Lincoln Park Experimental Torture-Killing of Children

I found this blog and need help finding other sources online. lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html

>It was on this day 50 years ago that 13 children aged 2 to 10 years were put to death due to the severity of injuries sustained during the course of human medical experiments.

>50 years is a long time to wait for someone to say something about one of the most brutal crimes in Canadian history. 13 innocent children butchered during the course of roughly an hour by one man. A man who was well paid and effectively protected in order that he might perform medical experiments intent on benefiting a secret military agenda.

youtu.be/QNE5WLoRTAE
>This guy claims his wife was one of the children.

Lincoln Park used to be a base at the Canadian Army's Currie Barracks, from Wikipedia here

The logo of Linkin Park matches the runways on the base. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary_air_force_stations#RCAF_Station_Lincoln_Park

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFB_Calgary

I need autists to help me find other sources of these child experiments. Is this old man just larping?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Valour Park/@51.0174391,-114.1337865,64m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x537171d4534627a3:0x46ba27b851e6e755!2sCrowchild Trail SW, Calgary, AB, Canada!3b1!8m2!3d51.0174519!4d-114.1180483!3m4!1s0x0:0xda091383276636b2!8m2!3d51.0175108!4d-114.1337328
lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html
vimeo.com/215699739
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Static
youtu.be/P0nyy6AcfY4
loudwire.com/statement-death-wayne-static-widow-tera-wray-static/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_20
cityonline.calgary.ca/mobilemap/mobilemap.aspx
calgary.ca/CS/OLSH/Pages/Real-estate/Lincoln-Park-Business-Centre.aspx
militarybruce.com/abandoned-canadian-military-bases/closed-bases-with-military-presence/alberta/
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/mk-ultra-organized-child-abduction-in-canada/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
cbc.ca/fifth/m/episodes/40-years-of-the-fifth-estate/mk-ultra
archive.is/fPAIf
archive.is/FJSIR
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/mind-control-and-mk-ultra-in-canada/
archive.is/mMMoQ
archive.is/rQ2dc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs
youtu.be/W1qnZwgQCB0
beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2015/07/must-see-kevin-annett-exposed-the-itccs-is-a-scam-alfred-l-webre-video-2435566.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno, in this case it honestly makes more sense that the dudes daddy fiddled his Willy when he was younger and the decades of drugs he used to cope finally caused him to lose his mind.

>Oh gee, I wonder if I can find an airport that has multiple runways in a triangular layout

Kys

I don't care so much about Chester's story, I just want to find more info on these child experiements. Why is there only a youtube video and one blog? is he larping?

the airport was on a base called Lincoln Park you moron....

except his dad was podesta
>reddit spacing
found the kike. gas soon.

hey user i tried to reply to you in the other thread

but it archived real quick. guess Sup Forums is real busy right now

my question was...why are they calling what happened there "experiments"? weren't they just satanists?

His wife was less than 10 years old? Is he a Muslim?

I went to elementary school at the currie barracks, ask me anything.

no, she survived

I mean, I know they look alike, but what makes you so certain Chester was Podesta's bastard father?

The evidence doesn't seem to be there, other than their strikingly similar facial features.

What's with this monument?
google.com/maps/place/Valour Park/@51.0174391,-114.1337865,64m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x537171d4534627a3:0x46ba27b851e6e755!2sCrowchild Trail SW, Calgary, AB, Canada!3b1!8m2!3d51.0174519!4d-114.1180483!3m4!1s0x0:0xda091383276636b2!8m2!3d51.0175108!4d-114.1337328

Stay on topic this thread is about the blog in the OP. lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html

Go talk about that pedo somewhere else before people start saying im trying to slide pizzagate. fuck

how else would his shitty pedo band get a deal with the clinton foundation??

It's clearly some sort of sacrificial symbol, lots of ritual animal sacrifices took place there.

>what are world war monuments

Idk the blog mentions former SS agents and Canadian military experiments?
I just wonder why there is so little info on this online.

That link... I'm sure there's no identifying specifics about it and you posting it here and well if any other IP's go to it then yea, you know? you fuckin retard no-one is clicking that shit.

If you are referring to the Tavistock institute, the experiments were real and unconscionable.

>Idk, maybe because they're extremely famous?

Look, World War Two must be some sort of podesta code similar to pizza, right? There's no way there would be a memorial installation on a place like a barracks, right?

>the blog mentions former SS agents
jews like to play this game where they blame all of their (((satanic))) shit on nazis, despite the fact jews have been doing this shit for like 3000+ years.

as for the "military", look up michael aquino

>If you are referring to the Tavistock institute, the experiments were real and unconscionable.

I just wish I could remember what I was made to forget.

Who says Canadians are too nice? They have one serial killer

i just clicked share on the google maps

gg. im spoopd

the shill will now claim that your wikipedia links are le evil foxacid too. just disregard them

Is my ip on that link? should i do something about it? im spooped now

do wikipedia link's come with the jewgle longwinded code url's?

no
i mean, i never click links on here out of principle, but i wouldnt write OP off based on a google maps link

Why is everyone with the Nazi memeflag retarded? Gets the noggin joggin.

neo nazism is generally an ideology for losers and failures in life

big if true

hows brock doing? his wittle heart still hanging in there?

>le epic ctr shill meme
hi r*ddit

ah shit didn't see it was OP your right in that he shouldn't be written off given the potential seriousness of the thread... if he's asking has he exposed his IP in the link though you and I both know he doesn't belong here. Good job with the thread though OP even if you are a newfag.

Bump for interest

Seeing my FB feed light up without blinking or batting an eye was telling. Especially because he died in Cornells bday. It also seemed like a distraction from Noor / Diamon

Reminder that we're under a massive raid by leftypol and that this thead is probably disinfo to make us look retarded.

literally my first thread. i dont really give a shit i just think this story is bizzare. usually when i google conspiracy shit like this i get more hits than one blog and one youtube video ya know?

proofs?

>literally my first thread
r*ddit

yea i get what your saying

i dunno the last thread got bumplocked. was probably because people were discussing a certain 'academic program', though.

They've been attacking "e-celebs" 24/7 the past couple of days.

ah indeed, I can confirm that this is plausible.

I mean, that's fucking why

vimeo.com/215699739

so i found this video of a collaboration song called 'it's going down' by mike shinoda from linkin park abd a guy/group called x-ecutioners, and apparently wayne static, main guy, killed himself... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Static

here it is on youtube youtu.be/P0nyy6AcfY4

everyone in the comments is saying RIP to wayne static

i don't know why that vimeo video says mk ultra. maybe the lyrics are telling?

that shit was a matter of time, hardly proof.

I'm a pilot. Airports are designed like that so pilot's have multiple approach options in case of wind.

digits confirm logical explanation

sorry, wayne static was not a part of x-ecutioners. it was a 3 way collaboration

>Sup Forums ruining a band of your childhood again
Just so strange man
I remember the manager of Jimi Hendrix being a similar shady guy
And the Black Sabbath manager was also a weird jew who wasnt involved in shady stuff, but was pretty violent towards clients

I knew I was being threatened
Do you think it's worth holding out'
I mean I've heard some pretty ugly things about those guys
Ugly stories

"Watch them flee, watch them flee"
"Rap up"
"Watch them flee"
"Hip-Hop hits"
"And you do it like this"

It's going down
The rhythm projects 'round the next sound
Reflects the complex hybrid dialect now
Detect the mesh of many elements compressed down
The melting pot of a super-futureesque style
The combination of a vocal caress
With lungs that gasp for breath
From emotional stress
With special effects
And a distorted collage
Carefully lodged between beats of rhythmic barrage

It's going down
The logical progression on a the time line
The separation narrowed down to a fine line
To blur the edges so they blend together properly
Take you on an audible odyssey
Now it's going down

It's going down
Now it's going down

Once again it is
Composed sentences all together venomous
The four elements of natural force
Projected daily through the sound of the source
Everybody on board with this blend
The sword with the pen
The mightiest is the weapons
Swinging right from the chin
The elevate of mental states
Long gone with the wind
To defend men for shoddy imitation pretends
It's going down
Stalence emulation readily
Trekking through the weaponry
Of the pure pedigree
Cleverly seeing through whatever is ahead of me
Whatever the weather be
We invent the steadily
It's going down to sub-terrestrial high
I rhyme regiment that's calling the shots
Execution of collaborative plots
Ready to bring the separation of style to a stop

It's going down
Now it's going down

had to omit some cuz too long but. shrug

loudwire.com/statement-death-wayne-static-widow-tera-wray-static/

his wife committed suicide too

he died nov 1st 2015, she died jan 15th 2016

bump

Bump.
I am bumping because I have an interest in the topic, call me a shill if you want, but Lincoln Parks music helped me survive my deployment to Iraq. Laugh if you want, I don't care. Chester's life has meaning to me.

me too user although it didn't help me in any way shape or form much like it did yourself... the shills coming out saying "they don't care" or "who gives a fuck?" is bizarre

Monument built by Free Masons by the looks of it. Nicely symmetrical arrangement

It is very odd.
Also >witnessed 134500084

This day in history, July 20 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_20

1977 – The Central Intelligence Agency releases documents under the Freedom of Information Act revealing it had engaged in mind-control experiments.

ok "lincoln park" and ">witnessed" with no even actual get... well played.

I'm new, I try to lurk, but this subject is interesting. Sue me.

I'll stop posting. I realize I don't understand everything (though I thought I had a small grasp). I just want to know more, so I'll lurk more.

Lurking isn't something that you can do, lurking is years and years of reading alone with never ever posting... you however my however many times deployed deus vult newfriend are ok in my book.

It was once, and regardless of politics or beliefs, I did it. I don't regret it. And I would do it again tomorrow if asked.
Thank you. I'll try to learn more, so I can be a more productive member of this board.

bump

Yawn...anyone else getting sleepy? I'm going to hit the rack. Good luck with this.

I can't find any other references to this story online just that dudes blog. feelsbadman

cityonline.calgary.ca/mobilemap/mobilemap.aspx

OFFICIAL M.A.G.A THREAD HERE:

calgary.ca/CS/OLSH/Pages/Real-estate/Lincoln-Park-Business-Centre.aspx

>crowchild trail

but what about the pedophiles

militarybruce.com/abandoned-canadian-military-bases/closed-bases-with-military-presence/alberta/

here op

>look retarded
Do you know where you are, son?

found something
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/mk-ultra-organized-child-abduction-in-canada/

We can put a stop to this evil

/HTG/(Human Trafficking General) & /ELB/(Elizabeth Lee Beck) have been talking about & researching things that tie into Projects/Experiments like this.

Even the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) have talked about Trafficking & Government Experiments.

ok shill5 plz go

fuck off space kike

cbc.ca/fifth/m/episodes/40-years-of-the-fifth-estate/mk-ultra

>The CIA set up a number of fronts that were run by its brainwashing experts. In Canada, that included the Human Ecology Fund, which paid for the research conducted at McGill University.

Between 1957 and 1961, the CIA funneled about $62 thousand dollars for its brainwashing experiments to Dr. Ewen Cameron, the director of the Allen Memorial hospital. It’s possible that Cameron didn’t know where the funding for his research came from.

Always archive it
archive.is/fPAIf

another article archive.is/FJSIR

cathyfox.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/mind-control-and-mk-ultra-in-canada/

more canada shit

>Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult
could be link to chester/podester

hell yeah nice work anons thx

>the comments

i think i need a break lads.

>archive.is/FJSIR
>I have lived under conditions of torture my entire life. It is very close to unendurable. However, I feel certain that I have not yet had my real life.

:/

also found this about Sarah Palin mk ultra.. looks like an interesting read archive.is/mMMoQ

archive.is/rQ2dc

>The Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice cult was said to operate at Roman Catholic cathedrals in Montreal, New York, Rome and London according to evidence filed in court.

looks like this 9th circle is serious

Idk bout that one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs

I TRIED SO HARD AND ONLY GOT SO FAR

Incredibly evil person. Openly practiced the occult while in the military. Named by Paul Bonacci in his deposition as an administrator in the Monarch mind control program.

youtu.be/W1qnZwgQCB0

they made us unintentionally worship and resonate with a sick satanic reliquary. does anyone else not know how to feel right now?

don't worry user! just do what you know to be right :>

You mean you feel icky for liking LP when you were younger?

fag

Exactly that feeling. Anything that makes it mainstream is the same way. I haven't been able to enjoy music since I learned of the symbols they use a few years ago. It's so fucked up. My friends want me to go to concerts with them. How can i go now knowing what I know. I won't go near them. They are rituals... I will never go to a concert again.

beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2015/07/must-see-kevin-annett-exposed-the-itccs-is-a-scam-alfred-l-webre-video-2435566.html