Why does pol hate bald / balding bros?

I can't help but notice the hate for busy that are bald / with receded hairlines on here. Why do you hate literally 2/3 of males? Why do you hate something so inherently masculine?

Not busy- guys*

Yeah save your hatred for manlets.

The true answer is that Sup Forums is populated by virgin neckbeards, autists, hermits, neets, etc. This place is the toilet bowl of the Internet.

You cannot take anything said here seriously. It is the hang out spot for the rejects of the world.

Sup Forums is all about eugenism. Everything is criticized if it exposes bad genes or promotes the proliferation of bad genes.

Is it really even bad genes though? It would seem as though the human race has been bound to become nearly hairless, if you believe in the evolution meme ( which doesn't really make sense to believe in genetics if you don't believe in mutation) if you care so much about what other dudes look like you are literally fag tier

because 80% of this cancerous board is underage, trust me theres lot of bald people who do amazing in life in fact there usually the best and baldness is/was seen as a sign of maturity in a man

women can hate it because there vain dirt and so can nu-males but in reality bald men are Superior to most other men, intimating to most intelligent as fuck and give no fucks on what you think of them in anyway.

>Why does pol hate bald / balding bros?
Balding is a jewish gene. Get out kike.

same /pol thst glorify romans, which showed a common balding pattern that even kept its name today, and it's present in many euromeds?

What the fuck are you talking about? Balding effects literally every race

Because many posters here take every opportunity they can get to make themselves feel better. Everyone is a buff, 100k a year, 9 inch dick, pussycat slaying, 150 iq, god among humans until the pictures of people who post here start popping up.

misunderstanding of genetics. balding does not make you a genetic failure because it says nothing about your physical and mental capabilities as a man, and is literally just superficial. but many would disagree, mainly those too young to know they're probably going to be affected too

lol this all the way.

They have a retarded jocks idea of eugenics. They praise the muscular apeish man instead of seeing the actual long-term direction of humabity and realizing it's the weaker, smarter, more child-like people who best represent the evolutionary future of humanity. "late bloomers" who develop slower and came from older parents, presenting high intelligence and firm rationality.

A limp wristed Vancouver faggot projecting, what a surprise.

Shows you have defective bitch genes

You're the one sucking baldlet dick, probably because you're an insecure numale

t. Baldfag

I am the alpha tier Aryan the majority of these larpers wish they could be so I could give a fuck less. Just looking out for the little guy

>I am the alpha tier Aryan the majority of these larpers wish they could be so I could give a fuck less

How does Dwayne Johnson have "defective bitch" genes, user?

Half nigger, for one.

i hate when people try to do comb overs instead of accepting they are bald

I am the alpha tier Aryan than the majority of you pathetic LARPing faggots fantasize of being. I'm just looking out for the little guy

You're a fatass ginger and wouldn't look out of place on this list

I'm not fat, 8 weigh 158 at 5"10 and hit the gym regularly. I would care about being a sub-manlet if I didn't get laid 4 times a week. and I'm blonde... Wtf is wrong with you fags?

This is some high level delusion. Did you forget to take your pills today, schizoid?

He would cuck you in literally .8 seconds, nigger

Is that supposed to be you?

He's an emotional faggot, just look at his twitter

It's you

It means bad genetics

Do I have to show you my dick for you to be sated, user? I am not fucking LARPing

do you not have any testosterone? why cant you grow body hair?

I shave so that I can smoothly glide my body along your roastie GF's skin while I make her climax, user