Suicide of Chester Bennington

Why the hell does a successful, rich, young, married guy with three young children commit suicide?

Literally what is this guy's problem? Help me understand. There are hundreds of guys over at r9k who live miserable lives and yet, most soldier on. Meanwhile, this guy had everything.

Why do rich successful men commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/chesterbe/status/675374464058589184?lang=en
cnbc.com/2015/12/14/money-can-buy-happiness-but-only-to-a-point.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rich
if you haven't learned already, money doesn't buy happiness.
>successful
for you

usually it's because someone wanted them dead andhas the means to make it look like a suicide instead of a murder

Apparently he was suicidal and depressed growing up. Seeing his close friend, Chris Cornell committing suicide probably pushed him over the edge.

He was abused as a child and did drugs his entire life.

What I don't get is why they choose to hang, it seems a very complicated method and can easily go wrong

Being homoraped as a small boy and being socially encouraged to (((self-medicate))) with drug abuse are going to leave you pretty mentally destroyed

He probably was just having a bad night

People who are rich through singing are usually special snowflakes with a low IQ and barely a proper education. How do you expect that to be able to comprehend how much better he is than others?

Because he didn't want the damn lefties to use his suicide in their gun violence statistics. I wouldn't shoot myself if I had to kill myself just for that reason.

He was abused regularly as a child. He suffered from mental illness. His bff blew his brains out last year. He tried to reach out to him and wrote him a letter that he never got RIGHT before he blew his brains out! He couldn't cope with all his grief and killed himself on his bff's b-day.

SUICIDE CUZ QRUMPF IS NOT MY PREDISENT FUCK GLUNTPF AND KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE DIVRSITY IS STRENTGH

I understand he was abused as a child. I know that trauma can affect an individual for the rest of their lives. But I will not sympathize with someone who commits suicide while he is still raising three kids. Those kids will suffer for the rest of their lives because they will have to grow up without a father. If he was so suicidal, he shouldn't have had kids. That way he wouldn't infect his suffering on others.

>Sexual abuse as a kid
>abused drugs
>best friend dead

What do you think?

Having lots of money really only gives you access to better care, it doesn't provide an escape for every condition in the world, especially depression.

As for /r9k/, people who are depressed and want to kill themselves typically do it. A lot of posters there are definitely miserable, but just want attention and contact with other people.

He was a white male

because the pedos are about to go down dog.

Because he's secretly John Podesta's illegitimate son. How has Sup Forums not figured this out already?

>money doesn't buy happiness
It sure as hell would help.

Explain success

This, he was one step closer to the edge and was about to break.

looks like a jew

Perhaps it was a blood sacrifce by the elites

his wife did it
she gets all the money
none of the costs
or the publicity
other than sympathy
we all know women are plotting hypergammious whores

Because people are coddled bitches who lack any conception of how good they have it. They're mind focuses on what they lack, rather than what they have and it drives them to deep depression and eventually suicide.

The secret to happiness is gratitude.

I'm sure he wouldn't have killed himself if not for drugs weakening his will.

Posted this in another thread

Ok I think he was suicided and knew (((they))) were coming after him. Connections to his friend Chris Cornell who had set up a child trust fund and was also suicided after a show are undeniable, it's certainly a very compassionate (for lack of a better word) and related suicide which was planned on Cornell's would-be birthday.

My theory is that Cornell really had found out too much from his charity work and was therefore suicided; Bennington followed along, probably being involved to some degree. Think about it, they both left a bunch of kids and wives whom they loved behind, they very much loved their fans too, as documented in their last shows, and although most of Linkin Park lyrics, especially the early ones, are very telling and even prophetic, and usually relate to Chester's inner demons (he has talked about this in interviews) they have been presented as unpleasant feelings that you can fight against by channeling them into music.

There is so much to say about this whole ordeal, but hopefully truth shall come out.

Rest In Park Chester Benningfield

Literally who? Seriously, can someone give me a rubdown? or is this a slid thread?

It gets worse.

Maybe if the only thing you care about is material objects. Being rich is great in terms of not having to worry too much about finances, but is that something that makes you truly happy? I make more than enough to not have to be worried about my bills, but it's not like that gives me any joy, it just saves you stress.

The extravagant lifestyle doesn't mean shit I'd you're already fucked in the head from earlier trauma and drug/alcohol abuse. You can't buy yourself away from that.

Courtney killed him

>Money doesn't buy happiness

Can this meme created by celebrities please die?

If you're not stressing over money then what in the actual fuck are you so upset about that you need to fucking kill yourself?

Yeah but it sure as hell buys the therapy needed to help you obtain a healthy way of thinking and allow you to seek happiness.

I'm sorry, but if you are rich and you kill yourself, you're a selfish prick who could give a rat's ass about anybody else. This mother fucker had way too much money and too many people dependent on him to excuse him from hanging his damn self. I guarantee that 95% people have far shittier lives and those said people don't have the monetary ability to seek out some fucking help.

Fuck this fucker and the shitty screaming he got famous for.

wake up sheeple

>>money doesn't buy happiness
>It sure as hell would help.

Except when it does not. How hard is it for some of you to realise that there is such a thing as mental illness and depression?

Because Anthony Fantano gave his latest album a shit review.

Melon head is a murderer.

Auto erotic asphyxiation

Ego driven child never matures beyond the permanent adolescence that his society encourages for perpetual consumerhood, fails to keep earning the high derrived from the adulation and respect of teenagers for his nu-metal compositions

Didn't he an hero on his dead friendo's birthday?

Probably mental illness like depression, also there's a good chance alcohol/drugs were involved

every once in a while hell has a margin call

So he was insane, that's your explanation, he was insane and since he was rich we should all feel really bad about it and be glad we're not burdened by such financial gains .

Hurdee hur dur hur.

Same thing happened to Cobain. Immature philosophy will murder a person if it isnt allowed to mature

Clinton Foundation
Children Fuckers

They just released their new album recently... I would have killed myself too if I put out that kind of shitty album. One less SJW around. His tweet about Donald Trump is related.

mobile.twitter.com/chesterbe/status/675374464058589184?lang=en

You gullible faggots, she was hacked

It does, it literally does.

cnbc.com/2015/12/14/money-can-buy-happiness-but-only-to-a-point.html

The rich commit suicide when people realize they committed crimes to be rich.

because he was really trying to get off and accidentally became an hero

Underrated post

>tfw suiciding in your skyscraper is better then suiciding in a niggerhood.

this fucking faggot told people to kill thmselves if they keep talking about meteora and hybrid theorey (their only acceptable albums - the only reason anyone liked them to begin with) and comparing them to their new, shit album. He literally said he wants to kill his fans that say shit about the new album.

This faggot obviously thought he was something special.

I TRIED SO HARD

>gauges
>hillary supporter
>shitty music since 2003
yeah no big loss.

that's the thing he didn't actually khs

He was an alcoholic, affected with chronic depression and according him, sexually abused during his childhood.

I never mentioned insanity, which is not even a mental illness by definition, it's just what you observe.

You can be rich and happy, but when you have those issue even before you get rich it's not like the money is going to cure you by itself.

>Berrigntons mother, Elaine had an affair with Podesta
Um source? I can't find a thing

Life, user. It's hard living.

You fucking faggot if I had as much money as that cunt half the stress of my life would be negated shut your stupid fucking mouth

>I can't find a thing

more like you CAN'T WAKE UP

He woke up and realised he lived the life of a hollow degenerate shell rather than a human being.
Responded in the manner all leftists should.

>The rich commit suicide when people realize they committed crimes to be rich.
Is doing shitty nu-metal music with lame lyrics a crime?

Sup Forums is fucking joke. This place was fun during the election, but it's turned into a neet board, with a collective IQ of 60

AND GOT SO FAR

He was dying to be relevant again.

you're just as bad as a nigger or commie you shit for brains faggot

Speak for yourself.

>that flag

Oh the edge

>There are hundreds of guys over at r9k who live miserable lives and yet, most soldier on.

People think of suicide as a cowardly act, but it takes a lot of courage to pull it off. Most are only still around because they're too afraid to do it, the fear fades away though after enough years of monotony and loneliness.

He looks like eminem's brother

crawling is my skin!

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME

i would love to have depression on a fucking ferrari, and would calmily pay one hundred thousant for a cutie to blow my depresed dick.

you bring shame upon your flag. That's a fucking retarded meme. 99.9% of my life and mental issues could be solved by having more cash.

Typical woman

sure is summer in here

>Why the hell does a successful, rich, young, married guy with three young children commit suicide?
Because he wanted to die and also being married with children would drive me towards suicide more not away from it as if i make one fuck up the bitch can call the cops on me, ruin my reputation and take all my shit away from me using the white knight police and the government.

Also his wife now is hitting the hill and she is only going down from there. He would be stuck with this ugly cunt for as long as he lives since he either would have stayed married or kept paying her out in divorce court.

dude it's just a disinfo campaign, don't be a dunce
the demographics of this website fall in line to match up with linkin park being close to home, what better way to divide the board is by having some tinfoil shit about a band most of us know
its frightening so many people come here to try to break the board apart, and on top of that it's summer as fuck too.
inb4 all sorts of weird ass accusations calling me a shill

Fake.

if you take your time and listem to faint
you will see that he was an poweder keg ready to explode trought

>money can't buy happiness

Guaranteed (You)'s

could be depressed about something, like childhood abuse

The tweets were deleted, obviously.

Most of r9k is too low-test to kill themselves in a way that would actually stick.

>Looks at Chester's life and examines my own

Fuck him. Dude had a life I could only dream off and he offed himself. I have fuckin ZERO sympathy for him.

it's almost as if

wait for it

money can't buy you happiness

WOW

>money doesn't buy happiness.
2million bucks would be enough for the rest of my life. I'd be pretty fucking happy desu

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it is much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bike.

Then again, if you had to sing that shitty "Numb" song one more fucking time, you'd probably off yourself too.

Weak willed, entitled brat.
>good riddance

and the band was not that good either.

unless you're, you know, smart.

in which case it could be worse

I don't think you understand what it's like to be a celeb.

You end up being isolated because normal fags freak out when they see you and everyone is trying to get something from you.

Plus you have the resources to get drugs, plus great artists are mostly people that already have mental illnesses.

So nothing is really wrong with you?

>99.9% of my life and mental issues could be solved by having more cash

it's honestly hard to believe at this point

Podester

Probably cooked his brain with drugs and was incapable of feeling happiness of even contentedness anymore.

He was mentally ill and could not overcome it or fight it any more.

Mostly because money and fame
DO NOT
equal happiness.

He was diagnosticted with 3. stage brain cancer you faggots. Maybe would hang myself too instead of dying in such a pain.

>complicated
Not really, and if done right, it's the surest way to die with no suffering.
>strong rope
>noose tied correctly
>sufficient drop distance for your weight class, so your neck is snapped instantly, there are feet/meter tables an internet search away that tell you
>rope fixed to a solid object that won't give way
>noose tucked under your chin, not around the back of your neck
Good to go