India vs. China

>strawpoll.me/13495783

Vote up, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvK-iKtkV70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
liveleak.com/view?i=e2d_1498401874
liveleak.com/view?i=ceb_1500634451
liveleak.com/view?i=e91_1500619938
liveleak.com/view?i=c2b_1500339370
liveleak.com/view?i=b55_1500241389
liveleak.com/view?i=435_1500169502
liveleak.com/view?i=119_1498260823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This poll only lasts today and will determine Sup Forums's policy for the next 4 years!

the soulless poo

Gotta go with the poo since sikhs are bro-tier

Are there no equivalents for China?

I voted India because they have remotely Aryan history.

Catholics.

HOLY SHIT A TIE!

WE NEED TO FIX THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

LOL. Indians were the original 'Aryans' but it still means precisely nothing. I'd like to tell you that with India and China you are talking about two of the most ancient, sophisticated and advanced civilizations to exist in history, but I know your kind are not willing to learn about reality.

neither, but i support a war and a mutual annihilation between them

Poo probably.

This is honestly the most I have seen Sup Forums split on ANY issue. I am so fascinated by this.

India
pic related

Chinks literally torture animals. Atleast poos worship animals

>Chinks literally torture animals. Atleast poos worship animals

How is stupidy better than cruelty?
Worshipping animals is stupid.

India so the CCP can be overthrown and replaced with something less shit

WTF are you talking about Aryans and Aryan culture originates in what is now Iran, they spread north and south some settled in northern India and some moved on to parts of Korea and where known as the First Men of Japan.

t. Sophist

Woah it's close as fuck

they worship them in a retarded way. shit ton of sick emaciated domestic animals (cows, sheep) just roaming around the streets until they die of hunger and exhaustion.
still, chink torture vids creep me out even more

Don't forget the Gurkhas.

Yeah, get this:

it was something like 210 something for India and 150 something for China and then it fucking tied.

I have been doing polls on and off on Sup Forums for over a year on shit here and there I have NEVER seen a poll shift like that.

I honestly thought it was an error.

When I started this thread, the percentages were 59% to 41% for India.

No joke.

It didn't orginate in Iran, both the Iranians and North Indians derive from the same people who split up thousands of years ago. Iran then was unpopulated so the Aryan culture was predominate whereas india already had thousands of years of civilizations so it didn't have the same effect.

Mmmh. Can't chose.

Poo-land or Orwelian dystopia ?

Meh, I guess I'll pick India since Chinese I've met were rude as fuck where Indians were really nice.

I'm willing to bet OP is a chink

im not voting in your straw poll you faggot

i vote for the soulless. perfect vessel for hell spawn. and you christians are always talking about when jesus shows up well you need hell spawn bruh. no dessert until you finish your broccoli

À bet you would lose, sir.

oh, he's just a faggot

INDIA ALL THE WAY
Think you faggots. If China wins, we get a fuckton of poo refugees. If India wins, we get the submissive asian cuties and the clean and well-spirited drone workers

lol That was a faggy wear to pose my hand.

You win this time, Nigel.

the democracy, obviously. also fuck china.

>reddit spacing
>over a year
>being this new

i'll support the country that has the hotter women-india

I support both countries in the hopes that they both kill each other off

>nobody supporting china in thread
>its a tie
weird
i think having pol on your side is huge. memes are massively important and we can call in airstrikes kek.

my poos
who else do I get tech support from

>The eternal Sikh
>vs.
>Gommunism
I vote brown

I have no idea why so many pick India over China.

Could not tell you.

Maybe the string of recent Anti-China threads showing them torturing dogs got Sup Forums really against them.

I wonder what the result would have been if I had polled Sup Forums after the Poo-In-Loo meme first broke out.

India, despite the street shitting, is about a million times better than China. Everyone knows this. The poll is rigged.

Found the Canadian Chink

Indians
Smell
Don't poo in loo
Act creepy online to girls
Try to barter for everything
Bad tech support

Chinese
No souls
Communists
Buy up property and flood countries
Also don't poo in loo
No empathy
Eat and torture Doggos and endangered species
Don't speak English Poo's do

One was colonized by the English and at-least picked up a few decent things from them, one was a bunch of warlord states until the communist took over everything

>Found the Canadian Chink

Are you fucking stupid?

I gave myself away here:

chink at least some of their women are decent

poos are literally filth and their only decent looking women are like the ones on magazine covers, all the regular women are disgusting

the poo jokes are a jab in the rib. the chink hate threads are real and visceral. how can one support china if they are not chinese? it astounds me. one-party states are natural enemies. wtf is to like about china anyways?

Sikh?

Well there you go Indians are 10 times better then the Chinese. Chinese are disgusting rats, poos are just smelly and socially retarded

Anything other than china and you're a degenerate piece of shit.

Death to Ch*na apologists.

Whoever can bring the most widespread death and suffering

I am under the assumption that Chinese shills are on this poll

Attractive women

I like how there are ZERO chink supporters in here, the fuck are yall

really makes you think

Who cares.

>one was a bunch of warlord states until the communist took over everything

Except that China was historically one of the most advanced civilizations, was a unified empire with a level of sophistication only matched in Rome at the time while Western Europe was still in the iron age and remained an innovator and a an economic superpower for most of history. China has always been one of the most culturally and economically dynamic countries in the world. Almost all countries pale in comparison. Please fuck off with this historically ignorant shit.

>wtf is to like about china anyways?

Uhhh... industry maybe? Not sure.

Let me just put it this way: I have no plans to go and visit China. If a business trip arises, probably, but otherwise, fuck no.

China is like Mordor. "The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume."
youtube.com/watch?v=wvK-iKtkV70

The Chinese shills care

Why the fuck is this even remotely even? Chinks are the #2 threat to the world, behind kikes. I don't really like Indians, but they're not even close to the level of shit-tier that chinks are.

best answer

I saw that poll jump 50+ point in a matter of seconds and when it tied, it went back to its normal pace.

Not even joking.

>remotely

lel bro XD

Tell me faggot, would you rather gas Bruce Lee or Pajeet? You're degenerate faggots. China may not be the best, but they gave us Jet Li, Jackie Chan, you name it. What has India done for us? That's right, customer support.

Kill yourself

>sikhs

Falling for the muslim propaganda

Good argument.

China fall apart every few hundred years into mass starvation and civil war, they invented some things then stagnated, take gunpowder they invent it then do nothing with it for hundreds upon hundreds of years while Europeans build weapons that blast apart castles and piece metal armour. By the time ww2 was upon them they were a disunited backward shithole in the middle of yet another civil was which the Japs put a montairly mostly truce too. Afterwards the Communists would win annax a few other states cause millions upon millions to die then annex Tibet on accounts of historical ownership from a dynstey long gone. Like Italy annexing France cause the Romans once owned it

Their entire history is full of shit and stagnated in the Roman period

>Communists
>Buy up property and flood countries

Pick one.

This. If anything, India is twice as bad as China right now since it's still a third world shithole. If those fools had as much power as the Chinese, they would attempt to destroy civilization as we know it.

chinks are basically slant-eyed kikes

I hope they annihilate each other.

We're talking about the average population here, would you rather gas Chang who regularly frys live dogs to death and drives past and over children on the road, or Pajeet who smells and runs a 7-11. The Chinese are a disgusting people Indians are bad but their not as bad

What do you expect with a worthless little comment like yours?

I pick Canada,New Zealand and Australia

That's exactly how india was described before you brits fucked it all up.

The reason why India isn't developed as China is because their are democratic and not a bunch of soulless communists. I mean ffs the Chinese killed millions upon millions of their people in the name of economic advancement. No society in their right mind would ever do that besides the Chinese.

Indians are literally taking your fucking jobs and the top ethnic group in terms of Income.

They are fucking your country pretty hard too, Ameribro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

I'd rather gas Pajeet any time of the day. If we're talking average then you must be an idiot to pick a person who shits on the street over a person who eats dogs.

deep down I know I should go poo. But grew up around Japs and chinks and wasn't all bad.

In the end, I think it comes down to the fact that Indians are more annoying to be around in public. Chinks stay quiet, poos get in groups or on their phones and carry on lengthy conversation in their garbage language. We're on the bus faggots, zip it.

Second, chinks get to the point. Poos make statements that contain 50-75% of all relevant info then it's up to you to try and extract the rest from their constantly bobbing head.

Finally, chinks understand personal space. Poos can't comprehend that races which breed more selectively and who have achieved the impossible feat of indoor plumbing for all individuals might not want to stand so fucking close to them. We're used to making room for ourselves then existing comfortably within a bubble that, brace yourselves, extends more than a few millimeters from our persons.

Just.

I chink you get where I'm coming from.

Indians are nice but they all want you to do something for them. They don't go out of their way to help anybody, especially the community.

And neither do chinks.

Couldn't really decide between the two. But I don't trust the Chinese government to do anything to my advantage, or the world, whereas I know the Indian government and organisations are too incompetent to do anything of global note.

That's a perfect example of Jews and Blacks

Blacks are more annoying to be around and they smell more but the Jews are infinitely worse

>eats dogs
>doesn't talk about how the Chinese believe torturing animals before killing them enhances the meat
>doesn't talk about how the Chinese ate 30 million other Chinese during a single fucking war
>doesn't talk about how out of the two, China is literally an enemy of western nations and values

>Indian government unable to do anything of note
They literally told Australia recently to fuck off when it came to military practices like 3 weeks ago and banned you from the event. Not to mention how your government is now selling india nuclear materials, with India being the sole country that gets that privilege without signing the NPT.

All your comment is more historically ignorant bullshit. It's funny to see you struggle to justify a notion of European superiority when in reality Europeans were both irrelevant in East Asia and not competent to challenge Chinese supremacy until the onset of the Industrial Revolution. I'm not going to bash European civilization because I have respect for it, but your attempt to denigrate Chinese history is pathetic.

>people unironically support the chinks

Why? They threaten our American Dominance! They are the only large enemy we have, we need to defeat them!

I would root for mutual destruction, but if i had to pick one it would have to be poo, if for no other reason than they would probably end up winning

We've always sold uranium to India. And we're not talking about Australia's global irrelevance, of which I'm happy to have.

Also who cares about their shitty, untested and corrupt military? Firing a cannon at Pakistanis once a month in Kashmir doesn't count.

Poos > Chinks

>white whores go on and on about white people racism
>one poo says something
Falling for the jewish propaganda I see

nothing can stop chinese world domination. not even Sup Forums. glory to zhongguo.

Chang Chong groious chinese history being insulted. Quick invade Korea,Vietnam,Tibet start a small land war with India and have border skirmishes with Russia before they wise up and destroy us.

Why do they persecute us so?

>eats dogs
>doesn't talk about how the Chinese believe torturing animals before killing them enhances the meat
>doesn't talk about how the Chinese ate 30 million other Chinese during a single fucking war
>doesn't talk about how out of the two, China is literally an enemy of western nations and values

Say what you will about China, at the very least it's not a third-world shithole in 2017 and contributes to society. When was the last Indian contribution to our western society? If you really think that the common mindset of the Chinese is to kill each other, don't you think they'd be extinct by now? Natural selection calls for that. So what if they're cold? So what if they torture animals and would run over a helpless child on the street? It's not like we're saints; Most of the world's population eats meat, and either way you look at it, those animals were literally killed for it to be delivered on your plate.

Nah, unless I'm mistaken you guys just started selling it to them within the last week.

>untested military
They have more experience than yours or the majority of the world for that matter. In the 1971 war, Pakistan was being supplied with military tech and support by the Americans, Brits, the majority of the Muslim world and even some secret partners still not revealed today. India still ass blasted them by their own military while Russia told the US to fuck off.

And their military isn't corrupt lmao I'm not too sure where you're getting your info from but you need to do some research.

India's global stock has been raising solely because of their economic future (2 trillion dollar housing market, nearly half a trillion dollar railway overall etc)

Being third world is preferred over not having decency for your fellow man or worse yet, for helpless animals.

>Last Indian contribution to western society
well for one, microwave communication that let's us have this conversation in the first place.

Or, you know, the Indian spice trade that many historians attribute to Europe's substantial rise in the global grand game.

China is a third world shithole. If people being eaten by trevalators and children being beaten to death in the middle of the street isn't third world what is?

One country mostly adopted Western values and is actually a democracy rather then communism. Dumb commie lovers

It's funny that he thinks china is first world. They are classified as a developing nation akin to India.

No first world country needs foreign aid for infrastructure Kek

>Say what you will about China, at the very least it's not a third-world shithole in 2017 and contributes to society. When was the last Indian contribution to our western society? If you really think that the common mindset of the Chinese is to kill each other, don't you think they'd be extinct by now? Natural selection calls for that. So what if they're cold? So what if they torture animals and would run over a helpless child on the street? It's not like we're saints; Most of the world's population eats meat, and either way you look at it, those animals were literally killed for it to be delivered on your plate.

have you ever been to china? it is a literal third world shithole. ive seen ching chongs shitting in the street. The infrastructure falls apart and they are a literal evil insectoid race. stupid dumb faggot

I would support the war.
May many of these fuckers die.

have you seen the average chink broad?

>China
>unified

Good joke, Ringo Wang.

Whichever side Canada is not on

liveleak.com/view?i=e2d_1498401874

liveleak.com/view?i=ceb_1500634451

liveleak.com/view?i=e91_1500619938

liveleak.com/view?i=c2b_1500339370

liveleak.com/view?i=b55_1500241389

liveleak.com/view?i=435_1500169502

liveleak.com/view?i=119_1498260823

>China isn't third world
I didn't even include falling though the pavement into a burst hot water wipe and being cooked to death or being eaten by the trevalotor while your kid watches

I'm curious about this image. Can anyone help? I been seeing the images of the conversation between this chink and the nigger for a long time, and I want to know how can I find or search, the video or documentary of this.
Sorry for the shity english.

Your attempt to aggrandize Chinese history is pathetic.

Empire of Dust