Now that this kike's Patreon has been banned, how will you orbiters give her your money now?

Now that this kike's Patreon has been banned, how will you orbiters give her your money now?

Fuck off Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minds
patreonsucks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kekstarter

hope you get banned next

>caring this strongly about lauren southern

I'm starting to think these threads are not made by people actually trying to start a Sup Forums-related discussion

Bajajaja!

Yeah, I give the Jew mods 20 minutes

I don't know why all these alt white fags don't just make their own shekel distro. If your entire platform revolves around having white institutions maybe go ahead and create some white institutions.

No money, they gave it all to Southern

They're incapable of forming coalitions of their own, the majority of the alt right are followers too scared to take charge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minds

WELCOME TO A SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREAD
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAGE

Why are u blaming Finland. Are they sending her their autist gibs ?

>hurr durr muh slide thread
Not everything is a fucking conspiracy

There is a Finland flag who defends every single YouTube roastie, it's pathetic. Lurk more

you're right what was I thinking. You know what, lets make this thread 100 MORE times so every thread in the catalog is a divide an conquer thread about a topic no one really wants to discuss.

What's the story here? What did she post that got her banned?

Fuck you, Lauren's heart is in the right place and is against Islamisation.

Nothing
/leftypol/ mass reported her

What's stopping her from creating her own website with a link to a PayPal account?

So patreon pussed out then by listening?

>shit tier meme
>pretending there's not shills here
ya

patreonsucks.com/

Payment processing is hard. Esp when processors start blocking you. She should probably just go to hatreon.com instead

Pretty sure that's exactly what she did. She tweeted that patreon shut it down then immediately gave her PayPal

>mfw Lauren Southern marries the Austrian larper and Finnposter khs

tbqh I think Lauren owes the Finn some token of gratitude

It's a slow start, but we already have stuff like wesearchr to fund bigger projects like legal funds. All it'll take is another chuck johnson to start up another similar site. I could see goytech (if yoy know where that is) coming together to start an unshoahable platform.

The more relatively tame figures they decide to "no platform", Milo, Lauren, and Thermobitch included, the more support we'll have.

Yup

Idk what to say about the ur all I know is if a tree is standing
Chop it down

She's milking her looks to make money off basement dwellers.

She literally had a tweet about her paypal within 30 minutes, and there were 3 threads about that.

I shit you not.

Maybe if they'd all stop falling into like traps they wouldn't need so much legal defense. Every asshole that gets into some shouting match with a litigious kike costs the movement like 100k. That's a house. They could be building a community like the Amish instead of being atomized shills hiding in their own corners of the internet and only getting together to create an incident that shovels cash into the pockets of lawyers.

Assholes need to recognize that punching a communist is fucking irrelevant. You kill them or leave them the fuck alone.

>looks

>giving money to e-celebs
That is why mudslimes want to behead us, senpai.

>muslims want to kill the people trying to stop muslims

really makes you think

How's it going morpheus? Long time no shill.

>Implying your so called heroes of the west won't wash their hands once shits starts to get serious
I am seriously so tired of you kids.

jews control all of the underlying infrastructure for financial transactions. they'll shut down wesearchr soon.

>Googles "Lauren Southern wiki"
>Libertarian politician
>libertarian lel
>no step on snek
>economic liberalism
>immigration
>follow the money
>how does one get money?
>"I have a hot body so I must exploit the virgins. Where are they?"
>"ah yes, the alt right..."

kek.

test

I wasn't giving her money before, but since the takedown I've setup a direct monthly payment of $20. If she's bothering the left this much she must being doing exactly the right things.
At this point I pretty much have to support her and anyone else the left tries their takedowns on. I know a couple of guys at work who've tossed $20/yr her way, too.