Anyone feeling depressed after being redpilled?

Since i started checking this board out, my life is fucked up. Everywhere i look i see a kike scheme, my country's borders, my president, the PKK, the Kurds, ISIS, Syrian Civil War, our feud with Greeks, refugee crisis, niggers.. everything i see seems fake, and i can't take this anymore. I just want to be a normie roach who posts nationalist pictures on his personal account and curse PKK, Kurds and Syrians for fucking our country up and get angry to Erdofag. But it is too late. I know that everything in this world is planned by some fucking repto-kikes and i can't change anything.

This is too much for me, I'm seriously fucking depressed and can't take the redpills anymore. Reality hits fucking hard. Anyone having the same feelings like i do?

No I'm happier than ever

It feels like that only for a while. You get used to it.

Alternatively you can go to /mlp/ and live in a fantasy pony land forever. With rainbows, cute little horses that never have any trouble and shit rainbow poo and are always happy.

How can you be happy when you learn that everything you believed in your life is fake and schemed?

The meme war sent me to /r9k/
things didn't go well for the post war dream for me anyway

no, /mlp/ is full autism.

Hi roach

It wont get better.

It will only get worse. The theft of oppurtunity is their greatest achivment.

An hero is a just way to go these days. Theres a reason more people kill them selfs in rich countries than poor ones.

We have lost all sense of intellectual community.

Id an hero if it wasnt for my need to create chaos. Find your own way of fucking with them. In my case its what we have been doing for years now. Make sure more people see oure memes and use critical theory to fuck with everyone.

If you an hero make sure you leave a message for the world too see. You can always write it in blood.

Heavy lies the crown.

Why should we spread our ideas and give antidotes to more and more people, which will make them unhappy?

Why don't we just leave them and let them live in a lie, they are happy aren't they?

This is completely normal, roachbro. I went through it aswell, I can't say it's really better but it gives me something to fight for, it motivates me to be the best that I can be. The kikery is strong, and it may all be in vain, but at least I lived for what I believed in.

I'm in the acceptance step right now. I don't know which path i will follow, but i won't suicide for sure.

Take control of your life, don't let the kikes get to you.

Greek user here
I know what you mean. it all seems hopeless in the end.Ever since Le Pen lost, I always think to myself, "how are we able to combat the death of Europe?"

Because misery seeks company.

Because you want the situation to change. If you are the only one that knows the whole situation it's pointless. If half the countrymen know it, at the first opportunity, they will blow some shot up.

About you, there will be 2 scenarios : you will be content because you're aware that people will always be sheeps. It will be like watching a trainwreck. You will want to see it but you won't want it to happen. Or you will be sad your whole life because you're aware that nothing can change at your scale. Just keep people informed. They will thank you one day, or curse you for leading them to the truth.

That's true.

But what if Le Pen is a kiker too? How do we be sure that the people we believe in does not lie?

Fucking paranoia poisons me.

this. feel pretty empowered actually.

Its because you stole greek land

How do you redpill people, our ideas are dangerous and illegal, at least here. Are anonymous social media accounts useful for it? Because if i try to spread our ideas with my own identity, i will be surely in jail.

>Unironically believing Jews are literally behind EVERYTHING.

You didn't take the red pill, you choked on it. You probably shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet without even an ounce of critical thinking, skepticism, or reflection.

That's another good point. To that I really don't have an answer. Here in the states I'm feeling the same paranoia towards Trump. I really want to say

>"lel he's just playing underwater 3d checkers"

but I just can't...

Same but anger instead of depression. Don't let it get to you, instead realize that you have tapped into the truth.

I'm starting to get paranoid and skeptic about everything i read and see, isn't this the real redpill?

Nope.

I'm ready to fight!

I think you took it too far. It's good to be skeptical and it's good to be a bit cynical and not swallow propaganda without thinking but at the same time it's not healthy to be paranoid and most conspiracy theories are bullshit.

You need to choose the least worse. Macron will shit up the poor and middle class and his popularity is dropping.
Look at Trump. He isn't perfect, but he tried to do the right thing. He dropped the ridiculous rivalry with Russia, cut ties the CIA had with towelheads and is trying to fire kikes and neocons. One step at a time. Slow and steady wins the race war.

What are your illegal opinions user ? Are they against the current government ? Are they against islam ? You have to be smart and subtle. The best weapon to convince people is to drop hints. You have to convince people by questioning things (ie, " do you think X is good considering what he has done " ). It works because people think they made their own ideas while you just gave them enough information to make this idea appear in their head.

Go watch anime user.

What's the original photo pretty scary?

I try not the read conspiracy theories.

My real problem is, i started thinking that every fucking ideology out there can be a lie. If everything is a lie, what must i believe? Can a human live without believing anything?

No ideology is a lie, they're just ideas, many stupid ones but they're not lies, just stupid bullshit people believe in too hard like Islam or globalism or nationalism.

Don't forget to always do some critical thinking. The jews aren't always behind everything (they are the majority of nation wreckers on the west though, you must never forget it). Be aware of fake news, especially on mainstream medias. Always double check the source if something is fishy. Sup Forums is almost always a good source because people will either ignore or insult OP of his sources are shit. Still, be aware of the shills here that will always try to influence you. They have limited rebuttal and their arguments are shut.
You have to think that there will always be pressure from powerful people, and there will always be traitors among your own people.

My opinions are obviously against the current goverment, the Islam and Erdogan. Writing down things about Erdogan can get your head to trouble here.

I can start by convincing my close friends. Maybe i can even convince them to check here regularly.

user, cheer up. You controll your life. Make something of it. It's too short to spend it in a bunker. If we need to suffer, we do it with dignity, if need to wait for the moment to strike back, we wait with patience, and if need to fight, we do it with a discipline. Hit the gym, cultivate your mind, and show an example to the beta cucks, "I am a man, I controll my thoughts, my fear, you can't defeat me. My time will come."

Don't ignore conspiracy theories. You have to analyze their arguments and try to find the lost logical explanation (Occam 's razors). Some "conspiracy " theories are real, ie Israel funding and arming ISIS, false flag against the Assad Army, and some arguments about Sandy Hook are fishy.

As much as I see the frankfurt school as cancer, Adorno and Horkheimer both make some interesting points on human sacrifice.

Not the old barbaric kind, but the metaphorical aspect, where people always need to sacrifice something if they are to gain.

Not everyone can or will be saved. Most dont want to be. Things will continue to get worse until they get catastrophic.

However, no asset is more productive than knowledge. Use these times and the internet to make a plan for how to find the people you want to see on the other side, and how to get there with them.

As much as /pol likes to hate on jews, a lot can be learned from their history. People have been trying to wipe them out for milennia but yet they are some of the best off today.

Be aware of what you say if you can get into trouble, even if they are your friends. One woman in France ratted against someone studying the holohoax because she was jealous. Watch your back.

I've been redpilled for so long it doesn't bother me any more. Just give it time.

Take solace, you passed through the eye of a needle.

Let the fools live in the lie. We have been resurrected, no matter what happens, know, you where one who opened his eyes.

Only thing now, is let is all be. wash your hands of pettiness, and die with honor.

So, only way is to keep fighting and thinking as i can see.

They still own the land. They just call themselves Türk.

Just keep taking them, and you will get much smarter on politics and Geo-politics, basically knowing everything countries do outside themselves. Just watch the World burn or help it prosper. Or go outside. If your religious just do some hobbies and believe in whatever. Then your set. If not, you'll just have to find something usefull, ignore or understand What is ACTUALLY happening in the world

user, human beings are terrible animals. All of them. We are decaying as a species as well. We are all racing towards the abyss