Hiding Power Levels

> What topics should NOT be brought up around normies to avoid criticism?
> How do you stop yourself from sperging out when a normie says something dumb?

> be me
> teaching some young boys about how manipulated women can be at the park
> some roastie walks by and overhears me then snarls at me

I hide my power level out of courtesy, I prefer not to call every whore I see in short shorts, a whore.

If you're asking my opinion, I never hide my power level.

You think you're going to unlock minds hiding your power level like a pussy?

To hide power level, Conquer yourself and make yourself a calmer persin, and have peace with yourself, be happy, yet know what is going on.
NOW! That will help with hiding power generally, but you should try to slowly get your friends to join you, slowly, only the people you most trust you should show just a bit deeper in the redpill, invite them in, dont talk about jews though until the very end.
Or
Another option
If there is any antifa, or radical leftists marching or having a meeting, crash it and show them how pathetic their arguement is, and if you have to, beat the shit out of them..
Good luck laddie

Probably the deeper reason why feminism is so bad. Like giving women careers is fucking terrible for society yet if you talk about it your fucked

I feel like talking about a racially homogenous nation isn't even as bad as this

BTFOed con law professor by asking him why he thought black nationalists could not learn in public schools unless seated next to white children. Chaos ensued, the best part were the black female students who half way wanted to agree with me.

It was worth it but the power level has been permanently exposed so I have just begun to inhabit the role you know. A few weeks later I said it's a genetic principle in almost all species that the males are more motile. And then I defended the point against a pack of SJWs successfully. After the initial gasps you'd be surprised how many people will hear you out. No one treated me any different. I made a 99 in the class (blind grading of course).

Humor is really important. I prefaced my remarks on sex by saying "I'm not worried about saying this because I wrote off dating anyone from this class long ago" etc. Which isn't true; the women seemed even more interested (hard to believe) after I said it.

>not being a Chad skin head
Ok Virgin White Nationalist

>topic comes up
>switch off my brains to adjust to the level of the "conversation partner"
>"enjoy" meaningless and stupid conversion
>throw in the occasional intellectual obstacle for him to overcome and grow his wisdom

>Got a life sentence when he shot a jew

Moonman's dad, back for round 2?

Unless you work at one of those looney factories where saying the wrong thing to the wrong person will get you fired there's nothing wrong with stating your opinions to the level where they're warranted. You sound like you're afraid of confrontation or are ashamed of how poorly you argue your case in arguments.

i stopped hiding power levels and just walk around full blue mode

if this is true. make your redpills funny and people will listen more than not. thats how comedians do it all the time.
>a border wall??? theyll just grab a taller ladder haHAa
>bush is a retard, he says nuclear weird.
>guns are bad, rednecks own guns and who likes those cousin fuckers.

>avoid criticism
that's why white people are going to extinct, they are all pussies

>> teaching some young boys about how manipulated women can be at the park

...what were you doing with young boys at the park? Is this bait??

fucking this

That's what makes them a joy to live with. I wish I lived in an all-white country. You call it being a pussy, I call it "being civilized OCD"

He was informing them that it is indeed physically possible for women who have been manipulated to be present in the park.

Honesty is a virtue. You can express your opinion without being radically offensive. Most people are not the SJWs you see in compilation videos, even if they have left-leaning views.

In fact, you'll earn a lot more respect (and possibly attraction from females like quoted user) by being an honest, intellectual speaker than you would by mindlessly repeating buzzwords (which is what most leftist guys do).

they were my little cousins who asked me for some advice on women

You didn't btfo anyone. There's always some dipshit in con law classes who thinks they're a fucking genius because they say something contrarian. You're a stereotype and your professor sees another one every semester.

/thread