Poland NOOO!!!

web.archive.org/web/20170721090250/http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-trump-set-poland-on-the-path-to-dictatorship

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170719171626/https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kaczynski-wezwal-posla-zembaczynskiego-mowil-ze-wszyscy-politycy-po-beda-siedziec-6145884269435009a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Trump Effect....it's HAPPENING!!!!

There are no breaks on this Trump Train!

>Dicktocracy
PATRIARCHY!

yeah im sure thats not a completely bogus article meant to get uninformed old people and leftists riled up

Heard poland is going full NSDAP mode

I hope you succeed Poland, I think we'll be pointing to you as an example of what to do soon enough.

Also, can any Poles say whether it would be beneficial to stay in the EU and take from it (if that's possible) or just leave before shit hits the fan?

Islam is a poisonous and ever spreading cancer within humanity. A vile and villainous disease on planet earth.

Idk man... I mean I think you're right about the "meant to get uninformed old people and leftists riled up" part.
But apparently the ruling party's leader really does have an extreme vendetta against the (((opposition))) for killing his brother in a plane crash.
I pray that we will see holocaust 2.0 from this.
If they do go full Nazi, I will do everything I can to help.

Our leader told the opposition MPs a few days ago that he intends to send them all to prison for treason. When they demanded eh take this back, he said he never would.

I think him taking control of the courts is the first step to this. Nobody can stop him now once he puts them on trial.

web.archive.org/web/20170719171626/https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kaczynski-wezwal-posla-zembaczynskiego-mowil-ze-wszyscy-politycy-po-beda-siedziec-6145884269435009a

Not a Pole, but from my understanding it is indeed beneficial and involves very little risk. Hungary has already said that they would veto any punitive measure put forward by the EU Commission.

o kurwa! looks like I'm moving soon

It does make me laugh how Sup Forums gets behind Poland when freedom of speech in that country is pretty much dead. The government raids the newspaper offices every other day. They're as bad as Merkel except instead of anti-rapeugee reporting it's all criticism of the government which is banned.

I mean. . . it's pretty tyrannical, but on the other hand they deserve it. Kick them all out IMO and start fresh with new Constitution. You have a chance to uncuck yourself forever, or at least a long time.

>trump sets poland on path to dictatorship
>removing commies is a bad thing
>implying merkel forcing countries to accept non assimilating migrants isn't dictatorship
>msm still oddly silent on the implications of Macaroni the Mad's power grab.

I would take complete freedom from Jews over complete freedom of speech any day. They must be stopped from subverting authority/traditions, and Poland is finally figuring that out.

3 seas transition into intermarium soon

>implying merkel forcing countries to accept non assimilating migrants isn't dictatorship
I strongly disagree with Merkel, but you don't understand what the EU is

Well did she ever consult the public before implementing the open door policy? A plebiscite would've been nice. I don't even think their parliament voted on it. The whole migrant crisis could've been avoided if she didn't open the floodgates.

>tfw the intermarium will conquer Europe in your lifetime

>literally everything that I find remotely objectionable is somehow Trump's fault
These people need mental help.

How should we divide Germany between Poland and Czech Republic? And should the women be killed or taken as sex slaves?

>Poland blitzkriegs Germany and puts migrants into camps

Now this is gonna be a fucking ride.

yfw allies are nazis this time

for every action..

In all seriousness crises diverts and focuses power because of people's desperation, A centralized authority figure can be found time and time again fueled by tragedy, famine, poverty, or paranoia. This time it's muslims.

A Despot coming out of Europe descending into madness is inevitable.

It's all for the best though. Democracy is a disgusting and absurd lie.

When you are fighting for your life, it is acceptable to use the same methods as the opposition. You "laugh" at this because you're a psychopath.

>muh press
The press is obsolete as a form of media. They're nothing but propaganda outlets, and in retrospect they always have been. The internet and direct primary sources have surpassed them in all ways.

And that's how things should be. The Romans had it all figured out.
Democracy during times of peace and plenty.
Dictatorship during crisis.
It's the perfect system.