White women lack of flight or fight response

Why do white women love minorities so much? Is there a genetic predisposition to mix or is it something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tod2GnYGFwo
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/90660103879016448
youtu.be/OPrhFvo0tbI?t=105
youtube.com/watch?v=jdZMQX7qNgI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/afK7Dr-sMf8
youtu.be/afK7Dr-sMf8?t=294
youtube.com/watch?v=yuIeQBjafTc
youtube.com/watch?v=B9zGJmFYNxw
youtube.com/watch?v=zcQldQ5O1d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called pity.

White women mix least of all ethnic women in the US. White men mix more. And neither were ever asked on whether to allow mass economic migration, anywhere.

Your misconception is from the propaganda blasted at you daily by your Swedish tier government, which some women cannot resist

What have I just witnessed?

what i do to youre mom all nights

I don't know brother.

It's an asian man giving massages to white women only.

youtube.com/watch?v=tod2GnYGFwo

The guy is on a rampage.

Someone improperly giving a massage

The pill inhibits oxytocin pair bondings that are associated with ethnocentric thoughts.

Stop looking at propaganda, and start looking at facts.

women are rock stupid. they have more in common with blacks and feel comfortable with them.

Borderline rape. Get it? Because they're probably at the border where the shitskins cross into civilization.

white women know they're above other races, but because of their hyper-emotional state, they tend to project these feelings in ways that make them seem like they're not.

see: coalburners, pro-immigration fems, tumblrettes with k-pop fetish.

what all these women have in common is they won't marry that other race. they'll either marry white or die alone.

You mean to tell me that if I was Chinese I could approach any white woman I wanted and started rubbing on them? What in fucking tarnation is going on in this world.

well, you have to put on an act of being a mystical masseuse. also i'm pretty sure the cameraman is female.

Yes, make sure you speak in broken English, and brazenly grab her with full confidence to make her think you know what you are doing.

Also, drop facts about traditional Chinese medicine throughout.

They are apprciated more by them

Childless women on birth control will project their latent desire for motherhood onto helpless creatures. Usually dogs, cats, or minorities.

That looks so uncomfortable. Thought he was going to give her one of those hip pops.
Those shits look so satisfying.

All women have instinctually tendency to give in to the strong invader once their men are defeated. It's a survival reflex. Immediate political or economic power are too abstract and ephemeral to trigger the same response. This is why lifting is good.

Women evolved to reproduce via rape and are innately nurturing.
Never let women make political decisions, because they will feel sorry for ooga boogas and snackbars, let them into your country, and then do nothing when they get raped by them.

white women actually find minorities disgusting, they just want to fit in so go along with whatever the accepted opinion is, which is liberalism at the moment

if it happened to be conservatism they'd be all on board and were for 99% of human history

i used to watch this guys youtube channel years ago before ASMR was even coined as a term (or at least popularized)

its hard to get comfy to his videos though because theres so much background noise

white women see chinks as non-threatening and weak...pretty much like everyone else does

Empathy

>violent nigger in best fighting age
>helpless creature

youtube "luo dong"

This.

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/90660103879016448

Yeah, you're right. This both saddens and infuriates me.

>mfw his last name is fucking dong

youtu.be/OPrhFvo0tbI?t=105
@ 1:45

That webm, Wtf

Its virtue signaling. They also lack semper fi. Liberal white women are the biggest scum in the world.
They view non-white people as ugly little retarded monkeys that need to be saved by them the noble angelic white women.
Championing Non-whites causes is thus a proxy for kids.

You're missing out user.
youtube.com/watch?v=jdZMQX7qNgI

Top kek, Chief.

Where's that Finnish news segment where theyre just taping some Finnish woman stripping for a waxing?

I want to go to that first guy in houston at some point.

We have a bingo!

brainwashing and numales dont being romantic or having money or sex

I should have been a sports chiropractor.

Nice trips leaf

White women are more conservative than minority women, especially once they have a child or two. My mother has been against immigration since i was a liberal brainwashed teenager. I used to call her racist and islamophobic and all that shit. Quite ashamed of myself now.

Women seek status, and there's no greater status than being seen as not racist. It gives them an imaginary high ground that they can lord over anyone.

>checked

It's uncool cause Lena says so and we should all follow what that incestual cow has to say about society.

White woman are actually less prone to race mixing than other woman.

give qt racist white gf

>tfw white women will PAY a shrimp dick 5 foot smelly gook grope and smell their ass, yet won't even look at the average pol beta

JFC how fucking stupid are modern women to swindled so easily by a creepy chink masquerading as a masseuse so he can grope their ass almost exclusively

>Mystical ancient Chinese orgasmic massage magic. Want one?

Pro-racist is a code word for pro-white.

>Why do white women love minorities so much?

Mental illness is a prevalent thing among beautiful white women. Our ancestors usually raped them and dehumanized them because they noticed how beautiful they were, thus causing them to evolve into the creatures they are today. Not to mention the amount of inbreeding that it took to preserve whiteness at many points in history.

She looks like she's getting off on it.

>Why do white women love minorities so much?
Decades of brainwashing.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He's trying to rape her, but is too stupid to figure out how to do it.

You don't want something like this if you were a girl? Don't lie now..

go apologize to her right now you fuck and take her out for dinner

>Implying rapists in small tribes in Europe weren't ostracized or murdered
yikes

youtu.be/afK7Dr-sMf8
He can't keep getting away with it

Because white people are nice, tolerant, and judge people on merrit not skin color. Its why we all end up racist

They've cucked up so many of the white men that they see minorities as the only group with strong dominating masculinity their evolution desires. Mix that with hatred of conservatives (where most strong alpha white men are), pity/virtue signaling for minorities, and the "forbidden" nature of it.
And that basically sums up the issue.

youtu.be/afK7Dr-sMf8?t=294

jej

Survival strategy. If you try to resist the invading force they tend to try to kill you, and women are ill equipped to handle that. Repeat that pattern where the ones that resist die and the ones that don't, don't, and that's what you breed into the population.

/thread

>DONGED
I bet he makes money by clickbaiting horny men on youtube for views. The massage is actually free, and he gets to grope hot chicks and get paid for it. Knowing he's Chinese, he probably does it for the $$$.

I'm referring to times before there was civilization you goof. And yes, rape continued even long after there were punishments for it.

>Is there a genetic predisposition to mix or is it something else?
There is. It's evolutionary.
If Borgok Rockshitter and his tribe come and wipe out the warriors from your village, it makes sense for the women to drop and spread their legs and try to be taken as fuck toys to survive and pass their genes on.
This is also why women have absolutely no sense of loyalty or honor and recover from breakups much faster than men.

My wife hates niggers more than I do now. I took the red-pilling way to far. Now she's has scary hate towards any minorities. She's started saying "poo in the loo" after some Indian woman tried to befriend her in the new neighborhood we moved into.

So literally because they consider themselves to be subhuman animals incapable of emotion or abstract thought? Then rape charges wouldnt exist user they wouldnt be able to understand that money even exists

white girls in black socks get my dick hard

Evo psych reason would be that the women that resisted the invading band of men died and did not pass on their genes. But the women that shrugged and became wives of the invading men: those women passed on their genes.

white women love strong men, since nords started being massive faggots white wimin started to search for what they are genetically supposed to like

he's practically fingering them, in public, with no consequences
what a fucking boss

he looks like he's going to rip her arm off

this is rape

They think he has some Ancient Chinese Medicine wisdom or some shit. In the 70's white women used to have tantric sex orgies with Indian yogis / gurus.

Definitely a reason I became more conservative and started hanging out with conservatives. Conservatives will have my back, usually be pretty strong/hard-working, and stand up to minority bullshit. Liberals just fall over and the only ones they stand up to are other whites who they view as weaker or "whiter." Same with women, if they think you won't hit back they'll keep treating you like shit. If I give off a vibe that says "I will fuck you up if you touch me", magically they leave me the fuck alone.

>facts

This image is dated 2010 and has been around even longer than that. Posting an mspaint-tier image proves nothing.

Learn some critical thinking skills please, then try posting again.

this one is the best so far, can't stop laughing at this madman

youtube.com/watch?v=yuIeQBjafTc

White men as a majority keep enabling them. There have been men who have tried to call out their bullshit and rein things in, but it's always shot down with

>SHUT THE FUCK UP BITTER VIRGIN NOT ALL WOMEN

And so no problems are ever actually solved and women keep getting away with their stupid behavior.

lets be honest, this madman is living the dream. I can't hate a man for this.

lol massaging her ass & tits. could a white guy pull this off?

He's literally all up in her ass,"can I put oil in here?" proceeds to pull her panties down to reveal a thong... Is it really that easy???

>29:45
The absolute madman

LMAO based Luo Dong. Has he been stopped yet or is he still Donging™ chicks in public and uploading to youtube?

The Donger™ aka Luo Dong.
He molests women in public under thr pretence of Wise Old Asian massagea and uploads the vids to youtube.

This.

It's survival of the fittest, the loyal women were all killed and thus never had their genes pass on. Whereas the traitorous ones did.

Makes me wonder if Mr. Dong actually fucks any of these girls

>she's literally having an orgasm
youtube.com/watch?v=B9zGJmFYNxw

An Indian trying to coax the poo out.

Probably not under those circumstances. He has 100% conviction in what he's doing because he thinks he's a Qi Gong master targeting chi points and shit. But if a white guy did it he would be all inhibited and they would think he's a creepy fraud.

I never thought I would be home on a Friday night watching an asian guy massage random chicks

38:38 That is what he's doing the entire video, he's literally fingering her...

They get arrested for rape all the time, usially digital rape (busy fingers.)
Just search google news for "massage therapist rape" and you'll see story after story. Happens at least once every 6 months in my city.
Massage therapy is just an excuse for 3rd world men to grope and molest White women, remember that the next time your girl wants to go get a massage.

kek this post really got me

They don't, you must live in the ghetto or something. Only drug addicts,fat,ugly or mentally unstable white girls have interracial relationships

They have too much empathy. It's the "take in a stray cat because it's hungry" deal. Forget the potential diseases, bugs, aggression the thing might have. It's because women are supposed to be allowed to be caregivers and when danger is present the men step in and make the more rational decision. In today's society there is nothing preventing women from taking in a stray cat with rabies.

how much do you think she paid for that?

Yes it's predisposition. Research hybrid vigor (only works for 1st generation)

He literally just mashed in on her hipbone. Sad!

Women being granted rights and power are historically a very large indicator that a culture in near to collapse.

In ancient rome women began being granted inheritance and the ability to occupy positions of minor power. Shortly after rome fragmented into halves and was rapidly fist fucked out of existence by various causes.

The arab empire was a shining beacon of liberalism in the middle ages. They had free college and medical, women were allowed to wander about unveiled and could even be tax collectors and mayors. The writers of the era even complained of lazy pop singer celebrities with shitty cheap music influencing women to behave in a sexually loose and immoral manner. The mongols showed up and fucked them so hard the middle east shattered into 20 different nations who still cant get their shit together to this day.

It replays in many many cultures. Women being liberated are not the CAUSE of the societal collapse mind you. General decadence, stagnation, sedentarianism and cultural decay are. Women being granted liberation is simply a symptom of the cancer eating into a societey. Historically speaking, once a culture gets so degenerate it even stops protecting and managing its own women its pretty much within 100 years of its collapse. Has happened in dozens of empires from the beginning of written language.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcQldQ5O1d4

>6:30 He asks if she has a boyfriend while groping her crotch.

>23:57 He tells her not to drink ice cold liquid for the next few days because he transferred a lot of heat energy and it would bring it down. She nods in total belief and asks for his business card.

JEEEEEEEJJJJJJ