TYT

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgBjxuGcMDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberal Cucks

dead meme

Fuck off Cenk, it's over. Find another job.

The guy has temper tantrums and the girl virtue signals while calling people fat fucks. That's about it.

Cockroaches get out the Raide

Socrates died for this.

They trigger snowflakes, so I like them.

Why is an Armenian working for a company that denys the genocide of her own race.

Most trustworthy news organization of the decade.

Face it guys. I want border control as much as the next guy, but Trump is retarded on implementation and on anything else that's not a either or issue.

The man can't even form a sentence.

The CNN of YouTube.

watching their election night mental breakdown juxtapositioned by the infowars stream with alex popping the champers on the other monitor was extreme democracy kino

TYT ... thoughts ...
they have none

I wanna fuck Ana

They're the snowflakes that get triggered, user.

All they do is deflect, project, and go NO U in every episode.

they're the CNN of youtube who pander to politically retarded liberal millennials

they are bad, even by leftist standards
pretty much irrelevant at this point

This is what I'm talking about.

They're offering a free month of membership. Someone should use that to scrape all their content and upload it.

She looks like Channel Preston, if you ever want to fap to her

What's there to discuss about old youtube stars?

Regressive propagandists.

Any other questions?

Well both of the Ts look like streams of tears going downward, and the Y looks like a nose also pointed downwards with snot coming out.
I think that fits TYT after the 2016 election

She is.

Bacon grease?

...yea ... Crowder meme but still applies

Don't we have some Jews here who make anti-Zionist cartoons?

Ty user

the TYT... they dont know they are wrong ... about everything.

ana is pretty hot tbqhlads

The worst

You know what's great. She could, in 20 years become a more politically centered person. but that quote will follow her wherever she goes.

Not matter where she goes people will always remind her. It's fucking great

Chenk is just a strawman merchant.

People will always remind her that she's right? Oh god, how awful!

I desperately need Ana to do some j.o.i. vids,start cam whoring, or something. I want her to take out her aggression on my throbbing cock and milk a fucking load into her mouth while locking eyes with me.

Being a self-righteous rageoholic makes her right? Man you fucking regressives are funny bunch

The worst thing about the Armenian genocide is that the Turks didn't finish the job.

Used to watch them. Don't know if they got worse or if I just grew up.

cenk is going to flip hard right, id bet on it.

Being right makes her right. Sorry, I don't buy into this whole libbruls have to bow to hillbillies and beg for their forgiveness bullshit. You're fucking cancer and you need weeded out of society.

He already was. Funfact: TYT isn't left wing and Cenk is basically a republican. Just watch the fucking show. He's always disagreeing with his co-workers.

They did a lot of damage to Hillary via supporting Sanders.

Useful idiots? Controlled opposition? Not really. What would the proper term be?

Cenk is gonna be debating Ben Shapiro and Ana will debate Ann Coulter at Politicon next week. It's gonna be a slaughter.

Fucking big titty bitch id fuck her silly.

i remember several months ago some lad posted webms of ana and some other girl (or their dead ringers) double teaming a bwc. the thread was deleted soon after and i havent seen them posted since, anyone got these?

I know right...nuclear codes and all.

Cenk already debated Ann Coulter and fucked her shit if. Ann Coulter is the tranny version of Sam Harris. Any time someone calls her out on something stupid she said it was always "hyperbole" (except it totally wasn't and she means it and is "right" about it simultaneously). Ann Coulter has made a career out of only pretending to be retarded.

>Just watch the fucking show.
ill pass

But they've been wrong. And they've been caught lying, taking people's comments out of quote many times, they edited videos and were always called out for it. And they've hardly ever apologized. There's dozens and dozens of videos on youtube of people calling them on their regressive bullshit.

They're aren't the news and you're a fool for being their fans.

Good job forming an opinion of something you know nothing about.

>I cherrypicked a YT comment
Not even reading your post after that bad of a showing. You're literally subhuman.

fake news
they have to go

then you're a fool. Have fun getting your worthless degree in humanities.

I'll have a small fries with my burger. I'm watching my weight.

Mods are cocksuckers

I want to genocide Ana's cunt

>yfw chunky gogurt gets blown the fuck out by Shapiro on his own turf

Already showing signs of hitting the wall. And with her hairline and bone structure it will be cruel to her indeed

Cenk is proof that sensible liberalism is no longer on the left.

Best source of entertainment for a cheap laugh.

>Female Armenian host joining a news network named after her genocidal rivals who slaughters her countrymen
>Can't make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=mgBjxuGcMDU

lol

Not everyone falls for wartime Entente and Megali Idee propaganda.

genocidal turdish faggots
literally worse than hitler

You're trying too hard, friend