I Triggered a Jew on WoW by mentioning the Rothschilds in Trade Chat

>be me
>sitting in town on WoW
>see someone say "Nef Pallies" in trade chat
>decide to be witty and respond with "Nerf the Rothschilds"
>Jew with a character named 'Tomlol' messages me
>says "You literally just watched a documentary about the Rothschidls and are now going to bring it up to people looking for some kind of validation but you will always be a boring, uninteresting faggot. Just remember that."
>I reply: "ok shlomo"
>Jew says: " :*] enjoy your sad life you boring fuck"
>I lol IRL, having triggered shlomo

Anyone else have similar experiences when dropping subtle redpills on the vidya jew/other online communities?

Pic very much related.

>wow
fuck off underage faggot
sage

>edgy teen response
lol, im probably older than you faggot
oregano

Not me personally, but I do see alot of edgy people in trade chat using the triple parentheses and being an overall anti-semite. Goes to show how much of an influence Sup Forums has on modern culture.

>Canadian flag
>Playing WoW
>Participating in Trade chat arguably the most cancerous part of the game
>Posts his faggotry on Sup Forums

You just went full fucking retard faggot

Lineage 2 was so much better than WoW. There you could just kill the kike.

I bet he has a wife and child in-game.

What are you on about? Most of WOW players are in their 30's pretending to live in the 00's

>tfw Horde is 99% Trump supporters but alliance never talk about him
I always knew the Horde had a high concentration of retards. Plus, they have more Rogues.

alliance are too busy raiding to chat in trade
horde are just waiting for battlegrounds

I play some games on EU servers and bully Swedes as much as possible.

This. I always come back at the start of every expansion pack to check out if the game's good yet or not. Last time was a bit prior to the US election, trade chat was redpilled as fuck.

GG nails them down back to we're they are from 6 6 6

Thank you very much I fell less alone

Heheheh

yep, that's a verified merchant you caught there, leaf.
well played.

Have a good one

>Playing wow

ayy, cheers brother

OP is fucking cringe. Literally a blog thread about your wow escapades. If you didnt have autism, you would ask yourself if people actually would give a fuck

Back to were you belong fiend

hello again shlomo

>say a le internet meme in trade chat i dont understand
>someone calls me out for being a faggot
later that day on pol

>haha and then this jew faggot got triggered lmaaui

this is an accurate description of me. it was a more simple time then. everyone was happy. there were no sjw faggots parading everywhere.

>I lol IRL, having triggered shlomo
>But then i recall that i'm a fucking leaf and will face the Tribunal for such a horrible thing i just did

WoW is one of the easiest ways to get laid.

GOD I hate canadians so much
worthless syrope slurping moose fucking muslim dicksucking gay chinks

There's a WoW general on Go there and stay there.

Shills inbound

kek

>WoW
This shit still exists? Holy hell. How does Blizzard not own their own country by now?

People still play WoW?

>People still play WoW?
sadly yes, just to kill time.
i had enough gold to buy wow tokens, so at least i dont pay them my own goy shekels

>Playing Warthunder
>Call a guy spitnigger
>Ask me for saying the N Word
>Call him Liberal faggot
>He said in Trump Voter and biggot
>tfw not even American

Source? You have no clue what its like in Canada. I saw a black person the other day, havnt seen an asian since idunno when. I also saw a raghead a while back. He was driving a semi, ... with texas plates.

kek

kek
checked

Physical age is nothing compared to maturity.

I wish live WoW was good so I could still play it. Vanilla is fun but nobody RPs on private servers.

Also it was really fun to be an obnoxious cunt all game and then tell people to vote for hillary during the election.

yeah, the (((echo))) has become pretty popular on OSRS too, as well as """"quotes"""""

explain

Female players may have sex with you for ingame gold which basically makes them a cheap prostitute

Basically, they don't sit down and calculate the money to gold ratios meaning they'd whore themselves out for much less in USD than the probably would in real life. Also the fact that giving someone fake currency for sex doesn't translate in their head as "I'm a whore".

Pics or it didn't happen

BAHAHA , I said in warthunder chat, rest in peace to all the innocent german women and children murdered in the firebombing of dresden , and got replied with agreements from others, I was playing as american planes at that time