If you are new here you probably don't know this...

If you are new here you probably don't know this, but this board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas, as well as a lot of people trying to destroy the board culture until all the capable people leave.

Usual tactics include:
- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")

Please know that those threads are about 75% of the board, if not more sometimes. Replying to those threads without putting "sage" (without quotation marks) in the options field bumps those threads to the top and lets good topics slide, therefore undermining the real discussion and real investigations going on. Please do not participate in helping paid shills and normies making it harder for everyone to keep track of good topics.

If you have been here longer please contribute by reminding new posters of this and posting infos on shill and slide strategies, as well as not giving in and leaving for other boards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132550751/#132550751
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/White House Anon/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/start/July 4/page/20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no shit

How do i set up filters?

Bump this.

>- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")

"WHAnon" (at least the July 27 rendition) was ANON5/Frankie. You can see this because of his unique ability to capitalize phrases that shouldn't fucking be capitalized: "Left Wing Groups," etc.

This completely unpaid, attention-whoring faggot and his prediction have spread all across Plebbit and other sites, and everybody is complacently waiting for something that's not coming -- all while the Dems continue their assault TODAY.

maga bamp never forget

(((They))) are here in one hell of a wave here today goys

have a bump

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm not WHI nor am Frank,Jew/Kike,Shills,Dis-info or any Loser Narrative that the actual Shills(such as yourself) keep pushing against the KB Threads.

All my Information is Truth. No Predictions or Conspiracy's.

WHI,FBIAnon,HLI & all others have completely different behaviors/responses/etc then what/how the KB's are done.

Its really uneffective.
Seriously we have turned all other boards into
"How can we get at pol"
"Pols dieing. Look at it"
"Look whats pol"
"Lets raid pol"

Also anyone who doesn't agree with the general concensus gets told,
"""""Go back to pol""""""
Its kinda funny Desu.

Bullshit. The July 27 "White House user" wrote exactly like you, with your inability to understand capitalization. It gives you away every single fucking time.

Loser Narrative
Shills
KB Threads.
my Information is Truth.
No Predictions or Conspiracy's

kys, faggot.

Left Wing Groups
Slingshot Strategy
Travel Ban
Left Wing Media

kys, Frankie. I know you're on Trump's side, but you don't fucking realize how harmful this attention-whoring bullshit has been and the complacency it's caused.

Bump

>until all the capable people leave.

How many years do they have to spend?

They don't understand what they've gotten into, do they?

bump

Shill threads are all over the place, easy to pick out

And Bump

Where else would you go? What site let's you discuss literally any topic with people from literally all over the world? What site focuses on ideas and not likes/points? I am willing to put up with the 95% bs for the 5% gold.

This guy?: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132550751/#132550751 & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/White House Anon/

Completely different typing style then both me & WHI(Who uses a different picture). That thread was extremely low quality also.

Also, I was posting during that time: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/start/July 4/page/20/

You've become a paranoid schizophrenic thinking everyone must be me & that I must be Frank or what ever. When that was already established to be a Shill Operation:

And like I said in my post, you don't get any points here. Your ideas are shit and THAT is why no one takes you seriously. Not because they are shills.

All my Information is Truth. These are not "Ideas" or "Theories".

HOW DO I BECOME A PAID POSTER??

Murdoch Murdoch got all of his jewtube videos toasted today.

If you were a true patriot, you would confess to what you've done as "July 27 WHAnon." Your LARPing breeds complacency and cripples our ability to organize against the Dems. If it were just here I've seen that shit, I wouldn't care.

And as I said, your writing style gives you away every single time.

The only Sup Forums threads I do are the KB Threads & LARPing isn't what I do.

So I can't "confess" to something I haven't done, don't do & am not connected to.

lauren southern threads. WTF's up with this person? Just spamming for promotion, or a slider?
Don't want to click on one to find out.

Sup Forums will endure

Where do i sign an application?