IT'S HAPPENING LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dlRVx
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-22/north-korea-off-limits-for-us-citizens-after-americans-death/8733288
archive.is/dbCEO
web.archive.org/web/20170722025204/https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/21/u-s-ban-americans-traveling-north-korea/498714001/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/21/u-s-ban-americans-traveling-north-korea/498714001/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/us-urges-all-nationals-north-korea-depart-immediately-bans-tourists-visiting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link faggot

oh how I wish

Wait...
OH SHIT
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>PREPARE FOR WAR

>27July
What did WHA say about the 27th

There is at least a travel ban. Idk about about the "depart immediately" part though

just stacked up on water and have the dried black beans and lots of rice. The pets food might be a little low - fuck what to do?

Looks like the ban is to be published next week, user.

WH user, if true, wasn't referring to North Korea about the 27th. He was talking about Don Jr & bait.

>Looks like the ban is to be published next week, user.

CIA user reported that things were happening on the 27th. This much was known for weeks. I am thinking that this is not it. With the current administration, I expect things to happen while things are happening. I don't think that this is the 27th happening.....I think there will be something else mixed in there.

Head to BJs my nigga. Don't forget to stock up on shit tickets and Lightbulbs

YESSS HABBENING NOW

Do you got a screencap?

the 27th is not about north korea people. he started off saying that they took the bait in regards to Trump Jr.

this board has literally a 2day attention span

Nothing ever happens with n Korea, i’m Not sure they’re even real. Maybe the fake news just made them up and they keep Kim in an underground prison bunker only letting him out drugged up for special tv events. Ever see him give a long complex speech? Ever see him do anything besides walk wave and smile? For all we know he has Down syndrome. It’s just backstory for future nukes that we’ll probably set off ourselves and start the global holocaust like a Rube Goldberg machine.

call me when they ban travel to south korea and they urge americans in south korea to leave .

It'll be too expensive to go to war with Best Korea, then rebuild an absolutely arse-fucked Seoul and reunite the two countries together.

There just isn't any profit in it, in fact, quite the opposite. No way it'll happen. This is just to keep idiots distracted.

Archived link: archive.is/dlRVx
Original source: abc.net.au/news/2017-07-22/north-korea-off-limits-for-us-citizens-after-americans-death/8733288

It's not happening.

It never happens.

HERE WE GO LADS

GET THE MRE'S AND FALLOUT SHELTERS READY FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

See

Source: USA Today
Archived links to the news - archive.is: archive.is/dbCEO
- wayback machine - web.archive.org/web/20170722025204/https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/21/u-s-ban-americans-traveling-north-korea/498714001/
Original source (with video): usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/21/u-s-ban-americans-traveling-north-korea/498714001/

Oh MAI GAWDO!!

>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg

Since Montana has a buncha nukes, does that mean that I'll die in the fire first?

Fudge profit I just want to see a unified Korea in my time. Unfortunately it will be ruined by the central banks weeks later.

Yes. I'm sorry. I'll bang a hot Korean Waifu in your honor.

July 27 is the anniversary of the armistice that ended the fighting

Nonsense!

The "bob ross" of MRE's taste testing.

>this board has literally a 2day attention span
You missed my point, which was not eloquently written so I don't judge.

I agree that this is not what CIA user said would be on the 27th. I was just commenting that this will be part of the "package". They like to do a few busy things at once.

I think the "27th" bit may have just been his "tripcode" that we begged for. There are many reasons a "leaker" would not want to have all posts assigned directly to him/her. Perhaps this is why there are the obvious LARP WH user posts lately... to obscure the person. I do believe that the only part of that post we should count on is "they took the bait." The real question is not what the 27th is, but what the bait was.

oh fuck its happening again

you be blowed up into da stratosphere by ol' Yellerstone so no worries for you m8

It's from zerohedge:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/us-urges-all-nationals-north-korea-depart-immediately-bans-tourists-visiting

Denmark bro come at me, not archiving.

Would you guys volunteer?

Iraq had a larger army. SK can pay for their own rebuilding.

If we fought a uniformed enemy, and I could be medically cleared (broken bones)

I'd sign up tomorrow morning.

They won't do that until the bullets start flying if then.

Fuck yes i would.
Get to rape and pillage. What more could you ask for?

If is real or not, it's expected anyway. Americans shouldn't be traveling there anyway. And the idiots who did just become a national embarrassment. Fuck norks anyway Jesus. Same retards that go hike in Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iran and then complain that they are missing a head.

I thought NK didnt allow americans anyway, so those that visited ahd to either be invited (ie liked by kim) or faked it

PREEMPTIVE STRIKE CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT

yeah, I live up by the Gorge in Oregon. Fighter jets fly low and fast through the Gorge because, supposedly, it matches topography in a key part of North Korea.

They used to fly through once every six months. They've flown through here twice this week.

They have to wait at least another year. Otherwise it'll just be a direct remake of the last time a Republican president who lost the popular vote and was having serious trouble with Congress spontaneously had a massive conflict on his hands.

Comfy AF lads

Pol is like the boy who cried wolf too many times, we will never notice when the real happening is here.

They get a few thousand American tourists a year, usually pretty wealthy people out for the story. It's not well publicized because it kind of undermines both American and DRPK points.

Iraq didn't have a bigger army lol.

Didn't realize that the 27th in the anniversary for the end of the Korean war

Nothing is happening, you dumb cunt. Stop posting this shit.

>slide thread
Stop worrying about this and start investigating the Linkin Park/Podesta connections. GET TO WORK!

This.

Yeah, we need to save space for Laura Southern shitposting and Crusade LARP threads. Threads about actual geopolitical hotspots are just a waste of time.

shit nigga

now this is a tasty meme

If I can get US citizenship I'll walk through minefields.

Big league happening my friend,China NK vs India US,this is going to be good,what will be our call signs?

Mine will be a hindu swastika on my shoulders.

>the world will get to see 4k strike footage with some insane low carpet bombing straight out of a videogame

>Nice. It feels good to know that we still have some good 75 year old american made cornbread out there

Fucking cumskins dying on HD what a time to be alive,fucking whiteys dieeeee....

old news