This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion

This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Have been Christian for thousands of years.

>CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
dictionary.com/browse/representation
m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I half agree. I'm Christian but in many ways i have less and less in common with institutional Christianity.

I'd describe myself as a Germanic/Celtic Christian.

>Have been Christian for thousands of years.

you should read the correspondence between St. Augustine of Canterbury and Pope Gregory. Pope Gregory literally tells Augustine to let the pagans in England continue their pagan practices as long as they're paying tithes to the church.

Clovis I of the Franks, the first "Christian" ruler of the Franks, forced Christian churches to build pagan altars alongside their christian altars.

Every spring, millions of Christians around the world hunt for eggs laid by a giant rabbit in what is basically a pagan fertility rite.

I could go on, but any way you look at it, Europe never genuinely converted to Christianity.

Paganism is nigger tier tree worship.
Christianity is literally a hybrid of Paganism and kike religion.

Maybe you should stop hungering to have your life decided for you by a "God" that doesn't exist in order to magically revert society back ten centuries. Faggot.

bump

religion is for brainwashed nigger faggot coons

>Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out.

Half right. There are contemporary records, and an attempted revival under Julian the Apostate.

But it is total horseshit. There are things that survive from that period that we still do, like carrying rabbit's foot charms or knocking on wood, basically anything for "luck", but our understanding of it is laughable.

Its true that elements of Christianity contain pagan themes. Which means the LARPagans ought to just embrace and extend Christianity rather than seek to re-invent what they cannot understand outside of it. Hell, they should all join the Anglicans since they've recently gone full Apostate anyway

Praise the Lord!

This is wrong, most pagans are converts from shitty Catholicism

Thats why all of europe went to take the holy land... You're an idiot if you think these things. You literally picked what you liked and said this is it. We have so many popes that said terrible things and so many popes that said great things, does that the good ones irrelevant because of the bad ones? I hope you get the point. And no, nobody does that with easter here, we celebrate christ and everybody else in my country since we have tv.

>This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.
Do you want to know why?
The unending torrent of Christian/Orthodox generals is driving people nuts.
The West today is founded on a lot of Christian ideas. Clearly, they're not strong enough because we're all getting corrupted from the inside.
At least pagan religions are something new.

People like you cannot be helped if you have been here for longer than a month every day. Because if you have been, then you must be mentally ill to not know why the west is degenerate garbage nowadays.

Because Christianity is cucked?

>dead religion
As long there is pure European blood its not dead. Fuck off kike

Christianity cannot be cucked, only people can. If those people call them selves christian and add things that are strictly prohibited in christianity, then they are clearly not what they say they are.

The pope is literally the church so if he is cucked so is Catholicism

>People like you cannot be helped if you have been here for longer than a month every day
What?

I've noticed an interesting trend. The religious here are the most incomprehensible. They can't make proper sentences, they're very easily triggered, and they fly into a rage at literally anything, before finally sinking to sappy feel-good messages.
They remind me of this one ragey guy from Vietnam I used to have to work with.

False, pope is working for them, that has been said by the catholic bishop who denied holocaust aswell. youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8 Pope is not the religion, pope is representative, if behind our backs they pick a representative that is serving to further kill christianity in europe/world then we have to deny his authority. This is not the first time this has happened aswell. I would even link the video of pope calling for one world religion to further confirm what im saying.

LARPagans are slave morality personified. They believe Hollywood's version of religion and history and flee to a wanky, made up religion at they don't actually believe. Spineless weaklings, all of them.

If the wording was off, it might be due to english not being my first language. By default it doesn't matter how i word it, it detracts from the point. Triggered i am not, just disappointed, i am here for a long time, i can deal with consistant disappointment. I have only seen incredible ignorance that i had to point out to you so you can reflect on it and maybe think it through.

Kek the pope is supposed to a representation of "God" on Earth infallible he is THE CHURCH and the reason I left it and many others did

Sedevacantists say no

>If the wording was off, it might be due to english not being my first language.
Ahhhh, so you are all ragey foreign Vietnamese.
Get the fuck out. If you can't speak the language, then you're not only shitting up the board, you also hurting your own cause.
Actually, that's a good thing.

Lmao are you retarded? the ones atleast here on Sup Forums read the poetic edda and follow the true old ways not the neo pagan ways

At the time when the doctrine of infallibility was established, one of the first questions was what would happen if a Pope promulgated something contrary to the faith. They established that a Pope would immediately be no longer the Pope and no one would be obliged to obey him from that point on. The Church is what is eternal, not the man nor his words.

Again, you're making excuses. He is not representation of god, that would imply he is god on earth. What i said is correct and can be confirmed very easly, he is representative, which means he is here to guide us and spread the message to the world. But history teaches we had both bad and good ones already and this one is doing his best to go against the true teachings, as we all know, Vatican II was a big mistake, it was beginning of the end for the church. That should not make one leave tho, if you truly believe you gotta stick through it. Having so many people agree with me on this in real life show great potential for the future of catholics. Same with priests and such, many of them disagree with the way its all going now that it makes me happy.

Luciferian

Sage

It is in fact an empty sect of beliefs, formed only by the autistic embrace of fantasy, held by the scornful in an attempt to mock their Christian families.
Their rituals are hollow, their music, which is said to be "ancient" and "sacred" is neither considering it was written/adapted to 4/4 time signature, and their gods are nothing more than a style of worship, comparable only to an all-you-can-eat buffet. It's pathetic and it should be cast aside, as should any ((pagans))(that includes all of you).

>son of a "witch"

epresentation
[rep-ri-zen-tey-shuh n, -zuh n-]

Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the act of representing.
the state of being represented.
the expression or designation by some term, character, symbol, or the like.
action or speech on behalf of a person, group, business house, state, or the like by an agent, deputy, or representative.
the state or fact of being so represented:
to demand representation on a board of directors.
Government. the state, fact, or right of being represented by delegates having a voice in legislation or government.
the body or number of representatives, as of a constituency.

dictionary.com/browse/representation

Number 4 is what im going for so you just confirmed what I was saying thanks
Than why is he still your leader?

>t. Son of a "witch"

Fuck phoneposting

Varg is retarded.

agnostic is the only true way.

>stupid commie faggot forgot to take off his Nazbol flag from his /leftypol/ thread before making this slide thread
the left isn't sending their best

>pope is literally the church
>implying we haven't had cucked or retarded popes in the past
the teachings of catholicism will never change regardless of which pope it's under

Fuck off, evapolack.

This time its different, you have world leaders be cucked left right and center (figuratively and literally) and most Europeans are lefties hell here we are thought the crusades were bad and im sure its the same in the states

Representation is one thing, representative is other. Representation would be "pope is literally god on earth" to most people, representative would be that he talks for him (basicly spreading his message) while clearly being human just like us, flawed, with faults and susceptible to sin. He is representative in the sense that he got the mission of leading us. This is not that tricky to understand my friend.

To add to what you replied to the other guy, your question makes no sense if you have been true catholic before which i doubt. If people we're electing pope it would have been someone with different ideas, clearly.

you're an idiot if you think the "religious fervor" of the crusades was anything more than a cover for political and economic ambitions

What do you mean? I just suggested it might have been that my wording might be off if he is english teacher or something of the sort. I did not mean to make it out to be that there is something literally wrong with my english. Most europeans end up having better english than americans on this board most of the time, at least from my expirience. Less mistakes i mean.

He's not my leader.

I was for 17 years friendo I went to church everyday prayed and all that hell I joined the squires of Columbus I enjoyed it but ever since that pope started pushing his Marxist agenda's my faith was destroyed I was agnostic for 3 years and pagan for about 4-5 months now and I have been enjoying life to the fullest and English isnt my first langauge
Google "Head of the catholic church" and report back.

Lets talk 11th century economics, politics and conspiracy theories...

You can't fucking make it up, how many christcucks are diddling underage children. Celibacy is a hell of a drug.

>meme flag
>SLIDE THREAD
>Implying I am a 'neo' pagan

Nice.
This from lefty/pol/?
I've seen this played out hundreds of times.

I'm not catholic

Okay? so you one of the tiny ass denominations good job

"what Christianity has achieved."

Christians had nothing to do with just about everything until recently - and that was mostly out of peer pressure

you all thought germs in a microscope were demons

science (accepted only by the Illuminati Jesuits) was hated by Christians and still is by many today Creationland

Things in poorer parts of europe are quite different from the protestant counterparts. People are much more old-fashioned, so they tend to speak up against anything no matter what. We have also expirienced much more wars in the last 100 years. That really impacted the way people act, we criticize easly and do not let someone take the lead without our approval, i repeat im not talking about germanistan and the rest of the gang. So when it comes to pope its not an easy situation, people dont abandon the christ but might abandon the trust in pope. It has happened numerous times through history, its nothing new, its mostly disappointing.

you mean the pedophile priests? Yes they are well on their way to hell, along with that one openly gay priest who apparently has a lover, but most christians themselves are not pedophiles

yes, lets.

a solid century of fighting between italian cities primarily using norman mercenaries lead to the establishment of a norman stronghold in Sicily. norman leaders established themselves as kings and began military incursions into central italy, threatening rome. Pope Urban II responds by calling on the norman people (not their leaders) to save the holy land from the forces of islam, leading to mass migration into the levant. the difficulties faced by these migrating normans forced their leaders to take military action to protect their people, resulting in what we call the first crusade.

it's all there in the oxford history of medieval europe...

>you all thought germs in a microscope were demons
citation needed
>pagans have been doing and observing science for 1000's of years as a matter of course
Citation needed and you're a fucking idiot

Okay and? that does nothing when the countries are banning speaking out and im not talking about Britain because they have always been like that but the fact that germany is censoring views and sweden is censoring shit the EU as a whole is trying to censor right wing views or traditional views means that the people who believe are not allowed to speak out and criticize the government rendering your point moot

Pagans are fags, literally, every time I look at /lgbt/ there's all these buttmad trannies using the same le dead kike on a stcik memes that pagans use here, I think their hatred of Christianity is based on being queer.

"G-guys, holocaust did not happen, its all a lie. So is everything else about nazi germany. Also most of shit in the last hundred years. Most of history is written by victors of the wars so it cant be trusted."

You see how pointless that is? Its like, crusades are ebil european christians bullying islam-chan's followers n shiet. If you wanna discuss something you would need to have a good reason for it and good sources. I do not trust oxford history of medieval europe as i have never read it. And i dont mean the part you just wrote, since that was just a short piece. I mean complete history of this, there is multiple arguments i have listened through videos about crusades that you cant know which is true at this point. Too many are it was all for europe and no it was just evil christians bla bla.

Indeed you are correct, thankfully they are not catholic or religious in general so they dont need to worry about that part.

we'll never know for sure, so we'll just fill the gaps in with whatever we want and pretend the rest is part of some vast conspiracy

got it

goodnight user,

I would rather focus on the present where i know what is true. Well at least its based on my own judgement of the current situation. Good night.

It truly is a shame.

>NatSoc flag
>Anti Pagan
Really activated my almonds

It's not being invaded by neo pagans. It's just a handful of atheists LARPing. It happened with the Kek faggots last year, and they got tired of it, these LARPagans will too.

Just take time to deconstruct their arguments. It's actually quite fun because when pushed into a corner they know they don't actually believe it, and it's kinda funny to see them rationalise it.

The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it. You no longer deal with powerful gods, they are nothing compared to the infinitely powerful god of the universe. You don't need to sacrifice anymore because God himself has offered his blood up for you to use. There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs

Really? Have some of my favorite Hitler quotes.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

>inb4 4d chess

Look OP, I apresiate this thread but... could you not just copy paste

Only about 1000 years in northern Europe.
We've been pagan for 15,000.
We evolved as pagans, it's in our blood.
Jesus Christ came only for the sheep from the house of Israel and said that gentiles are like dogs who deserve to lick their food up out of the dirt.
The 30 years war and hundred years war depopulated Europe of its pagan warriors who Caesar admitted were the greatest in the world, and because christianity outlawed regular bathing as vanity, christianity also let the black plague spread through Europe, further depopulating it, making our ancestors even more vulnurable to muslims and khans.
Paganism isn't dead, its a formally recognized religion in several western countries and it kicks christianity's boney ass.

I'm not anti pagan, Im saying that pagans on Sup Forums sissify themselves to varg videos and devote all their energy to shitposting about Christians are faggots.

You don't understand. I am saved by Christ. There is a tangible benefit to my life, and because of it I will inherit eternal Glory. There is a benefit I gain in this that no pagan LARPing will give any of you. That's why we look down on you, because you advocate for something you don't really believe. You're just atheists who realise how stupid atheism is.

But anyway, lets turn it around.

Remember that Vikings sold whites as slaves to Arabs. White women were especially in high demand.

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

You can tell why it appeals to the modern Swede, there ancestors basically invented a religion dedicated to weaponised cucking. Not only did they allow their women to have multiple husbands, they actively captured white women, and shipped them half way across the world so they could give them to shitskins.

When that failed they just decided to let all the shit skins into their country and rape their women without consequence.

It's no wonder the only time Nordic people weren't absolute cucks was the few hundred years they were Christians.

20s and early 30s Hitler quotes were pro christian bc he needed their support.

The black plague came from China, and travelled to Europe via the Silk Road. I don't see how you can blame Christianity for that.

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county the would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, and has no real historical data (as they were illiterate morons) than a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

No go and play Skyrim and pretend you're a real Nord. Faggot.

>Lying is ok if you get what you want

If you can't trust the words out of a mans mouth, what kind of man is he?

I can listen to Hitler defend Christ, with my own ears.

youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

Youre baselessly slandering pagans and it's pathetic.
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND US, ADMIT IT.
Christians literally slaughtered Europeans by the millions and you think I give a fuck about a handful of Rus selling slaves?
They werent even Nords, you idiot.

This is why I like LARPagans. Watching them get blown the fuck out like this is hilarious.

You're spewing jewish propaganda you fucking kike.

>You don't understand us

I understand you're atheists who realise how retarded atheism is, and are trying to shoehorn your beliefs into a dead ideology.

I can prove it, so me one Pagan text stating that race mixing is wrong. The Bible has Phineas slaying someone for Racemixing, what does the entirity of Pagan history have?

And slaughtered? Most conversions took place through peaceful conversation.

>be Norwegian
>live in a shithole, basicly mudhut tier
>"muh vikings"
>our only accomplishiments so far is infighting, "breddy gudd :DD" boats and shamanistic shit
>Hvitekrist (White Christ) comes and saves us
>Suddenly we have writing (inb4 muh futhark, runes are retarded), agriculture and society
>a few hundred years later we're amongst the richest countries in the world
>some faggot welfare queen kills a man and tries to tell us christianty is bad

Why do you think LARPagans deserve anything other than ridicule?

Funny considering Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

If the religion is dead why are there people still following it? Why are there more people following it than 50 years ago? Didn't "nationalism" die in 1945 according to the media?

> Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Christianity didn't move technology forwards. In fact it limited art forms, hunted down people of great knowledge and destroyed both art and sacred sites of European peoples.

> Muh ancestors - christian for thousands of years...........

No, christianity needed to adapt to ancestral values to stay relevant. Easter and Christmas - equinox and a solstice.

Besides its 700 - 1400 years under christian rule in most parts of Europe, doesen't mean that the common folk didn't practice their ancestral beliefs.

In Baltic’s ancestral traditions are strongly present. There are sacred sites linked to nature and rich folklore.

In fact this is what makes our ancestral religions superior. It is a religion encompassing knowledge about people and their surroundings.

In short christianity:
God (the doctrines man shall live by) > Man (the chosen being free to exploit everything as long as it appeases the doctrine) > Nature (The soulless resource and hideout of many demons)

Ancient religions:
Man (you) = Nature (your environment) < Gods (principles to abide to stay alive and have offspring)

As for ancient Greece and Rome, I don't know much about those places so I don't know whether or not religion was linked with degeneracy. But northern European religions did not allow this sort of behaviour.

P.S.
christianity without the capital C done on purpouse

>Lying is ok if you get what you want
Literally every politician has done this,Hitler was pretty different in private

Nah, shove your kike on a stick bullshit up your ass.

Referring to "Table Talks"

>Kike on a stick

Where do you think you are, Reddit?

>Lying is ok when you get what you want
>Table Talks are not Jewish propaganda

The WN flag is an excellent way to cover your Israeli one, Shlomo.

You haven't read the eddas it literally discusses the three races of man, designating blacks as slaves.
You need to shut the fuck up you haven't read anything about what you're talking about except for jewish erotic literature you cuck.
How embarrassing

Ok, shouldn't be too hard for you to find me a quote then should it.

Like this.

>Numbers 25:6-13
>6 "And behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his breathern a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
>7 "And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;

>8 "And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

Also, reminder that the Eddas we're written by Christians.

The LARPagan ass hurt in this thread is hilarious. I hope it takes you guys a while to grow out of this particular phase of fedoradom.

the main poetic writings used by pagans were actually written by christians

enough said

Well guess whose fault that is? It's not like pagans destroyed their own literature after millennia of cultivating it.

Ok, so can you give a direct quote stating that Raven Kaldera getting fisted by a man isn't pleasing to the Norse God's. Because he (she?) seems very popular with thousands of neo pagans, and has written many books on the subject.

What do you have to challenge their authority on paganism? You've watched some YouTube videos and have an idea?

No, direct me to actually source material laying down a moral foundation proving that homosexuality and race mixing is wrong. If you can do that you prove yourself to be a LARPer who is trying to shoehorn your beliefs structure into a dead religion. Which is why we think you LARPagans are pathetic.

pagans did not have their own literature

>This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.
literally where

Considering they had no written language or literature it absolutely is their fault.

Unless you're talking about the Roman and Greek pantheons (which you're not, because all LARPagans think their Vikings) in which case the only reason we still have those records and knowledge is because Christians kept them for posterities sake.

It's not. There's a handful of vocal LARPagan atheists who make threads because this is their new phase.

Last year it was kek, previously is was atheism. I look forward to seeing next year.

Eventually they'll find Christ.

Fuck, meant they're

>Christians kept them
Are you retarded? Christians eradicated all classical works that they disliked. Look up where some works of Porphyry or emperor Julius went, or I guess the books destroyed themselves.

>they had no written language or literature
You ever heard about oral literature?

Either troll or retard.

this

And (((paganism))) isn't? Pagans are the biggest cucks in the entire world