Hi Sup Forums I've been lurking for a long time and my time is now. I'm writing a paper about you guys, the alt right...

Hi Sup Forums I've been lurking for a long time and my time is now. I'm writing a paper about you guys, the alt right, and counter-culture. Could you please help and provide links to articles, books, media, etc. that relates to those things? I'll post my draft if wanted

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE
youtube.com/watch?v=x4QXBK_tEjE
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
theguardian
archive.is/a3tXs
hooktube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
hooktube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
hooktube.com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE
hooktube.com/watch?v=x4QXBK_tEjE
takimag.com/article/the_zeroth_amendment_steve_sailer#axzz4nWJPOs7O
radixjournal.com/journal/2017/1/6/normal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((ALT RIGHT))) is Jewish subversion to vilify nationalism and whatever part of the alt right is real is controlled opposition rest idgaf and you need to leave, fuckin faggot

Lurk moar, fag.

KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Alt-right was a non-term that was given power by Hillary when she wanted to use to to label everyone not voting for her as something.

I hate the fucking term.

The alt right is the most diverse white nationalist group in the world

Alt-right is a wide tent of ideologies but at the core is the preservation of ethnicity. They are ethnic nationalists rather than civic nationalists. There is much more to it than that, but keep that in mind. There are a lot of great intellectuals in the Alt-Right. Very smart folks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE
youtube.com/watch?v=x4QXBK_tEjE

Demographics are destiny.

Archive time

>youtube com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
hooktube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
>theguardian com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
archive.is/a3tXs
>youtube com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
hooktube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
>youtube com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
>youtube com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
hooktube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
>youtube com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE
hooktube.com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE
>youtube com/watch?v=x4QXBK_tEjE
hooktube.com/watch?v=x4QXBK_tEjE

hi
>linkin park guy looks exactly like podesta
>trotsky looked exactly like harry potter guy
anything to that?

If you don't know about us then you should not be writing a ((paper)) about us. You will just be another know nothing for latte leftist pseudo intellectuals like Nagel's book. You wanna know us better then read Hood, Sailor, Buchanan etc.

I feel like you're misconstruing my intent. I'm nowhere near left and I want to inform people about this piece of the internet

>talking about 4chin irl
You need to leave faggot and if you do end up writing an article I'll myself dox you

>hey Sup Forums, can you write my paper for me?
frig off

This is most likely a bait post, but in case you're unironical, remember:
It's just a random label used by the left wing to define "them right wingers which are not nice and go on the internetz".
There's a mish-mash of teenagers and manchildren who bought into this label. Most commonly those who look upon the self-proclaimed "alt right leaders"
And then there are the people who don't want to be lumped into a random group with a brand new label that means nothing.

This place is a tempest of people's deepest inner desires, the desire for statelessness, complete autocracy, or runaway corporatism.
We are the embodiment of the extreme desires that the silent majority around the world desire quietly.
We are becoming the mainstream and every day that the establishment becomes upended our views will come to replace them.
We are a time capsule, only it's from the future.

Then start by reading drudge headlines from 9/11 on.

Then read as much of the various Sup Forums archives as you can.

Then start reading stormfront and something awful from as early as you can go.

Then maybe you can tackle MPC and today's Sup Forums.

tl;dr you need to read a shitton to understand why the hell we are here instead or why this culture can provide a forum for this kind of speech.

Not an article.

>uses the kekistani novelty flag

>"Hey I'm writing a paper about you guys!"

COULD YOU NOT?

(You)

You haven't lurked enough kiddo

Thank you for being helpful and giving me somewhere to start from

>I'm doing a paper, please Sup Forums do my research for me

I thought you guys wouldn't want to be misrepresented but

In your paper you should admit you were a decade late to the party and all you could find were crumbs on the floor in an empty room after no one decided to feed you free info

I hate this gay meme so much. Reddit literally doesnt allow paragraph breaks. You cant space btween lines there.

I've been posting and lurking Sup Forums for ~10 years.

Too many wasted years.

The first fucking rule newfag - do NOT mention Sup Forums or any other place where we hang online. Lurk more and keep your trap shut faggot.

sounds like you're very familiar with that place.
>Really activates the almonds
Sounds like its time for you to go back

Can do and can do

Don't you dare sully those digits and fuck that point up.

>flag
>Sup Forums
>alt right
>about you guys
>could you please
Do you know how we can tell you don't belong here and came from reddit?

You clearly don't understand, despite the overwhelming response, that you can't write this paper without having lived among us for *at least* a year.

Anything you write will be a facsimile of what we are. Pick another topic.

it'll be a misrepresentation no matter what. that's just how it goes. why not instead of writing an article about the board itself you hone in a few issues you see talked about here that the wider public isn't talking about and bring their attention to those things? that'll serve everyone better anyway. what have you been surprised to learn about so far? those are a good place to start

What the fuck do you mean "can do"? You're literally writing a paper on this very fucking board.

Bait post, if you were lurking long enough you would know exactly what this is about.

Pretty much this, you simply can't understand this place without lurking, the day a terrorist attack excites you is the day you should write that paper

I actually don't browse Reddi
I mostly browse Sup Forums so you're right there but I can't it's too late
tru
I'll look forward to that day

Those are asian tits you amateur.

here m8 I will do you a favor so long as you follow this blokes advice.

Zeroth amendment
takimag.com/article/the_zeroth_amendment_steve_sailer#axzz4nWJPOs7O

Normal
radixjournal.com/journal/2017/1/6/normal

Those two articles basically outline the foundations of the alt right counter culture and also why the alt right has a lot of hidden support from successful middle class professionals. Now fuck off and do some reading.

nah m8. I saw the whole vid, it circulated here a few years back faggot. Another cunt come here from the donald ahy? fuck off and lurk more

Alright, thank you! I'll do it for you two

Alt-Right = White Nationalists that are tired of diversity only being present in White countries. They also hate government corruption. Some neo-nazis and racists have entered the clan.

fuck off with your needy shit

It's a label created by a few self-promoting ecelebs and latched on to by the media in order to have something to make people afraid of. Go ahead and write your paper. You'll find lots of materials and plenty of people willing to talk.

But you'll never touch the real ghost in the machine. Which is as it should be.

You get it

These are so fucking good.

What you call the "alt right' is just what used to be normal middle America. because the left got so badly radicalized being a man/woman family who may go to church, try to follow a lifestyle sort of like the 10 commandments-work hard, follow the rules became something bad. THAT is the scary part.

I think you should start with Milo's piece on the subject, and point out that he's now labeled alt right because he wrote that, and yet IN THAT VERY PIECE he says he's not alt right.

Then point out that Hillary popularized the term as a label with which to slander her political enemies when basket of deplorables backfired.

Go on with how Dave Rubin is now called alt right as well even though he is explicitly not.

Thos first two points are what I've been working with recently

Show us what you have

>It's a label created by a few self-promoting ecelebs
nah m8 it was used quite a lot by us a bit before ecelbs were even much of a thing
>latched on to by the media in order to have something to make people afraid of.
That is true but (((they))) will do whatever it takes to discredit us. It does not matter what label we give ourselves, they will throw time and money at it to make it look bad. Best just stay with the terms altright-altlite because it is non specific.

We're not "Alt-Right" you retarded cuck. Thats you believing your made up CNN bullshit. It's ok though you are a democrat, and a female....and only have half of a brain.

> t. Sheep

Oh btw, how are CNN's ratings right now? Is nick at night still crushing them? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nigger