REAGAN IS DEAD

Reagan began making countryball comics in 2012 and shortly, but after creating one of the countryball’s largest Facebook community, USABall. It was clear from the very beginning that Reagan was extremely passionate for what he started, and then he was brought on shortly afterwards to administrate the Polandball page.

This Wikia Community was inactive for several years, so Reagan decided to adopt it on September 2014, promoting it in the process. After the adoption, this Wikia community started to increase, becoming a large Wikia community, and so on March 2015, he decided to promote Antonio12ITA as an Adminstrator.

Reagan left the wikia community on December 2015, leaving his heredity to Antonio12ITA and helping to make the Polandball wikia Community better.

In honor of Reagan’s memory, Polandball Wikia and all the other Countryball pages will be having a blackout for 1 week.

F

F

>Dat quad tho
F
RIP Reagan, may you be remembered long after your death for the many wonderful things you contributed to this world.

F

>1995
jesus christ

F
:(

Yeah I feel fucking ancient now.

Here's the translation

"As you will know, Reagan, the founder of USABall l and admin of POLANDBALL is dead.
He was one of the entrepreneurs who in his time began the countryballs, his influence gave many projects in the community and never easily forgotten.

For a long time, I will get to know you, and then talk about skype nights, insulting our respective pages in a good way and making a great friend of this community.

Rival, friend, entrepreneur, musician.

You won't be forgotten.

At least not for me.

Zantroy"

F

F

RIP Reagan

>faggot that browsed int made a succesful facebook community with content taken form int
coolio.

GOODNIGHT MY SWEET PRINCE
F

Stay classy Sup Forums

Go back to taringa.

Funny as it is I'm not argennigger. My ISP for some reason uses argie ips

F