HAPPENING WAPO LEAKING MORE ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE

MIKE FLYNN PT 2
>URGENT IMMEDIATE HAPPENING

DEEP STATE LEAKING MORE RAW INTEL TO WAPO

>CODE FUCKING RED
POTUS MUST SHUT THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW BY ANY MEANS NECESSSARY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w5sxs
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/21/fusion-refusal-co-founder-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-to-plead-fifth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/w5sxs

archive.is/w5sxs

archive.is/w5sxs

archive.is/w5sxs

FELONY CRIMINAL LEAKING

FELONY CRIMINAL ABUSE OF INTELLIGENCE

702 WILL NEVER BE REAUTHORIZED NOW

Honestly trump probably released this so he can fire this dipshit and then appoint a new attorney general that will end this charade.

No way
This is just cia and obamacuck niggers being brazen now

It's really bad for them. Choice portion for excerpt

>Officials emphasized that the information contradicting Sessions comes from U.S. intelligence on Kislyak’s communications with the Kremlin, and acknowledged that the Russian ambassador could have mischaracterized or exaggerated the nature of his interactions.
>“Obviously I cannot comment on the reliability of what anonymous sources describe in a wholly uncorroborated intelligence intercept that the Washington Post has not seen and that has not been provided to me,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, a Justice Department spokeswoman in a statement. She reiterated that Sessions did not discuss interference in the election.
>Russian and other foreign diplomats in Washington and elsewhere have been known, at times, to report false or misleading information to bolster their standing with their superiors or to confuse U.S. intelligence agencies.

Rundown:
>Information is based on LEAKED intercepts of Kislyak (!) talking to other person ABOUT what in his own words he claimed to have talked to Sessions regarding.
>WaPo literally confirms in their own article that they have no idea if this is true and that in fact it's probably not true and should be ignored

The leaks are getting old

Kek this

Even if its true

So Washpo believes a russian on his word? Kek

Yeah. After completely disregarding anything Putin says about hacking.
"Are we supposed to take RUSSIA'S word??"

Hang them all

oh, it's fucking nothing then

still, Trump should use this to fire however many of these fucks as possible

No. I want sessions gone. Plays by the book and that's his biggest flaw. Need someone Who is just as corrupt as they are for trump to succeed

There's only two reasons they pull this right now

1. They know it's all going up in flames anyway so they will just let every shitty bait hitpiece get published in the next few days

2. CIA niggers are that undisciplined and lacking in self control that they were so butt hurt over God Emperor pulling the plug on their Syria scam that they just couldnt help themselves to leak more

WaPo wants us to take their word for it that a Russian is honest. Is this real?

Trump should be rightfully apoplectic
This entire article is based on yet another criminal leak of FISA collected 702 intel
How do they realistically expect that program to be reauthorized now?

what's 702

I wonder if the fact that it was leaked late on Friday is of any significance. Usually they want to bury those stories...

Provision of the FISA Amendment act that allows our NSA to basically trawl and aggregate all incoming and outgoing US comms. It's been badly abused for 8 years by Obama and is up for re-authorizing in Congress this fall and must be halted because of how it was used to surveil and target people (as with Flynn and here with Sessions)

Did you see the "piece of the puzzle" posts over the last 2 days? We were warned this and the sessions leak would happen.

>this desperate damage control

Why not use it to target libs now
then repeal it in 6 years

Say it with me,

PRESIDENT

You're literally too stupid to have an opinion of this matter.

Literally based on a convo between the ambassador and the Kremlin. I mean even if sessions did say something stupid this still just teams of a slide of the fusion gps subpoena

First one
White House user drops a breadcrumb indicating there is evidence that it isn't the Russians (i.e. The threat connect report could be discredited)

Follow up
White House user comes back to warn pol Trump is in trouble, Thread quickly killed

https:// archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134410098

The WH user game is getting stale af t b h senpai

Statement on leaks from former FBI director Jim the faggot Comey (by way of his Brookings butt buddy)

They buried the story on the fusion GPS guy that will plead the 5th to congress

Do you have a source on this, haven't been able to find anything on the Fusion GPS story

Comey was taking orders from Obama when he outed Hillary. The plan since day one was to set Trump up to initiate an eventual civil war. This goes all the way up to Obama, Roman Abramavich, and Oleg Deripaska.

You faggots need to quit listening to bullshit you read on Sup Forums and support your President.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/21/fusion-refusal-co-founder-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-to-plead-fifth.html

This user is smart, listens to his president

It's all over conservative twitter

>Muelller is completely innocent, pay no mind to his shill team 6 assortment of Clinton foundation lawyers.

And again how isnt what mcmuffin is doing considered sedition? He's clearly attempting to undermine the elected federal government

They're just as fooled as everybody else is. Their intentions are good, but their conclusions are false.
If we applied your standard of sedition to Sup Forums we'd be hanging 90% of this board for being a bunch of Russian-bull prepping cucks.

Speaking of twitter, nothing related to Sessions or this story even made it to trending

Top work, NeverTrump cuck crew. Wouldnt shock me if this whole charade was of their own creation. Wilson and mcmuffin representing the face of the mormon retard wing of the deep state is almost too funny to consider

>702 WILL NEVER BE REAUTHORIZED NOW
Good. The government has proven its inability to be trusted with such power.

No it's nothing at all like that actually pal
It's like this
If McMuffin has active knowledge of existing intel illegally collected on Trump world and is incrementally leaking it, that's an active, trialable sedition plot
He seems to hint at this exact scenario daily
I think there are multiple groups all coordinated here. The right wing group and left wing met in the middle with the Fusion GPS dossier and have worked hand in hand since

>No it's nothing at all like that actually pal

Nice one, pleb.
Don't let me get in the way of your larp.

The archive link Doesn't work

THIS JUST IN. NEW RUSSIAN CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

>PIC RELATED

DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

July 27

Save the date.

if nothing happens on the 27th this place is going to be fucked