youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive time

>youtube com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY
hooktube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY
>cnn com/2017/07/21/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html
archive.is/tqEp4

I. FUCKING. HATE. NIGGERS

>Public outrage has mounted since Jamel Dunn, 31, died July 9.
>In the more than two-minute long video, the five teen boys -- who are between the ages of 14 and 16 -- can be heard laughing as the man struggles to stay afloat in a pond near his family's home, police said.
>The teens can be heard warning the man that he was "gonna die" and they were not going to help him. At one point, one of the teen boys can be heard laughing, saying "he dead."

>"At least one of the teens expressed no remorse while being interviewed by detectives," Cocoa Police Department spokeswoman Yvonne Martinez said.

this shit is why people who say you can't dislike black people are cancer

>expecting niggers to swim to his rescue
>being upset that a mentally ill nigger drowned as a result
Are you sure you're on the right website?

You're asking a nigger to save a drowning man. That's like using a brick as a life saver.

Niggers are gonna nig.

There is no avoiding it. It's in their genes.

What, you expect niggers to jump in and save him?
You expect niggers to swim?

this, recording this mans last moments was already going above and beyond for them

>drowning man
>man
Pic related is the monkey in question. Is everyone seriously upset about this?

Lol, it's like the series finale of Seinfeld, except they get away with it because they're black.

What are they supposed to do? Go out there and try to help him? They would just end up drowning as well. Dindus can't swim.

THEY

Black people can't swin, even the Zimbabwean Olympic Team of swimming are made of white.

Fucking niggers fear water like they fear bath.

CAN'T

SWIM

>What are they supposed to do?
Instead of recording the situation with a cell phone, they should have used it as a cell phone. Apparently blacks never herd of 911.....It would explain how they are always caught and never know why.....

that video has 469k views and every in the comment is calling them niggers. i love it when nigs red pill the world against them

That's the whole point. Kill 4 birds with one stone.

Depending on how big the guy downing is he could have easily pulled one of them under with him if they had tried to save him

They literally dindu nuffin.

Kek.

>"He dead, RIP, hey you gonna let me hit that blunt.."
Yep niggas

Why didn't he just swim out.

He might as well have jumped in a volcano. Blacks can't survive in water. There was no hope of rescue. If I saw someone waltz into an active lava zone, and then start screaming for help, I'd shrug my shoulders at the dumbass.

I can swim like a fish, and even I would have been hesitant to swim out to that guy. He's pretty far away, and likely to drag me down before I could pull him all the way back.

Also, black people don't call police. Ever.

Institutionalized oppression pushed him under.

They probably dindu know how to swim either so it's reasonable that they didn't risked their lives to save the guy.
What really bugs me is their reaction, as if the dude's life was completely worthless.

Nothing they can do if they can't swim.

It was.

See

quadroon

I can't actually fault them. They were high. This guy would have probably pulled them under.

Yeah pretty much if you go help him he freaks out and downs you to in the process because niggers run on basic instinct.

For that matter why the fuck can't they swim? Seriously why?

>saw this story this morning on the news
>no mention of the races of any involved
>"Florida teens"
>immediately assume it was some dindus laughing at another dindu drowning
Imagine my shock to now discover that I was completely right.

If you're saving a drowning man and he's panicking enough to pose a threat, you're supposed to punch him in the face, or give him a knee to the balls, etc. in order to snap him out of his panic.

In case any of you faggots find yourself in this situation, don't try a rescue without a buoyant device and/or help because the victim will likely latch onto you and drown you both. Just call 911 and toss some lifesavers.

>see this in newsfeed on kikebook
>"They've gotta be niggers"
>mfw Nostradamus

Ain't no pools in da ghetto. Even if there were, black single mother's don't sign their kids up for swimming lessons. There are no black fathers to take their kids to a lake somewhere. It's just one of those things that civilized people take for granted since they probably learned before they even had fully formed memories.

Niggers laughing at a drowning victim
its like pottery

>swimming lessons
Funnily enough I learned kind of the hard way. My mother threw me into our pool one day and I had to learn how to swim quickly. After that she helped me a little bit and off I was.

Once I got used to it it was like second nature. I'm just amazed people can't grasp it at all or really need that much help with it.

They don't have torsos.

I learned to ski when I was 8. I did the bunny slope one time, and then hit a blue square trail. After a brief introduction, and seeing the basic bounds of the concept, it was like I could intuit what to do in new situations even though I'd never done it before. Little kids just seem to pick up new things faster than adults, whether its linguistic, informational, or physiological learning. Just imagine trying to have undirected, pointless, free-play as an adult like you had when you were a kid. Adults can't free play, which is probably why they don't learn as fast, or adapt to strange situations...or drown in ponds.

Interesting fact: infants will instinctively backfloat if they call into water.

This IS actually the reason they make bad swimmers competitively. Their center of boyancy is constantly dragging their legs down behind them. If you have kids that have long torsos, put them in a competitive swimming program.

I've seen this kind of thing before, It's not even a black people thing it's just Americans lack basic human sympathy. I hate using the word "Literally" but Americans are literally like this. I wouldn't blame their race on this, it's just the American culture to not care about their fellow humans.

>At one point, one of the teen boys can be heard laughing, saying "he dead."
the absolute state of the press
quit sugarcoating it and just say they're dumb fucking careless niggers

> mfw no mention of jamel dunn having face tattoos or being black in most articles about this
> mfw almost no one is asking what the fuck he was doing in the lake
> mfw I looked up jamel dunn in Brevard county court records

vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm

Make sure to set the "From" year to 1970 or something

> mfw PASSING STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> mfw AGGRAVATED BATTERY OF LEO WITH WEAPON OR FIREA
> mfw STATE VS DUNN JAMEL DEUNTRA

Spread this shit. Black lives don't matter to blacks, and Jamel Dunn was a worthless shitbag who doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Never thought about this. I'm a kickass swimmer and it all came pretty naturally...good a freedivng/spearfishing, do a few mile swims no probs.

Never been able to touch my toes. Long ass legs and long ass torso.

pic related

> mfw no face

Why should they have risked their lives to save some white boy?

what's your height?
what's your inseam?

If you've ever noticed all black gymnast are bow legged. It's always been that way.

Their bodies are just different then everyone else's.

6ft even. 34inch inseam 30 inch waist

I know what you man I taught myself how to ride a bike at 4 or 5 without training wheels. I had just gotten it as a hand me down, left to my own devices while the adults talked I figured it out after a few mistakes.

Family recalls it as astonishing to have seen me ride by all on my own.

Still riding a bike and skiing is much more different from swimming it seems almost like an instinct.

well, at least this muslim stands up for the poor teens

how big is your cock?

7" lol what the fuck does that have to do with swimming? While swimming rather fucking small

That's a pretty average body type for a Caucasian, though you're waist in narrower than average.

>PASSING STOPPED SCHOOL BUS

to be honest, how could he know what a school bus is?

> florida
Like I give a fuck.

post it

>having an opinion is just as bad as watching someone die without lifting a finger

lel, no cock pics lying around, been fucking the same girl for 6 years so it pretty much makes cock pics pointless.

Also not getting hard and taking a pic for you (literal) faggot

they found the guys body 5 days later?
the kids were probably libertarians
I hope the kids get off

>LGBT flag
>Being a complete fucking faggot

What a shock

According to Warren vs District of Columbia, "[the] government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual." This falls under the purview of "Duty to Act" and "Good Samaritan" laws. Florida doesn't have any Duty to Act laws, and while the kids in the video are reprehensible, they haven't broken the law. In Vermont however, they would be breaking the Duty to Act laws.

thanks styx

looks like a toddler took a magic marker to his face

So they laughed at an idiot who removed himself from the gene pool. What's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

>imperceivable differences in feather colorations are enough to classify related birds that evolved separately on different continents as different species
>completely different bone structure on top of every other observable difference, but you're all the same goyim! :^)

>“In the state of Florida, there is no law in place that requires a person to render aid or call to render aid to a victim in distress,” Yvonne Martinez, a spokeswoman for the Cocoa Police Department, said on Friday.

Based Libertarian Florida.

wonder what they mean by diabled

real talk, this is what BLM really is

Isn't failing duty to rescue a crime in US?

They can't swim because rasizm kurwa. Fuckin bigots.

if it was a white guy they wouldn't be mad and trying to find something else to charge those kids with

Space Coast Fag here

Cocoa is literally the worst place in Brevard County Florida

It is a city of Niggers mixed in with Trailer Trash and Section 8 housing in addition to the hive of Illegal Mexicans that are in the trailer slums.

The City of cocoa is literally the toilet of Brevard County Florida

they did nothing wrong but were checking to see if there's something else we can charge them with lol

On my news feed one of the media groups i follow posting this story had a mugshot of a white dude. I didn't open it, just assumed the kids watching were all whiteys.

Dirty fucking bastards. Trying to blame this on crackers.

IT'S WHITEY'S FAULT THAT I WENT INTO A POND AND DROWNED #FUCKYOUBIGOTS

>“In the state of Florida, there is no law in place that requires a person to render aid or call to render aid to a victim in distress,” Yvonne Martinez, a spokeswoman for the Cocoa Police Department, said on Friday.

>But the local police were not giving up. Later in the day, they said that they believed a different Florida law requires any person who is aware of a death to report it. Ms. Martinez said the authorities would recommend charges under that law.

They can't get the teens on any real charges because Florida's law doesn't require you to help, so they'll get them with the whole "didn't report the body" thing, just to be able to say they did charge them.

>those comments

Geez the racism is even subtle. It's like a stormfront comments section.

Seriously tho, that is in Florida, and they said they didn't want to get eaten by crocs. Also implied that they figured he might pull them under. I think they were just shouting "no one comin in for yo dumbass" because they didn't want to swim out into the middle of a pond to probably get drowned by a thrashing, fully clothed grown man.

The laughing about him literally dying is pretty sick tho, but you can hear the uncertainty when they're like "oh my god, that man ain't comin up", and then the other one is like "go dive in for him". It's the implication again that that would be dangerous and they probably couldn't save him. They're probably not wrong too, he goes under in a minute and it looks like he is a ways away from land.

>the have this exact body type but parents were too cheap to put me into swimming lessons

Stop proxying and giving a false and untrue image to Canadians. Most Canadians are actually based but you just hear from the leftist idiots who buy million dollar homes they can't afford in overpacked megacities.