Black Lives Matter?

Sup Forums, how do you feel about black lives matter?
Image is unrelated

bad, why ask?

They're fake news

just curious

No lives matter

A very thinly veiled criminal organization

Biggest threat to blacks is other blacks

How is that so

>black lives matter?
They're worth less than fecal matter

Idiots who think that blocking traffic is a good way to get the general public to sympathize with their cause.

this is a very retarded question to ask here. leave

I feel like black lives hella do matter man. That doesn't mean all lives don't matter, but my brothas and sistas need to come togetha, know what I'm sayin man?

We've got to get connected! We've got to network! We got to break away from tha white man's system completely! We need to go back home where we belong where white folks aint welcome! We need to be back in Africa, where only our lives matter, know what I'm saying!? It's time to take the kingdom back, my brothas and sistas! We need to build new pyramids! New temples! New grand ass palaces n sheeit in Africa! Leave America! Let the white man see what he be without us! Go back, baby! Where we belong, feel me!?

BLM is the modern militant arm of the Democrat party.

Can't use the KKK anymore so now the Democrats are getting niggers to do their dirty work.

I hate when white people act like niggers or try to sound niggerish.

they literally fight to prevent criminals from getting justice just because the criminals are black. They have the names and faces of filthy, murderous thugs on the banners that they wave around, demanding "justice" for the death of Jy'tree the murderer and Dorongeleese the serial rapist, both of whom attacked the cops when put under arrest.

It should be legal to gun down BLM members on sight, because they have declared that they do not care about the rule of law. This should make them outlaws. It should not be the state's business what happens to them.

I believe you, but can you give me some examples of thugs that BLM worships? (for convenience purposes)

It's a bullshit communist propaganda campaign that causes more racial divisiveness than it solves.

It's a joke because it's woes are directed at the wrong race, that being white
Pic related

No sir, I don't like it
image is unrelated

what a retarded question for Sup Forums

I'm guessing you're new

Moonman, Moonman, black lives matter!

George Soros

Black lives don't matter.
White lives don't mater.
We live in a vast and uncaring universe.
#NoLivesMatter

An organisation about black empowerment headed by a white man and funded by Jews. This about sums it up.

Domestic terrorist organization fixated on the victimization and instigation of violent protests amongst African Americans.
Extremely fake news.

Innocent black lives matter.

Blacks Lives Matter does not matter.

laughing manically at the lack of a dominant asian media presence.

yellow lives don't give a fuck!

Satantrips wasted on a dumb post

>Americans are the worst

Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.

I can barely even type out the name "Trayvon" without feeling dirty. These street beasts are just shitting into our language and we're letting them.

Alt-Lib propaganda.

nigger lives dont matter more than anyone else

in fact, they matter less

Don't mind this post, just rolling for 1488

If 1488 blacks have to go back

Why does the leader of BLM live in a mansion owned by George Soros?

You people saying black lifes don't matter, gtfo.

Your life matters.

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here. Black lives matter. Or do they?

Im on standby waiting to hear from the blackest man out there, Shaun King. He always knows what to do to take out them whiteys

It's not... your fault.
It's not your fault!

why do these types of threads always pop up? if you cant figure out pols opinion after browsing 2 pages or so you shouldn't be here

It's a black supremacist movement, blacks were brainwashed with muh slavery, muh dick, me fast superficial bullshit mixed with ironic mix of self-entitlement and an inferiority complex while whites were brainwashed to feel bad for them and tone down on having any pride whatsoever.

Your tax money went to the Clintons and a sand niggers mansion.

cuck

There are like seven billion people on earth and they got the audacity to think they matter
Sounds hella selfish to me

slide thread

They're stupid.

pic related

BLM