Are they catching on to us?

Are they catching on to us?

youtube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM

Vox is a streaming pile of garbage.

They are becoming aware but comments having none of it
Comments seem to be aware of the horrible editing

This is the end of peaceful disagreement. Everyone's a neo Nazi and the stranglehold of open discourse will escalate our disagreement beyond shitposts.

>implying those comments aren't bots and that Vox doesn't do excellent reporting.

Where do they find these stereotypical SJW presenters? It's comical.

Vox actually does some nice pieces but when it comes to polotics, they embarrass themselves

It might just be because not everyone is a mouth breather like you that consistently provides views/shekels for Kike media.

Like wtf. It's idiots like you that keep them going. Like wtf is your thought process?

"oh im gonna give some shitty tabloid tier garbage the light of day"

Idiot.

But i'll be honest. These lefty outlets are smart, very smart. They send faggots like you to gather the lemmings and give them shekels through views.

Disliking really doesn't do shit.

Any publicity is good publicity, and you're helping fund them.

Disliking their shit doesn't stop them from raking in the shekels.
In fact, they're so smart that they take advantage of all of this.

It doesn't matter if people dislike it, so long as they keep miliking the shekels they're all set.
It almost makes me want to start my own business making ads for losers like yourself.

It's instantly free publicity. It's the next wave of advertising.
Just add a bbc/racemixing/etc and you'll rake in the shekels.

It doesn't matter if people "redpill" the comments or smash the dislike bars. I'll be making money either way
Literally the best way to take this shit on, is to stop giving them any views. Just stop giving them attention.
Easy as fuck. But you're fucking retarded and probably get paid to spam your shit video here

>Vox is a streaming pile of garbage.
No they actually do a lot of good reporting, you just say that because they aren't a right wing echo chamber.

Doesn't mean they're not a steaming pile of shit.

Can someone post the version with the templars on the right, and the merchant shadow on the left?

realx faggot jesus

stop eating soy it make you retarded

t. /leftypol/ cuck
>not just using adblock
I have no sympathy for Jewtube

that fucking lisp

>It's another "Guilt by association" episode.
Why does this moron rely on such retarded fallacies?

Tucker doesn't "take on the liberal elite" he beats up people more retarded than him on the air. It's a circlejerk and a bloodbath every time.

Its funny how much influence clinton and soros has

Vox is on to us! Literally shaking

(((They))) know.

How long until Tucker gets accused of sexual assault?

an immigrant for pro immigration, didn't see that coming. I also hate how liberals are fine with any crime from non natives. You don't let someone into your home if they are causing any problems...

The guy is a faggot, the video is too long and it's all taken out of context or spun in a way that fits his narrative

>taking anything these fucks say seriously
Nice promotion they got there. Anyone who doesn't realize that fags like David Duke and Andrew Anglin are in cahoots with the Jews, is retarded. Go worship these crypto-kikes on 8pol faggot.

>Tucker doesn't "take on the liberal elite" he beats up people more retarded than him on the air.

>vox
>excellent reporting

>No they actually do a lot of good reporting,

Tucker hates niggers and beaners. We all know this, it should be clear to anyone who watches him. No reason to make a video informing people we like Tucker. Vox is for fags.

fucking racist shit thinks just cause someone isn't speaking english in America, they are automatically speaking spanish

Good to see Vox employees coming on to Sup Forums for a conversation

They got mad as fuck when someone archived their shitty video earlier.

I'd be flattered if handsome man Tucker sexually assaulted me.