Powerful

I dont get the hate for israel here. They're a loyal ally and a strong friend in the region. I'm proud of Trump for being friendly with them.

very powerful, take off your mask you russian faggot

it's pol, they;re a bunch of superstitious old whiney hags, they don't know geopolitics and fell for the kremlin kike brainwashing.

Was he windowshopping?

How exactly does Israel benefit the average American? Why is it desirable to have a "strong friend in the region" when the moment you turn your back on that ally -- or stop supporting them in any way -- they could potentially NUKE you?

We're Israel's hostage, not their ally. See also: the attack on U.S.S. Liberty.

That's what I'm thinking. Israel is pretty based and they stand up against our enemies in Iran and Syria.

>Iran and Syria
>our enemies
Right

>"b-but israel is a beacon of democracy!"

hurr duuurrr muh liberty. you don't know geopolitics, if you did, you wouldn't be saying this dumb shit. They don't have to be our friend to be our ally. we use israel the same way we use South korea, taiwan, singapore, australia, to say that Israel controls america is about the dumbest fucking thing to ever believe. you will be laughed at in RL and in any political circles. Oh but yea, I forgot, you;re "red pilled" bhahaha

>Iran and Syria
>our enemies

Don't be a retard, Iran is trying to develop WMD's and Syria supports terrorist groups like Hezbollah and use shit like Sarin. They're bad as hell. I really wish Trump didn't go so easy on them just to beat ISIS. It's clear that the Assad regime isn't really much better than ISIS.

pol will never stop loving their muslim butt buddies and their russian faggots. Fuck Syria and fuck Russia, can't wait for Iran annihilation.

>what are friendly fire accidents
They happen all the time in wars buddy

>powerful

if you're a jew

>Shelomova
>every source i've found says it's true
Lol fucking what??? I genuinely haven't knew that.

leave Russia now if you want to live. Your country will collapse. 25$ a barrel.

That's why they tried to sink the USS Liberty killing 25 Americans and steal our nuclear technology and start to threaten nearby countries with them.

yeah, great ally.

gotta cuck to the kikes. they never would have let him become president if he didn't. everyone knows that

>Iran and Syria
Bunch of sand monkeys that gather in their sweaty hordes to shout, "Death to America." The world will be better when they are bombed to oblivion.

> to say that Israel controls america is about the dumbest fucking thing to ever believe

You are literally a Jewish propagandist.

Yea and bring millions of more refugees to Europe, how about no?

shalom brother

bamp

Remove nose and bagel and put the vaginal kikes in their place

I defend my country's allies so I'm a jew? By your logic I'm also a South Korean, Taiwanese, Australian, German, Jap, Singapoor, any and all US allies. You're retarded, defending my nation's allies makes me an American patriot not a jew/israel zionist.

Newfag detected

No one can be a billionaire without bowing down to (((them)))

Nice bait user. Just in case you're being serious I'd like to inform you that they're literally behind every conflict in the middle east since the late 40s. They destabilized the region, created terrorism and the migrant crisis as to create Greater Israel. They also control the person who is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world
Israel is a cancer to the world all in all.

kys stupid fucking burger. This is why everyone thinks we're just as clueless as you

Saved, thank you user.