Goatfucked gets BTFO'd

>Muslim stores owner advertises bacon, egg, cheese sandwich
>Gives turkey-bacon because "no pork"
>Threatens to cut guys head off who asked for refund, gets kneed in the balls and called "goat fucker"

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/muslim-store-owner-threatens-man-who-asked-for-bacon.html

God dammit I love America.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/walmart-describes-hair-cap-as-nigger-brown.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6osmz9/deportation_cases_up_60_in_los_angeles_under/
youtube.com/watch?v=N_RDLqiAxrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

is wal /our mart/?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/walmart-describes-hair-cap-as-nigger-brown.html

This video is staged. It was made by white supremacists to demonize Muslims. Muslims are peaceful it is the religion of peace

haha fucking legendary

Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammad and fuck you Muslims who want to take over the West with your autistic Jihad

Fuck. You.

Fuck. Islam.

Islam is worse than cancer since it destroys more than you personally.

fuck that sandcoon.

this looks fake as fuck

Fake as shit. The dumbasses at PoliticalOutsource think this will make Americans hate mudslimes, but instead all it does is give ammunition to the (((Left))) to say that Americans are intolerant and violent.

What is this outlet anyway? Never heard of it.

This feels a little staged. The muslim is white so "his country" is likely the US. Also he gives back the money instantly. In my experience these food stands get so much traffic they don't really give too much of a shit about a dissatisfied customer. The owner gave up almost instantly with no back talk but then mutters that he would have the customers head cut off in his country? Knee kick to the testicles and he instantly falls down.

I don't believe this couldn't happen but it is pretty fucking neat and tidy for a 70 second video.

Fake news.
That was a third party vendor and a fuck up on Walmart's part. Its currently ran by a cunt who is scared of being sued for Mass shootings and removed all ARs.

>fake news

come on bro, use your head. its not fake news, did you even read the article? it describes exactly that

Calling his post fake news. Walmart is not /ourmart/

i mean, they did let it stay up for like almost 24 hours after it being called to attention. they had to take it down after all the niggers on twitter got mad.

i would love to walmart turn around be like:
"stop shopping here, we dare you"

lmaoo

Keep dreaming, a business of that scale is not going to let petty racism get in the way of money.

Capitalism is the most moral system and it happens to be the best system.

>in my country you...
Mighty audacious of someone to say in *their* country.

>demonize muslims
yea he was talking shit but the retard burger attacked him

LETS REDPILL LIBERALS. UPVOTE THIS:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6osmz9/deportation_cases_up_60_in_los_angeles_under/

lol its fake u dum niggers

bunpm

>gets kneed in the balls and called "goat fucker"

Violence is the only language these saveages respond too.
Well done americax,

youtube.com/watch?v=N_RDLqiAxrw
>People will believe this

boop

seems staged as fuck

Fake as fuck.

Cuck

OFFICIAL M.A.G.A THREAD HERE:

>nu-pol will believe this is real

>He actually tried to threaten to cut someone's head off.
>In the USA.
He's lucky he didn't get shot.

Fake as fuck.

Looks like some CNN shit.

camera doesn't shake at all as he knees him. not even a little.

This.
such low quality bait, but I bet lefties'll believe it anyway

The guy who made the video runs a comedy channel. He's actually kind of funny too

This so fucking fake it hurts.

FAKE AND GAY

Camera crazy still, the muslim speaks with no accent whatsoever, the 'action' looks incredibly staged.

If you believe this video, you are an utter and complete retard.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

On second watching yes this looks fake as fuck.

>muslims are peaceful, it's fake

you fucking race traitors

that video is fake and gay. Your mom should be ashamed to have squeezed you out. baka desu famalam

Let me guess make a fake video and blame Trump for people attacking Muslims

Fake

That Muzzie looked white Brooklyn as fuck

What a peaceful religion. Misrepresentation of their product and then threats of violence to receive a refund. What a pillar of morality.

I watched the video, the whole thing looks fucking staged

Typical Sup Forums right?

I hate mudslimes but that video looks fake as fuck. its a trap you guys. Dont fall for it.

looks staged as fuck.

Fake as fuck horrible acting

surprised he wasn't shot

must've happened in a blue state

It was on Amazon too, same description. Q&A is hillarious "what shade of brown is it again?"

Come on burgers catch up we do these shit to them like everyfucking morning.

>politicaloutsource.com
What the fuck is this no name site and why the fuck should i care

the video was fake as fuck you mouth breather, that 'mooslim' in the video was whiter than 99% of pol

Sadly, this looks fake as fuck.

Its a shill trying to get hits to
>Patrick McNanie

Notice the name of the author.

Same faggot as here:

That was so satisfying mmmm

looks extremely fake