DBA "discredit by association" CIA tactic to discredit

steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-mJXI0eAuwM?t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=QpXSQDVqzsA&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

flat earth is real

No shit, you don't understand how to reflect weaponized memes, do you?

>Well, like all things dishonest and subversive it started with a Jew.
Lmao how is it ALWAYS a Jew? Like you'd think a chink or whitey would pop up at least once in a while.

t. russian vids
show me

I fucking knew it, thankfully the mods do and will delete/ban if you fucking report them!

This doesn't work on blacks because they have no credit.

there was a chink advocating for white genocide in BC. Chink supremacy= ay okay but the white man has to go

It's mostly Jews tho

I bet the flat earth bullshit started on godlikeproductions, thats like their testing ground

Guys why is it that the flat earth community on youtube is mostly black people? Are they paid shills?

no i think alot of the blacks believe it because of the basketball players and rappers who endorsed it. B.O.B., Tila Tequila, Shaq, and Kyrie Irving all said that the earth was flat.

pic related is them attacking their own controlled opposition. Then they make it synonymous with holocaust revision and voila, normies think that if you don't believe the holocaust you must be a flat earther

Like David Icke with the reptilian shit. He was critical of zionism on a lefty kind of way but everything he said sounded batshit crazy because of the reptilian thing.

I wonder if they pay these celebs to promote this shit. She was also with those 2 jews who were seig heiling at that alt right meetup awhile back

who the fuck knows but this is like obvious controlled op. Dude on the left looks Jewish af

Jews gunna jew

I wonder how much it costs them to astroturf this because its gotten pretty big

shaq said he was kidding though

I think the whole theory is dumb but I also do believe that there is land beyond Antarctica and that something is up with the flight points. Maybe earth is bigger than we actually think but it's still a globe.

You can make money off the mentally ill with this. Just say you're "for the people" and you'll win over donations.

Yea but the other guy wasn't. The "flat earth community" will just say that the "freemasons" shut it down. They still think it's like a dog whistle.

I can see negroes thinking "ayo dawg dem freemasonz dat control Jay Z tol Shaq dat dey wuz gwon kill him if he kep talkin bout it"

this pic and what admiral byrd said seem to line up with the theory

I could imagine there are plants and stuff that can cure many illnesses on these islands if it exists

I don't believe that shit

What the fuck no

dude just get a camera, gps, and a ballon and see the earths curve for urself

so this guy is lying?

youtu.be/-mJXI0eAuwM?t=85
amateur footage shows otherwise though so who knows

Think about this you leaf fuck. How in the world are Jews currently profiting from peddling Flat Earth if it really was a psyop?
Its because there is no profit there; In fact, its more likely what we know about space and our planet is complete bullshit.

I never said profiting. It has nothing to do with monetary gain, this is strictly about discrediting the opposition by muddying the waters.

still waiting

>celebrities randomly tweet out about a current event that involves corruption for years
>always immediately says something about flat earth or aliens right after

Anyone else seen this over the years?

Yea but its more then that. Its dedicated astroturfing and its organized

>Its dedicated astroturfing and its organized
yes. flat earth is absolutely an organized propaganda campaign.

you don't need much money to do it. there are some paid shills planting the seed but there are a mix of trolls, retards and ironic hipsters amplifying the message.

this faggots getting paid
youtube.com/watch?v=QpXSQDVqzsA&t=2s