in Japan, thinking she is a real japanese woman suddenly becomes a muslim. WHAAATTT? HAHAHA I mean come on not even the biggest Sup Forumstards could come up with such a story.

Tribes she left:
* Her church
* Her Family
* Her Home-country
* Her Japanese Husband
* Her Japanese Family
* Japanese Housewife community
* The Japanese Expat Youtube Community
* The Japanese Expat Community
* The Atheist's

Would it have been hard to bear his child?

(She is also a crazy bitch.)

Not sure who the couple is that you're refering to but I assume
>The old guy with the curly hair and the guy who looks like he hasn't slept in weeks.
Is that faggot who made those shitty REALITY CHECK videos where he bitched about how he was still a fucking loser in another country then moved to china like that will change everything.

Wait, what? Now she is a foken muzzie? How the hell does she manage to stay in Japan?
Does she have a job there?

These are the two guys I'm talking about, one guy goes by the names "gimmeabreakman" and "gimmeaflakeman" and the other guy calls himself "unrested"

This is what you get fpr being christian.

I seriously hope for her own good that Japs have a surveillance program for slimes in their country.

lmao, go pagan larp somewhere else varg

My guess is that she just has a lot of mom and dad's money. Everything about her screams that she has never and will never work an honest job in her life.
I really doubt she has any friends there at all since japanese people despise people who make waves so she probably stays inside all day maintaining her youtube persona.

Yeah they look like fags. Glad I've never heard of them.

Okay Thrall boy.

I wonder if they'll really throw her out after full immigration failed.

>Whites and east Asians are compati-

Those weren't your ancestors. Your ancestors were all mutts. I can smell your French genes/BO through my screen.

Yeah at this point I'm pretty much convinced now that white women really should not have been given any of the extended rights men had.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking camel urine.

>Can't wait for based Sam to make a video about this. If I recall correctly, he really hates her guts.

Insh'Allah brutha

>left her Japanese husband
Did she get divorced?

yeah but you can't trust a word this bitch says she lies about everything

Remove Kebab now!

literally you cannot make it up its such a bizarre combination of a person

white muslim in japan from canada LOL WHAT

you might as well be an ethiopian cave painter from alaska