Most Nationalists are pro-Gay

Prove me wrong.

>Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bq5gK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Swastika
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

historically you would have been executed if you where a fag in most nations across the world

Good thing I was never in the majority for anything in life.

Homosexuality is a part of white identity

lol fuck off faggot

Most nationalists are homosexuals and are only nationalists because immigrants wants to remove degeneracy

what the fuck i support white genocide now

no it isnt, Christianity is part of the white identity, which is the exact opposition to faggotness

when the British colonized they whipped out all the faggot tribes

Using a sample size consisting of just myself where I maintain an anti-gay stance, then I can statistically prove your postulation otherwise.

You have to prove yourself right, you faggot.

bump

keep worshipping your semetic blood god then

Considering most faggots are black/brown statistically speaking. You are wrong bugchaser

THIS
lol

archive.is/Bq5gK

it's bretty close though
they're only more likely to be LGBT by a lil

1.3 percentage points so we are talking in the millions

Truvada denier. Pride parades shunned remphan stars lately. Thats libertarian and anti zionist/nationalist enough. Muh muh globalist v zionist kikes reeee. Keep gobbling that pussy. Not like that's ever ruined us all or anything. One of these days you will find your man card in her coin purse you call your scrotum

See
back to /LGBT/ you failed male

the Romans were super gay until they started worshipping a dead jew on a stick

Not a political issue.

that has literally zero to do with what im talking about also
>italians
>white

There's a different between Pro-Am and gay tolerant

Im just describing your bug chasing meme like the Harlequin novel it is. Gays wear condoms. You dont. Dont get me started on pussy based health problems and virulent as fuck diseases harder to detect or treat unlike us. Go catch some ass cancer. We dont race mix like you do either. Blacks have a down low sagger's culture so theyre more fucked. I refuse to believe anybody is straight or ever was. I know im not bi but everybody else is at the least :)

Pro-gay*

Sage goes in the options field, kids.

Most nationalists aren't.
Prove me wrong.

>pro-tip: you can't

Pink swastika and their bundle of sticks logo. Sprinkle some haavara and ettore ovazza and get laughed at in a corner. Hourly reminder golden dawn's logo is a shekel symbol

Fags get the bog.
Praise Himmler.

Why are you posting a homosexual fish? Reflection on the average faggy OP and therefore every user? Or just this OP?

What an absolute mess you are

Bog yourself macaroni. Go settle some more jew shit in ireland

>bundle of sticks logo
Kek'd

By fighting me you show how pink and fake is your flag

gay people are more likely to be above intelligent than straights
gays don't just come from other gays so it's not like they're "reproducing" or competing with the straight population

there is no reason to hate conservative right wing gays

>Gays wear condoms.
>Go catch some ass cancer
>We dont race mix like you do either
Damn sounds like i really rustled that prolapsed anus of yours.

- containment board now

Vaginas dont prolapse? Hey bud. Go defend females and then say im being womany. It's simple. You are aunt jemima. Theres lots of ways to reproduce and the nazis were complete feminists too. I got shit to do now like talk to twinks. Enjoy your whatever the fuck for cucks

>ugliest language in the world
>all drugs are legal
>spawns a people such as the brazilians
>eats nothing but fish all day
I rest my case

>pink swastika
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Swastika
Good effort.

>fascist symbol
>"hurr I'm a historically inept retard that doesn't understand the symbolism of the fascist symbol and thinks faggot has been a term for degenerates such as myself forever"
Good effort.
>"hurr I'm historically and mystically inept durr, golden dawn is shekel symbol durrrr"
Good effort.

>Nation defined by race (white), soil and patriotism
>Fags allowed to stay as long as they aren't trans/queer
>Aren't allowed to raise children
What exactly would be wrong with this

pair gays up with the single mothers to raise the kids

>gay people are more likely to be above intelligent than straights
Yea theres plenty of intelligent straight people too whats your point

>gays don't just come from other gays so it's not like they're "reproducing" or competing with the straight population
Nah the just molest boys to make more
>there is no reason to hate conservative right wing gays
They advocate for their group interest above all else, do you think its a coincidence that most fags decided to join us after liberals threw them under the bus and started mass importing muslims into western countries ?

You're wrong.

The gay gene is held by women.

>I got shit to do now like talk to twinks. Enjoy your whatever the fuck for cucks
>i made the faggot so mad he rage quit

if it wasn't for the religious right telling gays they're all child molesters and perverts they wouldn't be so overwhelmingly democrat

you posted a gay flag
>/thread

>if you let us be total degenerates we'll vote for you
Not how this works

>muh vagina
NOICE

>natsoc flag
Nice shilling dick head

Nat soc are communist jews. We have sign of covenant. You have some black BBC sun

why is licking a vagina objectively less degenerate than sucking a dick?

there will always be children in need of adoption...not every couple needs to have children as long as the couples that do have kids have a few

This you?

I agree.

Can't you guys fight the fight harder, though? Take it to Twitter and demand Muslims adapt or get the fuck out of the country? You're the country's favorite punching-bag/puppy dogs, and people would listen to you more if you did.

Ps you're making yourself a really easy target by buying into that nazbol shit lol

people on /lgbt/ push that hard

the vast majority of gays are too fucking brainwashed by lady gaga to put any thought into politics other than YAAAAAS QUEEN because there's so much hate for them on the right

>Thinking we'll change our beliefs to match our peers
You Leftists just don't get it.

Well that's why we hate them, they're not "gay" they ARE GAY. It's their identity, it's their whole life, the place they stick their dick consumes every aspect of their existence and they march down main street wearing a suit of rainbow cocks.

> Most Nationalists are pro-Gay
Only Wh*te Nationalists

Forgot to crop I'm hella autistic

believe me I get that, many of the gay guys I've met are like that and I hate it too
sadly those are the ones you always easily notice, you don't notice the normal ones who are normal people who don't make their sexuality a bigger part of their lives than I've needs to be

as if a german would tatoo the english name of a card that perfectly exists with a german name on her leg.

fake and gay, not german, fuck off.
Asskönig, ya dinkboi blackboy

lefty/pol/ detected please move to your own piece of shit and let us discuss normal things instead and not this piece of degenerated shit

all this divide and conquer shit is retarded but newfags dont even realize and pretend to be this reddit tier nazis following the joke this degeneration shit is after all

why can't right wing gays be accepted?

Right wing gays are for when the Canadian government steal right wing kids