Linkin Park Pedogate Connections 2

Points of Interest:
>Identical to Podesta(same facial biometrics)
>Logo same as pedo logos
>Chester sexually abused for over 5 years as a child
>Chester father was cop working on child sex cases
>Linkin Park bandmate involved in Haiti charity with Clintons(they also use pedo symbols)
>Chester dies on best friend Cornells birthday, Cornell and wife have foundation working in the child protection space. Sand "Halleluyah" at Cornells funeral
>"Lincoln Park" military base involving child experiments and murders

Pizzagate ,Haiti, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, Podesta, Elizabeth Beck, Linkin Park, Chris Cornell seem to all be connected. It looks like it all revolves around child sex/human tafficking and organ harvesting operations, at least these are the most nefarious parts. Nobody is going to stop these people except for us, not the Justice Department or anyone else. We seem to have stopped them from offing Elizabeth Beck so far and they can't kill us all. Many hands make for light work anons, get in here.

OLD THREAD, a MUST READ: MOST RECENT THREAD(that got slid and bump limited):

Other urls found in this thread:

truthearth.org/2017/05/28/john-podesta-aka-skippy-link-to-sister-cathy-cesniks-murder/
lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/07/chester-bennington-family-mom-dad-brother-sister-parents-brian-police-photos/
archive.is/wvNBF
youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try to discredit the whole board.

>discredit
except that this is all true sooooo

the msm has none yet you allow them to shape every conversation and play you like a puppet.

remember Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

You made this post in the last thread. How exactly do you discredit Sup Forums? Fuck off rapebaby

Can we put more research into finding out if Podesta was actually Chester's father?

>how do you discredit Sup Forums
by posting ridiculous conspiranoid theories.

Obama is actually a tiny Asian man, everyone has brainimplants that let's us see his as black.
That's why interracial is so big atm, cause it's actually asians.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Ask any "black" person you see about dragonball!

If you go into old threads there's this article about "The Keepers" documentary on Netflix and how the murdered had the nickname skippy... They found out that Tony and John Podesta were in the DC area at the time of the murders.

truthearth.org/2017/05/28/john-podesta-aka-skippy-link-to-sister-cathy-cesniks-murder/

We can do the same for the Podesta Benningtons mothers thread.

Oh look more schizophrenia.
You people are fucking deranged.

You guys are out of your minds, he killed himself because the Russians kept trolling him for calling the cops on Sublime for smoking weed.

the fuck is that post at the bottom going on about? I can't find anything about a 'lincoln park massacre". no source on any of the shit in that picture

lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1

Massacre Sauce

Oh look, the CIA is here. Great job sliding the entire board and all that guys. 48hrs and we will have the smoking gun on your bosses. I was OP for entire Clanton takedown so I know exactly how long it takes to wreck you stupid faggots.

Clanton takedown? Is there an archive of that?

Fuck off shill. This has nothing to do with the thread.

Unironically kill yourself, trumper

looks like an x files fan fiction to me. this is just a bunch of narrative-esque blog posts, no proof provided whatsoever

I blame it on the obesity epidemic, no one wants to marry a fatty.

I thought this was just a meme from another thread

I thought pizza gate was stupid but now this.

A new low for Sup Forums thanks Reddit

>multimillionaire singer with recycling business in haiti
what in the fuck is going on

FUCK SHIT FUCK

>Chester Bennington was born in Phoenix on March 20, 1976. His mother, Susan Elaine Johnson, was a nurse and his dad, Lee Russell Bennington, was a police detective whose work focused on child abuse cases. While Chester was growing up, his dad often had to take double shifts, which left him feeling like he really didn’t have anyone to talk to.

>Chester once shared that when he was only seven or eight, an older male friend started molesting him. The friend was only a few years older than he was, he said. The assaults continued until he was 13.

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/07/chester-bennington-family-mom-dad-brother-sister-parents-brian-police-photos/

How would your pedo detective father not know that you're being raped?

archive.is/wvNBF

>Haiti
regions with various upheavals (socio-political, natural catastrophe like here etc) is where they collect a lot of kids
there is a reason so many pizzagate artists are Yugoslavian or former USSR

You lurk the good breads based Norganon

Model Agencies
Pic unrelated this one is from Singapore.

>Theard theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

Praise Yah, let's get these bastards Sup Forums

you wont get to enjoy the benefits of a white country

september 23 is right around the corner what thinketh thou

donald trump is a form of golden calf, this be thy gods which taketh thee out from the land of egypt obama is the pharoah

taking us into the end times

the last trump of the bible

you cant actually prevent it ,,,, look up sept 23 on youtube and hold on for your horses

theres no future for america or the world

the great american eclipse is showing how god is going to cut america in half in 33 days on sept 23

babylon falls in 1 hour

Bump to destroy skippy

bumperino ~~~

The slide is real

Final Season of True DeKEKtive , let's do this

and here

welcome to the show

Edgy thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

the lord took her away from me

Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Haitians are fucking gross though.

Fuck :C

Lincoln Park Massacre? Google yielded no results whatsoever. What gives?

o shit

Shariablue fuck off.

Really? This is why you people need to go outside once in a while. It's almost as if there's a limitation to genetic variation and you're going to come across multiple people who look exactly alike now and again. I mean, most of you fucks couldn't tell two Asian people apart... have you never considered the thought that maybe two white dudes just look alike?

Mexinigger stfu.

Does anyone remember that odd tweet about a "park massacre " that hasnt happen yet ? it was from a Trump aide or someone from his inner circle, this was maybe 3 months old?

Semi-old fags will remember, this was aroun the Seth Rich case.

Go home podesta

Y tu cabrón shill de mierda , vete de este hilo si no quieres estar aqui.

alright that the fuck are you people up to this time?

WTF bump

This can't be a coincidence.

Yeh, but their organs work just fine apparently

tell me what that is right now

Did I sleep during the 9/23 memes? I mean I vaguely remember some of them....anyone got anything?

Maybe I just passed them off as conspiratarded idk.

That IS weird as fuck but what's the insinuation? That they're related? That that genetic makeup implies pederasty? Genuinely curious, I'm already onboard with this. The logo shit is weird.

The implication is Chester is Podesta's child.

He's Podesta's son that grew up in the sex slave trade. He knew too much

This

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay, you're here forever.

Nah let the Leonard Cohen playlist play.

This is the final season of True DeKEKtive . This playlist is our thread theme. 48hrs until we have the smoking gun

>jew smells shekels in floor

There's some infographics. I'll see if I saved any

how fat are you bro?

>that first collage of chester compared to podesta
lmao fuckin retarded, what evidence of him coming in contact with john podesta are there ever.

I'm a big guy

>suspends military career to work in mike shinoda's trash heap

Here's one

i mean to snip various Sup Forums posts and put them on an image to try to make them look credible is some really no life neckbeard shit, good job.

Heres another

>Keepers
I have a feeling this will be our smoking gun. Let's look into this Senator the Podestas were campaigning for... Let's look into the Podesta Group and who they've been involved with.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group

Also, just got pic related in the captcha

>Implying that I made those myself.

I can't find anything about this lincoln park massacre on google. All I get is results of the st.valentines day massacre during Al Capone.

Can someone elaborate on what it is? With sources.

Thanks anonbro

Quite interdasting.

among other things
like i said, volatile regions are so easy to get kids from
you can pronounce them dead and make them dissappear just like that
also what Frenchbro said about (((model agencies)))

you're reposting it, it's sad enough that you take it seriously lol

and nice reaction images wowo so kewl dasudasu~
enjoy your little safespace thread replying to other fat fucks

>Travel ban has been temporarily put in place
>Sup Forums ever giving a fuck about Obamacare

Hillary not getting locked up I'm pissed about though, but what can you do. She is literally untouchable by the law.

>the lead singer of linkin park was actually the bastard son of john podesta who abused him and possibly inducted him into a child sex ring that's related to anything that has a vaguely triangle spiral logo
at least pizzagate is getting so ridiculous that even the /x/-lite people will eventually get turned off

Fuck.

If you want off this ride, kindly neck yourself.

Here are some of the companies that Podesta Group has worked on behalf of...

We can see if they have any skeletons in their closet related to pedo shit

A single blog post? Is that all? Shit reads like a bad novel, and not like an eye witness testimony.

Sure and let me guess OP, Sandy Hook was a hoax???

>when translated through 20 different languages all kinds of crazy shit can happen at any time!

All these shills coming to this thread means we're onto something.

>lead singer of a band who was sexually abused with a child sex trafficking officer father
>name of band is also name of supposed black ops child torture science experiments
>multimillionaire band mate suddenly decides to open a recycling business in clinton town haiti

yes this is all very normal

Do they not know how easy they are to spot?

I´ve read on my local argentinian social network that brad pitt made some declarations about whole Hollywood being a child sex traffic ring.

He´ll probably be found dead soon if this true. Can anyone confirm?

Of course not.

TFW a
It takes a special kind of person to make internet posts for a few cents.

They actually think they're making a difference.

did we ever find out if or how there is a connection with Andrew McCalla - Manager-Emergency Response at Direct Relief International