BREAKING : SESSIONS FUCKED

Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

IT'S BLOWING UP TWITTER RIGHT NOW AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If Sessions gets fired by Trump, he will be replaced by a liberal acting AG

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.6fbd1bbbe654
archive.is/FoY9U
twitter.com/natesilver538/status/837157736160903169?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice source, kiddo

Ohhh fuck!!! Time to get cozy and watch this whole thing blow up. First Spicey and now this!

Same source broke the news Spicer resigning 2 days ago ;) trust this source

Why dont you stupid faggots go back to /lgbt/

Get back on your Wi-Fi, gayman

Tick Tock Tick Tock

The rats are jumping ship

Tick Tock Tick Tock

There is nothing at all new in that story. It's stupid. For anyone interested you can read it here:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.6fbd1bbbe654

They are like little babies walking right into an unmasking decades long prison sentence.

archive.is/FoY9U

Unnamed sources
>Unnamed sources
Unnamed sources
>Unnamed sources

Just fire Mueller and purge the intelligence agencies of leftist scum already

Repressed soon-to-be-gay men detected

>he will be replaced by a liberal acting AG
Trump gets to decide who his AG is.
It's a presidential appointment.
No one else gets a say.

fucking kikes and niggers at CIA keep leaking to the MSM.

Liberals are literally falling for Russian propaganda. You really think these Russian diplomats don't know they're getting surveilled? L O L

>nothing is happening.
>nothing ever happens

[NEW Russian Collusion story] has become the new [this will surely end Drumpf's campaign story] from the primaries. It never ends, and never goes anywhere.

they mostly release one of these right after trump or the white house has a relatively good day in the news.

Why did he deny even remembering meeting him then? It couldn't have been anything important, otherwise he would have remembered the meeting.

Twitter is not actual news

Poor lil fella!

Why the fuck does everything Louise Mensch autistically splerg actually come true

Meanwhile the investigation chugs along with no scope of limitations
Investigators are granted access to anything and everything to try and smear Trump

This is the system built by the corrupt working to stop more political outsiders from gaining power

Another proof that Sessions lied under oath. He must resign and be indicted.

No one reads "actual news" anymore.

Based Norway to the rescue.

Jeff Sessions has been caught lying not only about the existence of these meetings, but the content of them as well.
R-E-S-I-G-N

Attend a public event where

Capacity of the Quicken Loans arena, the main convention site and home of basketball’s NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers

With:

Members of the media in attendance*

Stand in full view of all of them and their thousands of cameras and discuss your diabolical scheme with the Russian ambassador, all the while no one in attendance catches on.

SAVAGE!!!

* washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.6fbd1bbbe654

Source?

Already gay, but you're a fucking faggot.

This, they are probably trying to blackmail Trump

"Do what we want or we'll claim you colluded with us and washpo will report it"

WaPo, so it's literally nothing.

And that's perjury.

twitter.com/natesilver538/status/837157736160903169?lang=en
GIVE ME A P

The Senate and house can see the evidence thankfully. Nice deflection though.

>intelligence intercepts
You mean unnamed sources, again, still, and always

Unnamed sources brought down Flynn and Spicer ;)

It's still perjury, nigger.

oh this is the source? this is fucking retarded. god damn it liberals

Thank you. I'm fucking sick of people saying shit like that, either out of apathy or cynicism. We have to keep the expectation that we're a country governed by rule of law and to fight for it or we'll continue down the path we're on where citizens let their leaders get away with things like this.

We need to call our Senators and Representatives (especially Republicans), to protest, and to march in the streets if Trump fires Mueller or attempts to seize power. The cynicism to which you were replying is pointless.

Still perjury, still perjury, still fucking perjury!

Well post under the correct flag, and stop unfagging, fag.

MAGA Am I right? Trump can do no wrong. FAKE NEWS! WRONG, is what I say. MAGA PEDES UNITE

Resign? I think it's time for the FBI to take him into custody.

The whole story is a lie.

Russian intelligence had fuck all to do with DNC/Podesta leaks and everyone knows it. It is being used as a pretext to protect the now non-existent legitimacy of the DNC/media machine and to attack Trump and his voters.

WAR

Trump is running around the White House panicking and screaming:

>Oh god they found out I'm totally compromised by the Russian mob!!

YOU CAN'T CHANGE HISTORY FROM 12 MONTHS AGO YOU FUCKING CIA NIGGERS AND KIKES

WE REMEMBER EVERYTHING

IT'S ALL LIES

Are you the same redditfag or are these the talking points you were emailed right before this story broke?

P E R J U R Y
E
R
J
U
R
Y

Look it up, snowflake cultist.

CNN : Senate Republicans and Democrats are asking Sessions to testify publicly next week.

Why is it that when we talk about conspiracy theories, people shut it down as fake, but then when this Russia shit is discussed, it's considered complete fact?

LOL, great minds think alike. Your pasty cracker cuck lied under oath? LOL

meanwhile Fusion GPS director pleads the 5th

fuck you, WAR

>what is perjury

Look it up, snowflake cultist.

Chuck Grassley (R) : This is perjury
Trey Gowdy (R) : Why did Sessions lie? This is disturbing

Hang Jeff bezos and the entire CIA

Spicer resigning was known for months.

hows it perjury
this isnt remotely useful as evidence in a trial

who cares he recused himself

Did you think of that yourself or was it another marching order?

Degenerate faggot, go suck a dick and get aids

Too late, the Senate and House have enough evidence. So does Mueller. Any last words, Drumpfkike?

It was speculated but not confirmed. WaPo confirmed it 2 days ago. ;)

THIS IS IT! PROOF DRUMPF COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO EXPOSE HILLARY'S CORRUPTION!

Let me get this straight. Trump is setting up politicians for russia collusion while doing so himself. Sessions reclusing himself was to protect himself from Trumps ploy. Flynn took the hammer, Spicer took the hammer and Sessions saved himself? Why do this?

You wont get the publicity of being hanged
You will starve to death

s THIS the reason why Sessions recused himself from all things Russia?

And it was via unnamed sources might I add ;) Say whatever you want about unnamed sources but I love em

you mean they confirmed it when he announced it? genius!

He lied under oath by testifying he had no connections with any Russian officials. Looks like this is the nail in the coffin right here.

Any last words, Drumpfkike?

LOL, everything I post is my own doing. Keep crying, Drumpfkike

How?

The guy is actually my least favorite thing about this administration. After his drug war and civil asset forfeiture comments, he needs to be replaced IMHO. I don't give a fuck about the Russia thing either, just that he is a schrivey old creepy fuck, and I don't want anymore authoritarian perverts in the government.

No, it was confirmed 2 days ago. Do you know how to read? He announced it today silly ;)

Why did Trump throw Sessions under the bus yesterday? Does he know something we don't?

Because of the interview with Trump, the NYT feels that the time is ripe to go after Sessions. It's hard to take this hit piece seriously when it hedges like that deep in the story. It basically says they don't know if it's true or not and that's assuming that intercepts even exist. Not a safe assumption when you're dealing with the NYT.

Maybe Sessions did collude with the Russians and Drumpf knows it. He feels threatened

Isn't this an old story? it feels like an old debunked story.

imagine if the russians actually were colluding with trump and sessions because it got them something post-election
then imagine them also revealing this when they know they are being recorded by the intelligence agencies LOL
this is typical russia bullshit to muddy our waters

He said he never spoke to Russia about the campaign, which is true. Even your story only says they spoke about foreign policy, something wholly within his power as a Senator.

Too bad the same sources took Flynn AND Spicer down.

he announced he quit 2 days ago genius

Why would you give an interview with "fake news" NYT? Why not Breitbart? Drumpf is truly dumb

What the do you mean by collude?

Even if the intercepts exist they're claiming that the supposed biggest enemy in the world is trustworthy? Really makes you think.

No it was announced today at 12pmET. ;)

Took Spicer down? What do you mean took him down?

>Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s accounts of two conversations with Sessions — then a top foreign policy adviser to Republican candidate Donald Trump — were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, which monitor the communications of senior Russian officials both in the United States and in Russia. Sessions initially failed to disclose his contacts with Kislyak and then said that the meetings were not about the Trump campaign.
One U.S. official said that Sessions — who testified that he has no recollection of the April encounter — has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

LORDY, RELEASE THE INTELLIGENCE! Now please tell me how this is legal?

> actually being this delusional

Fusion GPS pleaded the 5th. You ppl are fukt

>It's hard to take this hit piece seriously
Especially when it's being posted by a faggot like OP, and I don't even like Sessions.

the purges are starting.

Trump and his entire administration is fucked.

wtf they just rehash old shit apparently when the russia narrative starts to die down. not getting anything new must mean they're running on empty.

Yeah but he lied under oath about not discussing the campaign with russians

How is it illegal? I don't see how discussions of Trump's positions are related to the campaign. You cunts keep moving the goalposts. Where is the evidence of collusion? What does collusion even mean in this sense?

Perjury, Logan Act Violations, Treason..

Invest in rope stock. But towards the right people.

>LORDY

Redditor confirmed.

are you retarded? wapo reported it 4 hours ago nothing from 2 days ago.

He didn't say anything about the campaign. That question was put forth in the context of the leaked emails. It's clear he had no discussion about the campaign.

>reddit spacing
RED DIT TOR CONFIRMED

Russia is not ally silly.